Prince Eric x (Royal Mermaid) Reader Part 7

* Time Skip *

(Y/n's Pov)

After washing up and getting dressed (thankfully by myself because having two people, one that's old enough to be my aunt and one to be my younger sister, was just weird) in the Dress Grimsby must have gotten from one of the voyages he went with Eric and then given Collette and Amy.
(The persistentness Collette and Amy expressed when they asked if they could help me bath and dress makes me wonder how princess and queens of the past have not passed out from embarrassment is beyond me.)

I was finished brushing my hair, framing my face with natural curls and making them stay in their shape thanks to the hair oil and strengthening the strands, when there was a knock on the door

I turned around and I said, as if feeling him next to me, (feeling his heart beating next to mine, making me sound lightly out of breath, but speaking at normal volume) sensing he was there without having to see him outside the door.
"You can come in Eric".
He opened the door and he looked dashing.
He was looking at me like I was the only woman in the world and it made my stomach erupt with butterflies.
I then said making him snap back into the present moment.
"Hello again sailor".
He smiled and said, before bring something out of his pocket.
"Hello again to you too Y/n,
(He held my necklace in his hands and began walking towards me.)
Grimsby went to the village and fixed the clasp on your necklace.
(My right finger tips lightly grazed my collar Bone, unable to feel the surface of the pearl I used to circle over my fingers while it was on the chain when ever I got nerves.
Eric stood in front of me and was putting it on around my neck while I was looking back thinking of a moment when I didn't have the necklace practically attached to me.)
I thought having it fixed to the way it was before after you dived after me was the least I could do".
I then said softly closing my eyes.
"Seeing you sinking was like having my heart goged out and that I couldn't breathe,
(He held my cheeks, rubbing my cheek bones and I said.)
I thought I wasn't going to get you out of the water in time".
Eric lightly shushed my worries and said softly forehead against mine.
"But you did and I'm here thanks to you okay,
(He was nodding and since mine was connected to his, I was nodding along with him.)
We have this to thank about the storm occurring when it did though,
(I looked horrified and he said instantly calming me down.)
Because if it didn't, I got to meet the most amazing woman in the whole world".
He smiled softly and my eyes softened from horror to the love I would only feel for him.
I only had moments in the past few years where I wished the moments I experienced could be frozen Forever for many reasons, though as it looked as if Eric was about to kiss me, I could feel deep in my subconscious that something dark was on the horizon, but I pushed against it for two reasons.
One, I wasn't going to let whatever dark force threaten to take away every good thing I have gotten after that coral moon 15 years ago and second, Grimsby knocked on the open door frame; making me and Eric turn to see who it was at the door.
Grimsby kept a calm composer as always, but I could see the hidden knowing smile in his eyes when he spoke.
"You two don't want to be late, Dinner is ready and we have a growing hungry young man waiting in the dinning room with his guest".
I then asked, stepping forward, my confusion showing before what he said next brought out my big sister instincts to the surface along with worry.
"B/n brought Daniel over"?
Grimsby shook his head and said, seeing my look.
"No, a charming young lady with long red hair that for some reason can't speak, B/n calls her Pearl "?
Hearing that nickname made me freeze and I said softly when I thought of the face of my baby sister who was a infant when I last saw her.
"Ariel".
I rushed out of the guestroom past Grimsby and Eric called out while following me.
"Y/n".
When my eyes landed on Ariel, full grown, almost a younger version of mom,y breath escaped my lungs.
Eric stood behind me, looking at the women staying beside B/n.
I began walking towards B/n and Ariel as Grimsby said.
"Y/n why did you rush like that"?
Eric then said, while my fouces was looking at my baby sister, I could see him analyzing her features and mine.
"Because they don't just know each other".
B/n then said, adding to what Eric was saying as Grimsby put everything together as I hugged Ariel and she cried silently into my shoulder.
"Their sisters,
(I held Ariel's face in my hands as I looked her over, feeling the magic responsible for her legs and I could see it in her eyes everything she was trying to say.
B/n held something for Eric and Grimsby to see that I haven't seen in 15 years.)
From what Y/n told my parents when they rescued her was that all her family have similar jewelry pieces.
(I looked at B/n and he said handing the golden chain bracelet with a sea salt pearl as the center piece and a different color Pandora dolphin attach to it.)
She was silently asking the vendors closing up if they saw you by showing that bracelet".
I then asked Ariel as I put the bracelet on her wrist.
"Ariel what happened"?
She opened her mouth and it was like no words could escape her mind and make a sound, that's when I knew who did this to her.
'Ursala'!
After a moment I calmed myself down and then hugged her to me and I did softly.
"It's okay, you found me and B/n and I promise everything is going to be okay".
She nods into my shoulder while I was mentally fuming in my mind.
'Ursala, I swear to the sea gods I'll make you pay with everything you have for what you've done by using my little sister as a pawn in your manipulative mind games'.
Eric then said standing beside me once me and Ariel pulled away from our sisterly hug.
"You must be hungry from your journey Ariel, why don't you join us for dinner spend the weekend or stay as long as you need so we can help you".
I looked at Eric and I could see the warmth he was giving to me and my sister.
B/n then said after she nodded and went to B/n.
"Okay pearl,
(B/n and Ariel went the direction of the dinning room and he said before he was out of ear shot.)
This way is the dinning room-".
I turned to Eric and I said softly.
"Thank you for accommodating my sister Eric, you didn't have to".
Eric then said wrapping an arm around me, bringing me into his embrace.
"I wanted to, I owe you for ever day I gotten from you saving my Life and you coming into it.
(We stared into the others eyes for what felt like years and I could see everything, then Eric lightly smiling while taking hold of my left hand.)
Now, shall we join the others"?
I smiled and gripped gently onto his hand and we then walked into the dining room.
B/n was pulling in a chair for Ariel and she lightly blushed, I couldn't help but think that they look cute together and that I could see them gazing at the sun set on the beach with a mini version of them building a sand Castle.
Eric pulled in a chair of me beside my sister and I said smiling, nodding my head to him.
"Thank you Eric".
He pecked my temple and said softly, enough that only I could hear him.
"You're welcome my Princesa Del Mar".