60.First day at school

Karan was making aashu ready and teju was sitting in the couch dull.

Karan whispered in aashvi ears " Y ur momma is sulking now "

Aashu " pata nahi " she shrugged and points at her dress and he adjusted them.

Aashu " Papa y this dress today "

Karan made her sit on the bed " bcoz its my princess first day and school theme is also prince and princess, isiliye "

Aashu " so sab babies will wear like this "

Karan ' yeah my little baby "

He made her wear her shoes and she smiled widely clapping her hands.

Aashu " mumma how is aashu "

Teju looked at her and she went aww on her , a sad feeling crept in her heart as she will be going to school now, she was sulking from morning as she is going to miss her.

Teju hugged her " you r looking so beautiful my princess "

Aashu " toh y r u sad "

Teju " I will miss u "

She kissed her cheeks and aashu pouted " U only want aashu to go school ,  u crying now.. Very bad... Very bad, Papa dheko "

Karan " haan baby mumma is very bad "

He laughed when teju glared at him and he picked aashu and teju hugged both of them..

The trio moved outside their room and it was a silent atmosphere. Papa picked her up and hugged her tightly, kissing her cheeks.

Aashu " heheh bas bas dadu "

Mumma kissed her forehead " My baby is going to school now, big girl bangaye aap "

Aashu turned to her papa " no no, aashu no big girl, aashu only Papa girl, haina papa"

Karan nodded yes. Omi was looking down and he saw her coming to him.

Aashu '' chachu angry at aashu? "

He nodded no and picked her up, made her sit on his lap " Pari, take care okay, don't fight with anyone. If anyone say something rude to you, remember what I said, come and say papa or me. We will handle okay baby"

Aashu " okieeee.. My kissiee "

He kissed her cheeks " chachu will miss u so much "

Aashu " pari miss chachu "

Karan " okay okay now before the entire khandan calls, let's go to school.. Come my Princess "

She bid bye to everyone cutely and all went awe on her. Both father and daughter moved out of home and omtej followed them.

Omi " I thought bhai will be the one who would cry, par yahan pe toh he is all chilled out.. How? "

Teju " wahi mujhe bhi samaj nahi aaraha hai..kaise, he woke up before me, he choosed her outfit and he was all ready, aur mei, I was sulking from morning "