Javi Garcia x reader

*requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva*

(Y/n's pov)

The sun rays leaked into my room from my open window and once it hit my skin I awoke.
I opened my eyes and smiled as I turned my head to looked out and see the rising sun.
'Better than any alarm clock'.
I got up and imeaditly grabbed the outfit I planned to wear today because today was an important occasion.
It's Power Rangers Dino Furys one year anniversary of protecting Pine Ridge.
And Javi was playing at Buzzblast, this was his first gig of his musical career and I don't care if I had to get up at midnight just to get ready, I'm not going to miss this for the world.
I toke a quick hot shower and dried my hair before putting on my outfit.
Then styling my hair to be in a braid and applying light blush and light pink lip gloss.
I smiled as I looked between two photos.
One where me, Izzy and javi were kids, and one where we are now 17 and with our friends Amelia, Zayto, Ollie and Aiyon, a long with our teacher Solon.
I then said as I looked at Javi.
"Your going to change the world Javi, all your hard work has lead to this day.
(I sighed as I remembered my hard work on trying to tell him that I had feeling for him since we were kids.)
The girl that has your heart is a lucky one
If I wasn't a coward then if you did feel the same way, we would be together by now.
If you didn't I wouldn't be pinging for you like this.
(I looked at the clocked and saw it was time to head over to get Izzy and Ameila who area probably just getting ready right now.)
I guess I won't know until I tell you hu"?
I got up and almost left until I rubbed the bridge of my nose to find something important is missing.
I said as I rushed back into my room.
"Almost forgot my glasses".

(Time skip)

Amelia said as we just entered the Buzzblast early.
"Y/n slow down we made it".
Izzy then said as I let them go as I blushed.
"And so early that Javi and the band are still setting up".
I turned my head and looked to the stage and there he was, Javi setting up with Ollie, Zayton and Aiyon helping the band.
I smiled and waved as Javi looked over at our table the moment he heared his step sister speak.
He smiled and waved back before talking to the guys and then comeing over to us.
I got up and Javi and I hugged each other and I said.
"How you feel Javi"?
He then said as he pulled away, but didn't let go.
"Nerves, but excited.
I've been dreaming of this since I was little".
I smiled and said.
"And you worked so hard and I'm proud of you.
(I guestered yo the girls and said.)
We all are".
Javi then hugged me again as he said.
"Im so glad you guys came".
Izzy then said once he let go.
"We wouldn't miss your first gig for the world.
Y/n wouldnt allow it if we got delayed".
I blushed as I sat back down.
Ollie then said teasing me.
"Someone's excited for the Dino Furys anniversary".
Well he's partly right, which makes me blush even more and Zayton said as he joined in the teasing.
"Or for the chance of meeting the black power ranger".
I then said fighting my blush and closer my eyes and had my chin up.
"Can I help it if I find him attractive"?
The boys ohhed and Javi was blushing.
Amelia then said before I could begin my train of thought on the why.
"Look the news is on".
I snapped my head to see and Izzy looked to Dave, the juice tender of Buzzblast, and said.
"Dave can you turn the Volume up please "?
He then said nodding as the Volume rose.
"Sure thing Izzy".
The reporter, lacey spoke with a smile on her face.
"Today we celebrate the first appearance and victory of the Dino Fury Power Rangers defeating Void Knight in his first attempt to conquer the world.
(The screen then changed to the original group shot of the Dino Fury Power Rangers, before Dino Fury Black Power Ranger joined the group a few weeks later.)
The group has expanded to one more member the black Dino Fury Power Ranger.
And today marks the one year Anniversary of them protecting the world".
I clapped and cheered along with a few other patrens that arrived early.
The band called Javi over and Javi looked at me and I said.
"We'll have the whole afternoon to celebrate your first gig".
He smiled and pecked my cheek before running off towards the band.
Amelia sent Ollie and Zayton to get us drinks as I watched Javi get on the stage.