Chapter 104

-

I tilted the bottle of tequila back, pouring the strong liquor into my mouth before submerging myself further into the hot water.

I sat the bottle on the side of the tub as I swallowed the alcohol and briefly closed my eyes while my mind reeled with many thoughts— most of them about Rick.

And what Negan said.

Dammit.

I propped my feet up and allowed the hot water to soothe my aching back from the stupid heels I wore most of the night.

While studying the beautiful, marble tile along the floor, I took another large sip of tequila before returning the bottle to the side of the tub.

"Tequila?"

I looked behind me, finding Negan leaning against the doorway.

"How long have you been there?" I asked while making sure all my goods was covered.

"Not long." He answered while closing the door that connected my bedroom to the bathroom.

"Get out." I ordered while he moved my tequila to the sink.

I gasped as he quickly wrapped his hand around my neck and forced the back of my head to meet the tub as he loomed over me.

"I'm not clueless, baby." He muttered while keeping his hand on my neck.

"What?" I asked as I looked into his eyes.

"I know you want more of me. I see the way your eyes flicker with lust when you look at me. I see the way you squirm under my gaze. I can feel your heart racing. I can only imagine what you're thinking right now." He mumbled while crouching down beside the tub while continuing to hold my neck.

"Get out." I demanded while looking into his eyes.

"Your mouth is telling me to get out, but your actions are telling me different." He replied while sliding his hand down to my collar bone.

"Stop." I snapped while wrapping my hand around his wrist to stop him from roaming down my body and further trapping me in his trance.

"Rick isn't here." He stated while standing up and looking down at me.

"Negan, we're friends. Leave it at that. Rick and I are working on things. You want some? Go get some from one of your whores." I ordered while glancing down at my bath water.

"That's the problem. My 'whores' can't get to me like you can. Ever since I had you, I can't stop thinking about you. I am aching for you, Tolliver. I am craving your skin, your lips, your body." He replied while my eyes glanced to the bulge in his pants.

"And I know for a fact if I slipped my fingers in you right now that you wouldn't be able to fight what you think is your loyalty to Rick anymore. You'd let me pull you out of this tub and bend you over the sink without giving him a second thought. One touch and you're mine. That's the way it's always been. You know that." He explained while staring deeply into my eyes.

I looked away from his as my cheeks flushed with heat from his words.

"It's not that way anymore. I love Rick and me and you do not do this anymore." I stated while grabbing my towel.

"You'll be back when he fucks up again." He replied while smirking as he walked to the door.

I ignored him and stood up from the tub to quickly wrap the towel around my body as he left the bathroom.