28. She is papa's princess

The next few days passed by, both the families are good, Teja and Karan are good, they r enjoying the best time of their life. She is in the mid of her sixth month, her bump is big now and she was tired most of the time.  Doc has restricted her to take more salt as her blood pressure is shooting up and it's fluctuating most of times.  Mumma kundrra is worried about her health but papa consoled her and sunny is always with her. 

Mumma " sunny don't leave her side.. Hum  jaldi aajayenge.. Uski aur baby ki health keliye prathana karke aajayene "

They are going to visit temples in their native town and also arranged a Pooja for her and a bby, they planned to give some donation and also serve to people coming there for a day. They arranged few things to donate to people and also Papa decided to help people who need shelter. 

Karan " Take care both of you.. Please don't exert yourself.. Meine boldiya sameer (his friend)  ko.. He will arrange everything "

Teja " Papa jaana zaruri hai kya "

She said with low voice and he hugged her.  Mumma kissed her forehead.

Mumma " Sab tereliye aur iss choti si nanhi si jaan keliye hai... Humara haq bantahai"

Papa " bilkul sahi kehrahe hai...tu fikar nah kar puttar.. Hum jaldi ajayenge"

He kissed her temple and she hugged both of them. Karan admired the trio and he also hugged them.

Karan " Ab chalo.. Parvez will accompany you both and omi is there to take you to airport "

They nodded and left the house, he dropped them in parking and omi picked them up. He walked back to home and she was crying there sitting in the living room.

He picked her up and took her to the swing, he gently placed her in the swing and sat beside her. He wiped her tears and asked in a soft tone.

Karan " roh kyu rahe ho aap "

Teja " mumma papa chaligaye.. I miss them.. Sunny mere liye itna kuch karna hai kya..mumma is tensed for my health"

Karan " aapko pata hai mumma is scared for your health phir bhi aap aise roh rahe hai, ye theek hai kya"

Teja nodded no and she wiped her tears.

Karan " That's my good girl. Teju baby, they r worried for your health and they are doing all this for their peace of mind. Aapko bas ek cheez karna hai, please don't stress yourself, mujhe apka ye aansu nahi dheka jayega jaan.. Please"

Teja " Yes, I will not cry. Mei aur pareshan nahi karunga.. Mei khayal rakunga "

He kissed her forehead and held her hands.

Karan " aap pareshan nahi kar raheho.. Bas, we r scared of your health. Aapko pata haina, hum aapko kitna pyaar karte hai.. Laddooo, I can't live without you.. Tujhe kuch bhi hojaye toh mei bhi nahi rahunga.. Yaad rakhna yeh baat "

She nodded and layed on his shoulder, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

Karan traced his belly " oh hii princes... Is it.... You r tired of mumma crying... uffooo... You're angry at mummaaa.. Okay mei batadunga... "

He looked at teju " see, she is very angry at you, you r always crying and she don't want crying mumma.. She want her happy Teju mumma "

She looked at him with pout " she said this to you.. Seriously "

Karan " ofc, I can feel her u know.. It's like telepathy.. So stop crying and be happy teju mumma "

Teja looked at her belly " Tum meri shikayat kar raheho apni Papa se... Oh hello.. Voh mera pati phele,phir tera Papa.. Samji "