Henry Fitzroy x Reader

(((A/n: the quotes I used can be found on the internet, I might use some from books i have on hand that can also be found by Google.
I hope you enjoy because i was inspired becasue there isn't much Henry Fitzroy x reader.)))

(Y/n's Intro)

People often go about their lives without finding what they have been looking for.
Whether it be their place in the world, their community, their family, or their purpose in the life that they been given.
But all have a common concept, belonging to something that only they can comprehend once it has been found.
Those rare few that found what they have searched for is indiscribable with words, you would have to feel it to understand it.
But to put it in an easy way to understand is that when we feel like we belong, its powerfull emotion that can't be mistaken for anything else.
The overwhelmeing happiness of the victory of finding what we searched for is over whelming.
I'm so sorry, where are my manners?
My name is Y/n L/n, and I love a vampire named Henry Fitzroy.

I know a bit of a cliche of me, a human to have fallen in love with a vampire.
But if you read the books like Twilight, the vampire fell for the human first.
But fiction couldn't have perpared me for the real deal, passion is alot stronger in person, than it is on paper.
I guess that is part of the reason why people search for ways to prolong life.
Whether its because they want to do more before it's their time to go, or because they know in their guts that something or someone is waiting for them.
But mostly its because of the people in our lives we care about.
It's why we cherish the time we have with the ones we love, and covet it more than gold.

It's more periscous and valuable than money can ever fathom of buying.
And that's why it hurts so when the ones we love are nolonger with us.
But, they move to a much more specail place where we can always see them
and feel them in our hearts 💕.

(Y/n's pov)

My mother always said that when you induce your body to sleep longer than the required 8 to 9 hours a night you'll always feel tired.
It wasn't like I was trying to sleep more on purpose.
It's just a werid thing where I'm more awake at night than I am during the day.
No matter how hard I try to be diurnal like many other species that can walk, (while some can walk and but not talk), I always feel like a zombie.
It's not like I want to sleep through the day.
It like its night one mintue and then day the next.
In order to help me be awake during the day I take an hour or 2 hour nap, so I can be awake at a reasonable hour,
Imagine how I feel when my nap is disturbed and I can't fall back asleep.
My mood does not win me any favors to the poor unfortunate soul responisble.
My grouchiness could rival that of the Grinch on his good days.
Speaking of being woken up from my nap all cranky, my phone rings with an annoying shrill like scream from the old monster movies I set for the caller ID.
I sometimes wish I could throw the cursed thing to the wall and get my second hour of rest.
I couldn't place who I set the ring tone for at the moment so I groaned when the ringing came back.
I kept my eyes closed because it was still day time outside, late in the morning.
I then covered my head with the pillow and grabbed my phone.
Pressing the answer button.
My voice was muffled thanks to the pillow, alittle deep because I was asleep a couple seconds ago.
"You better give me a good reason why I shouldn't hang up right now and go back to finishing my nap".
Chlorine sounded chipper as ever for a semi perky preppy goth/ monster expert.
"Some ones cranky this morning.
Can't a freind check up on another friend be good enough a reason"?
I could hear the smile in her voice, I shot from my laying down position lightly and said cheerfully, my sour mood disappeared.
"Chlorine?
(The pillow fallen off the bed, my heart pounding to wake me up.)
Hey how you doing"?
She smiled and it sounded like she was at her work place and it was semi busy.
"I'm doing good, how are you?
You heared about the new movie that just hit theaters"?
I hummed and said standing up and rubbing my eyes.
"The last voyage of the Demeter, yeah".
Chlorine said happily.
"I just gotten my pay check from Vicky and I thought why not go see the movie with my bestie".
I then smiled and said softly.
"I was actually going to ask you when I woke up from my nap actually, but yeah I'm free".
Chlorine spoke again.
"Great minds think alike".
I nodded and said while going to my closet.
"Indeed they do,
(I pulled out a leather dress and leather jacket and asked.)
Is Vicky comeing or she hanging back incase any more cases come in before heading"?
'And by cases I mean things that couldn't wait until the next day'.
Cause that would mean I'm going alone.
Ever since Chlorines boyfriend died and she went to work for the P.I. that solved the case, they been working odd hours, and that's something comeing from me.
But I can't hold a grudge against the P.I., after all she saved my best friend.
And helped me recover after I got memory loss.
All Chlorine told me was that some one hit my head out of rage because I out smartered them and then they vanished .
But I still, how Chlorine got her heart taken and survived without it before Vicky, a cop friend of hers named Mick and a man named Henry Fitzroy put it back in, I had no idea.
And quite frankly, I have a feeling I probably would of fainted.
I could hear Vicky in the back ground, telling Chlorine to say hi to me for her. I could hear the nod as Chlorine spoke.
"Yeah, life of a P.I. is alot different than it appears on tv.
She says hi by the way".
I then said as I lightly touched my arm that held the mark I was born with.
"Alot of things are different in real life than in the movies.
(I smiled and said.)
Tell her I heared her and said hello".
I contiued to admire my mark as I was on the phone.
A mark I was born with, a bat that layed on the left side of my chest, above my heart.
After my memories went away, I felt unimagnable pain that I wouldn't wish upon my worse enemy. The only thing thats been able to make it more bearable is the face I see in my dreams.
Chlorine says I've been seeing my soulmate and often asks what he looks like.
But I never tell her, because I don't want my heart broken when it turns out he's not real.
Chlorine knew what I ment before and what I was doing when I said it.
She is, after all, the only one that knew about my mark, besides Vicky.