Percy Jackson x reader

*Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva*
(((A/n: This will kinda take place after Percy Jackson and the Lightning theif and Percy Jackson and The sea of monsters with flashbacks.)))

(Y/n's intro)
Jules Verne once wrote in 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea that his destiny be strange, it is also sublime.
I understand strange destinies more than anyone can know.
I guess having two Greek gods as my parents sets the bar of strange destinies to new heights.
Especially if you know who my parents are and the fact they left me in a camp where there were children like me.
For a long time I was angry at my parents for not being there for me while growing up.
But when I became a teenager, I heared the rumer that the son of Poseidon was hidden from the gods because his mother wanted to keep him safe.
I realsed then before I met percy Jackson, before he entered my life with my two best friends, that my parents did what they thought was best in order to protect me.
I'm so sorry where are my manners, I'm Y/n L/n, daughter of Zeus and Aphrodite.
Goddess of Love and Lighting.

(Y/n's POV)

When you lived through the adventures with a group of people that tend to get into situations and have enemy's like I did, then you want to sleep in too.
That and there was no time for romance, cause the moment Percy entered the training grounds and he and I caught each other's eye, those sea green eyes stole my heart.
It always takes a mirical for me to even fight against him during capture the flag.
The compition to keep the best sword fighter title before I have to fight to get it back helped greatly.
It kept my mind off the fact my heart races everytime I see him and the air leaves my lungs.
Yep I'm a goner, Hook, Line and Sinker.
The sound of my sword cumulonimbus stopping in its assault in turning the wooden practice dummies into fire wood brought me out of my head.
I leaned my head against the dummy and toke a breath.
I wiped my forehead and closed my eyes and I still saw those arragont, cunning smart and charming sea green eyes staring back.
As you can probably see, I'm in a pit of a predicament.
Percy Jackson was able to get to me.
He was guarding the blue flag and it was like he was waiting for me.

(Flash Back)
Whether it was Annabeth intently trying to get me to amit my feelings for Percy or get me off my game.
It was a strategic move nevertheless.
Either way, it wouldn't work, cause I knew annabeth might pull this trick.
I stopped and kept hidden by the bush with my sister Talia beside me.
She looked confused before she spoke softly.
"Why are we just siting here?
The Blue flag is unguarded".
I then said looking to the trees.
"You may have knew Annabeth for a few weeks, but i partly grew up with her.
And when she team captian of her team in capture the flag you must be perpared for anything and I know this.
She never leave the flag unguarded incase her enemys forces slip through".
Talia nodded seeing my logic and looked around as well and said softly.
"So what's are plan"?
I then said, my stomic twisting in knots.
"Ill draw out eho ever guards the flag and when their distracted, you go a grab the flag".
Talia nodded and said before moving.
"Got ya".
I adjusted my helment before stepping out.
I surveyed the area and then I spotted the one thing that made me internally groan.
A water bottle uncapped.
I closed my eyes and I said softly below hearing range.
"I'm never telling you anything again Annabeth".
'If I see you again I'm going to kill you'.
We'll not literally, but I will make her regret it.
Percy came out and was smirking that charming smirk while he removed his helment, tapping riptide to the post to get my attention.
I stiffened and he said when I looked at him.
"Well well, here we are again Pinky.
Reasy to lose and admit that I'm the greatest sword fighter in camp half Blood"?
I thwn said removing my helment smiking to him which kind of through him off.
"Oh, I don't intend to lose water boy".
I striked and he blocked, the steal of our blades meeting was light thunder.
I pushed and went for his feet and he jumped i backaway and he followed.
'Thats right Jackson, follow me away from the flag'.
I blocked and blocked his strikes and we were able to get a couple of cuts in one another.
Percy then said, smiling, as I tried to push but he was stronger and i used my strength.
"You doing alright L/n?
You know you can also call it in and I might just give you another chance".
I pushed and I said taking a quick breath before striking.
"When the underworld freezes over Jackson".
Jackson teased as I swing and he got an arm around me and kept his blade away from my throat.
"You only call me Jackson when your annoyed".
I then said keeping him distracted after i babes my elbow into his stomic making him let go and back away.
"I do not"!
I kept my blade pointed to him as we circled one another waiting for the other to strike.
Percy then said still smiling.
"Yes, you do.
(He tapped my sword and I tensed.)
Come on N/n you can tell me".
I then said softly, low enough he can't quit make out what i said.
"I can't, if I do then everything would change.
(He paused as he looked at me and I lied, partly telling the truth.
Speaking loud enough for him to hear me.)
It's nothing, its a girl thing".
'I wish it was nothing'.
I striked and kept doing it until I swept Percy Jackson's legs from under him.
He layed on the ground and riptid was out of his hand.
I weakly kept my sword pointed at him and I said keeping my distance.
"And I didn't want to win against you Percy.
(Talia made a break for the flag, it was only a matter of time before her hand touched the post.)
I just need to distract you".
The sound of cheering from my team mates when Talia got the flag made me realize me and Percy had an audience.
I was confused and puzzled.
'How long have they been standing there'?
I shook my head and grabbed riptid for Percy and I said holding my hand out as my roght now held two sword handles.
"Good game Percy Jackson".
He toke it and I felt the spark, like I also do when our hands meet.
Once he was up, I handed him riptid and his hand was on mine while he spook softly.
"With you N/n, every game is a good game".
He summed the water from the water bottle and it traveled from his fingers to the cuts on my arms and one on my cheek.
He used it all on me and I gave him the look that told him he should of used the water to heal himself.
I then said softly as manipulated the electrons in his body to heal the cuts I gave him.
"What am I going to do with you Jackson"?
He smiled and said as we walked away from the crowd.
"What kind of friend would I be if I didn't help the people I care about first before myself"?
I nodded as I answered mentally.
'A really bad one'.
Grooves came cheering and running, the blue hassles from his specialty helment swaying in the wind.
Grooves hugged me first as he spoke enthusiastically.
"How Y/n that was mind blowing".
I patted his back and said.
"Thank you grover".
Grover and percy shared their bro hug as Grover teased.
"Not that it wasn't amazing Percy but what happrned man?
She electrofied you out there"?
I walked on ahead of them and I heared Percy answer Grover.
"She won that's what happened.
She is indeed the best sword fighter in camp half blood".
I turned around to see that he was staring at me.
There was like an invisible string connecting me to him, and it was strengthing in wideth and strength everytime I see him.
And that's why it hurts when I turn away and walk away instead of running towards him.