RPM Power Rangers (Vampire) Dillon & (Vampire) Tyler Navarro x Reader

*** Requested by BellaVaughan18 ***
(Y/n's Intro)

A friend of mine once told me that love, in its entirety, is blinding in a way that your view of the whole world shifts, becomes more clear, aware of all those you care about deeply (putting their needs above your own), grounds you in the moment while giving you a glance of the future and the strength to make choices that, to others, would be considered madness.
But isn't that why love should be cherished and guarded so closely, even if that love may swallow you whole?

(Y/n's Pov)

I was sitting in front of the computer in the main room used as a base of operations, lounge, strategy planing and information gathering.
Now I, like many moments where my Fellow RPM Power Rangers stood Night and Day looking for Clue's or finding something they missed the first few times a piece of footage was viewed, desperately searching for leads that can, at least, give me an answer about where the two most important men in my life might be.
Yet the tired I gotten from being the footage of the recovery apart of the labs medical wing, the more I began seeing the oddest thing's.
Ziggy came in when I rewinded the video for the hundredth time in two hours.
He then said softly, seeing how Intently I stared, not indicating that I would take my attention off the screen.
"I figured you might be here".
He was walking towards me as I said softly, the fresh tears streaming down my already stained face from previous crying sessions, waking up from nightmares, and utter heart breaking pain as I watched Dillon and Tyler's body's remain unmoving.
"Something has to be here Zig,
(I blinked just as Ziggy stood behind me, before I refocused on the screen.)
Something, a sign that this was doctored,
(My heart broke when my eyes met two empty beds, blankets thrown half into the floor as half remained in the bed like they got up.)
Scuff marks, anything that can I dictate they were taken,
(I rewinded the video again as I said softly, as my heart beats weakly as I paused, keeping the image of their pale, yet, sleeping faces on the screen which became my symbol for hope.)
or where they went.
(I closed my eyes as Ziggy pulled me away from the computer as I remained seated in the office chair fitted with Wheels so anyone sitting can easily go to the next section of the room without getting up.)
There's got to be".
Ziggy turned me to face him as he said.
"Y/n,
(He softly held my cheek and said.)
Look at me".
I opened my eyes and new tears fallen.
Ziggy wiped them away as he said softly.
"Listen to me, okay?
(I nodded as he said holding my hands, lifting my left wrist up to show me the bracelets I haven't taken off my wrist since they were gifted to me, not even to wash the blood stains, Dillons and Tyler's blood, off.
Because that would mean they'll never be found and I lost them forever.)
If anyone can find out what happened,
(I kept my eyes on the bracelets, when I then closed them, Dillons and Tyler's smiling faces and the sound of their laughter, echoed, and remained ingrained in my brain.)
It's you,
(I opened them again as I breathed shackily as he said softly.)
But Y/n,
(I looked at him as he said.)
You can't do it when your all burned out and,
(He sighed as he looked at my lips and I licked my lips to see that, from all the time I spent here in this room, my lips had became chapped.)
Dehydrated and exhausted.
(I sighed as he said softly.)
They need you at your best and healthiest,
(He pulled me out of the chair and kept me standing in my feet as I walked with him, though he carried most of my weight, everything around me felt light, heavy and distorted as my drained brain barley processed that my surroundings. Which surprised me when I felt I was being sarcastic down on my bed, in my room, at the RPM Power Rangers bass.)
So lay down and rest, you won't be able to find what your looking for with your currently,
(My eyes dropped and I fought to remain awake so I could listen.)
Dropping eyes".
I then said softly, sounding quiet enough that it would be normally impossible for him to hear me if he wasn't able to read lips.
"I'm afraid to close my eyes and fall unconscious because I'll see their faces, hear their voices,
(Ziggy sat in front of me, on the floor as I finished.)
Then wake up and find out that they're gone, all over again".
Ziggy then said to me confidently with a smile.
"Something tells me that after you wake up, you'll find them".
I nodded slowly and then Ziggy said while quickly hugging me.
"Sleep well N/n".
He then left and then, as the door closes, I layed down and I, unwillingly, fallen asleep.