62. Game day 🤝 Tejran

Karan and teju were rushing their car towards aashvi school. 

Karan " she is going to kick me today "

Teju " aur mujhe pata nahi kya karegi"

They walked inside and saw aashvi standing there, they walked near her and stood with hands holding her ears. She kept her arms around her chest and pouted, turned to other side.

Karan " princess I am very sorry, Papa ka shoot late hogaya, mumma ko pick karke aane mei der hogaye"

Teju kneeled infront of her " we r really sorry princess.. I know we r at fault, we should have been earlier.. I m really sorry for keeping u wait like this.. "

Aashvi " you guys are so busy that u forget u have a daughter who have her Games day  in her school "

She spoke slowly with hurt and that made tejran heart broke to pieces. 

Karan nodded no kneeling in front of her " princess you know right, nothing matter to us more than you.. We were really stuck up baby, I promise this won't happen again. Aashu you r our world. We live for you baby, aapko aise khayal aaya bhi kaise.. Jaan ho tum hamare.. Please forgive Papa and mummaa this one time please.. Papa sorry princess "

He looked at teju who was in tears, she can tolerate anything but not this words from her baby.

Karan " princess see mumma is crying"

Aashvi immediately turned to see her mother who was in tears, she nodded no and hugged her mother. Teju hugged her tightly " I am sorry , I love you, please don't say like that ever. Only you matter to us and nothing else "

Aashvi " don't cry mumma, aashu not angry now "

She pulled back and saw her father who was looking down, He is the Karan Kundrra who give shits to anyone but here, admist the crowd in school, he is kneeling down and apologizing to her.. She made him stand and raised her arms, he picked her up and she asked teju to stand aswell.

Aashvi in her determined tone " Papa momma, always keep your heads high.. Always "

The authority in the voice of a 8 year kid is astonishing but they knew, she is been thought all this by her grandpa and he never fails to make her understand these things. 

Karan " Event started ? "

She nodded no " thank fully, no "

They nodded and karan kissed her cheeks, she bite his cheeks making him laugh and teju kissed her hands, she hugged her mother who gladly took her in her arms..

They walked inside and the volunteers gave them the house team jersey for parents. The theme was black and yellow for primary.

This sport event was planned to make their parents and kids to spend time and have fun with fellow parents and students. Various games were planned for both kids and parents..

Game 1 : Shoot the target.

There was a big board on the end of the indoor room, places allocated for parents who were willing to participate, the kids and parents will be given 3 chances, the board had color coded points, both the parent and kid should hit the board for three times and wherever the arrow hits, the points will be counted and those who have higher points will win the match.