23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower

Another random day, She is in her mid of fifth month, next month they will have thier second ultrasound and both r very excited about it,  baby must have grown up and they can hear her heartbeat as well. Just by thinking of it, they felt emotional. 

She woke up and saw him all ready, he was taking good care of her, he never leave her side unless it's important for him to go.  He leave someone from his team with her along with papa and mumma.  Today, they have some Pooja at home and mumma warned him to get ready on time.

He saw her up, walked to her and kissed her forehead whispering " Good morning laddoo "

He kneeled infront of her and kissed her belly " Good morning princess "

Teju " good morning Papa "

Karan " Let's get u ready, come my baby "

She hugged him but there was a gap, she tried to come closer but still couldn't do it tightly, she looked down and pouted as her baby bump was intervening, she looked at him with pout and he giggled at her cute faces.

Teja in her baby voice " she is not letting me hug you sunny "

Karan " oyeee don't say anything about my princess, she is the best "

He touched her belly and she made a cry face seeing him supporting his princess, not her. 

Teja " you changed, you r not my sunny, you r supporting your princess, here she is not letting me hug you properly and usko sunanae ki wajah u r scolding me. You don't love me anymore "

She started to wail, he looked at her with wide eyes and immediately cursed her mood swings. He kissed her cheeks, she pushed him and rubbed her cheeks. He kissed the other one and the same happened, he held her hands and licked her face, she made a ewww face and he enjoyed her reaction. He sucked her chin and she moaned this time, he smirked in victory and move apart where as she glared at him.

Karan " Chalo abhi "

He picked her up and placed her in washroom slab. He gave her bath and make her get ready.  Mumma kundrra planned for a Pooja for teju's and baby health.

( It was a tradition followed in South India, A paste made of sandalwood and turmeric is applied to the mother-to-be's hands and face to reduce the body heat and calm the mother and baby from fear and anxiety of child birth. The guests then place a garland and bangles on her wrists, shower her with flowers, and bestow well-wishes and prayers for a safe delivery. They all give her five different varieties of flavoured cooked rice. This is actually done by sisters of the soon to be father. This can be done in fifth or seventh month of pregnancy, I m choosing it as now, as I will be writing Godhbarai later. )

Teju got dressed up in a beautiful Saree  and Karan was in his traditional look.