Chapter 137

-

I screamed, finding Rick standing up from my couch in the living room.

"Don't do that!" I snapped while holding a hand to my chest.

"What are you doing with him?" He asked while narrowing his eyes.

"What are you doing in my house? In the dark?!" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Waiting on you." He answered while stepping forward.

"Leave." I ordered while pointing to the door.

His eyes studied the top half of my body while his jaw tightened before moving back to my eyes.

"Take it off." He ordered with a sharp tone paired with a stern gaze.

"What?" I asked while watching him take another step forward.

"Take the damn jacket off, Jessica." He demanded while keeping his eyes glued to mine.

"No." I objected while crossing my arms.

"Or—"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked as he looked back to the heather gray jacket that was swallowing the top half of my body.

"Or you can wear it while I fuck you." He stated, causing my heart rate to increase dramatically.

"Stop. Go. I'm not telling you again." I spat while pointing back to the door.

"Good." He replied while closing most of the space between us.

I looked up into his eyes and tried not to shy away from showing my dominance as his gaze burned through mine.

"Your choice." He muttered while his eyes flickered to my lips for a brief second.

I took a step away and aggressively removed the jacket from my body before wadding it up and throwing it into his chest.

"Happy?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"No," He answered while looking back to my eyes. "Not at all."

"What? What do you want me to do now?" I questioned while he tossed Baker's jacket onto the couch.

"Kiss me." He answered, his gaze softening as he took another step forward.

"Yesterday and today should've never happened." I replied while walking away from him before he had the chance to swoop me back in to doing whatever he wanted.

"Do you regret it?" He asked while following me down the hallway.

"Yes, I regret it. You have a girlfriend and I helped you cheat." I replied while spinning to face him.

"Jess!" Maggie breathed while my front door swung open.

"What?" I asked.

I watched as Maggie's eyes fell on Rick before slowly moving to me.

"You should go home." Maggie told Rick while looking back to him.