48. Sitaron ki mehfil

Karan was driving the car and Tara was sitting in his lap, teju and Papa was sitting behind and they all are heading to their home.

Tara was exceptionally quiet from the time they leave the court and they want her to talk, let it out and cry which will make her calm down a bit.

Karan " you want to go somewhere baby "

Tara looked at him and nodded " papa ki paas, that day we went na "

Karan looked at teju, she blinked his eyes and he turned his way towards the cemetry.

He held Tara hands, they brought flowers and they walked to her father tombstone.

She kept the flowers on his tombstone
" papa... Papa... Aaj... Aaj "

She hiccuped " aaj hum court gaye thi, mumma, mumma also came, but she didn't even look at me, she didn't hug me, she didn't say she miss me, she don't like me? Y Papa.. Haan she said she love me, she want me to judge mam, if she really love me, then y didn't she talk to me. Is that uncle more important than me, y Papa.. Aap kyu gaye mujhe chodke.. I miss you papa.. ( she wiped her tears) I won't cry papa, I have dadu dadi, judge mam said I can be with them from now. Also I have uncle and aunty, aashu cutie sab. U don't like me cry na, I won't, Tara will always be happy from now, she is a strong girl like her Papa na ( She turned to karan who was standing with tears) uncle, Tara is a strong girl na( he nodded and she stood straight) I miss you papa, will always do. Kaash aap mere sath hote, I lost both my parents... Bye papa"

She turned and the trio was looking at her broken face. Her "I lost both my parents " were ringing in their head and they dont know what to do.

A 7 year old kid is bearing all this pain and we can't even imagine what she is going through.

Teja immediately took her in her arms and wiped her tears. She hugged her tightly.

Teja " nahi bacha, aise nahi rote, papa is always with you. Everything will be alright soon "

Tara " nahi hoga aunty, my mother hates me, sab theek nahi hoga "

She cried louder and Karan immediately took her in his arms.

Karan " chup hoja bacha, bimar hojayega, please, see if u cry, uncle and aunty also will cry. Aashu will cry, do you want that "

She nodded no and wipes her tears, snuggling closer to him. He eyed the other two to walk to car and he started driving with her in his arms. They reached home, she was still dull.

Teju " taddaaa, we reached home, let's go and meet your cutie now. She will become sad na if her big sister cry like this and be sad "

Tara nodded no and smiled " Aashu to be happy, tara will be happy "

Papa did touchwood to their bond and they opened the door of room. Tara is still in karan's arms..

" Surprissssseeeee "

Tara looked at the voice and she was shocked to see veer and meenu di there.

She looked at them and don't know how to react at that situation, she started snuggling more to karan and he understood she don't want to talk to anyone. He nodded at them and took her to their room. Aashu was sleeping in bed, she moved to aashu and kissed her forehead. Karan also kissed aashu forehead who smiled sensing her father in sleep.