59. I m sorry Sunny

She stood there in tears and he walked into their room, slipping into the bed, he cuddled his princess and aashu opened her eyes slightly and smiled seeing her Papa,she lay on his stomach and he held her securely.

He waited for teju to come and sleep, but she didn't come even after an hour and he couldn't sleep without her. 

Karan pov " what is she doing there, itni der dand mei kya kar rahe hai, pagal hogaye kya.. She will get sick if she stays there longer, Kya karu meri stubborn biwi ko.. Jake dhekti hu "

He placed aashu down and placed pillow beside her, then moved to the balcony to see her sitting in a corner and crying with her head between folded kneed , he felt bad seeing her like that. He was hurt by her words but more than that her tears hurt him. He bent to his knees infront of her and touched her head, she looked up at him with teary eyes and he nodded no wiping her tears.

Karan " y r u crying like this, mei mangaye na tere baat "

Teju cried more " sunnyyyyy, sunnnyyyyy"

She weeped and he nodded no, embraced her and she sobbed more.

Karan " bas bas kya hua jaan, aap aise kyu roh raheho.. Bas bacha.."

Teju " I m sorryyy, I m.. I am... "

She started breathing heavily and he picked her up immediately taking her to their swing...

Karan sat on the swing with her in his arms and her sobbing is making it difficult for her breathing which is scaring the hell of him.

Karan " teju stop crying baby.. It's okay, I m not angry, I m not angry Bby, calm down, please stop crying, u r scaring me teju, please breath, calm down ,please mereliye.. Calm down..breath in, breath out.. Please breath "

He signalled her to take deep breath and she did the same and after few minutes, her breath turn normal, he hugged her tightly, he was so scared to see her like that, she hugged him back and they soak in each other embrace. 

She pulled back and looking at his face, again tears welled up in the eyes of hers, she was struggling to keep her emotions down, he was just looking at her. However he wanted, he couldn't ignore the voices in his ears which was resonating her words. 

He cupped her cheeks " Did u really felt like that?  Did I really made u feel like that, teju, u r her mother, how can I snatch the rights of yours from her, I never intend to do that. Teju, I m possessive for her, not just her, u know I m shamelessly possesive for you too, I can't be away from u two and u know that right. I have kept her under my eyes all the while for this 3 years and suddenly when u told me she should be admitted to school, I felt like, she is growing up so fast, I want my princess to be myself, I want to keep her with me, I know she need to start talking with her peer groups  but mei kya karungi uski bina.. All these were running in my mind, but never for once I thought that only I will decide for her and you don't have any rights on her. You really thought that I would think like that, Hell no, if someone have more rights on her, then it's you, you have all rights on her more than me.. I failed in making u believe me "  he pulled his hands back and looked down as a lone tear dropped from his eyes.

She nodded no vigorously and cupped his cheeks " I m sorry, it was my mistake, I am really sorry. I don't know what got into me, I m sorry sunny , you never made me feel like that, trust me I know u always given me importance when it's related to her, it's just so many things running in my mind and I just blurted.. I m sorry, I m really sorry, I hurt you sunny, I m feeling terrible now please forgive me.. I m really sorry "

She looked down as she cried more and he pulled her chin up " did something happened, did anyone told u anything "

She looked down and he knew something happened. He made her look again " Remember, u r the one who says that we should never hide anything from each other, u need to tell me now teja to know what's wrong"