Edward Cullen and Jacob Black x reader part 8

(Y/n's pov)
The hours from when we got back to Bella's house passed faster when I was distracted from watching were me and Bella left off in our Underworld Marathon.
I must have passed put during the end credits of blood wars, cause when I woke up again, it was to my dog Lady licking my face.
I then said petting her.
"Good morning to you to Lady".
I smiled and looked around to see I was still in the livingroom.
The sun was partly up at 5 a.m. but the sky was a dull but bright light gray color.
I sat up and streched, I turned around to see Bella, still in her pjs.
I asked softly tired.
"You still want to go"?
Bella nodded and said.
"I want to meet the people that brought two of my favorite people into the world".
My phone dinged and I was confused as I spoke. Looking around me as I remembered what that ring tone was for.
"Thats my reminder ring tone".
Bella then said grabbing my phone from where she must of placed it, cause I had it on me when I fallen asleep.
Probably a good thing she did or otherwise I would have to be looking for a new phone.
"Looks like it's Ladys month visit to the vet".
I groaned and I said looking at Lady.
"Time for your check up girl".
I got up and I said to Bella, grabbing the bag full of my spare cloths that Bella gathered for me the day before yesterday.
"Can you grab Crookshanks to, he missed his last check up and I've been so bussy lately that I forgot to reschedule".
Bella followed behind me after I got in the bathroom and closed the door.
Bella spoke as she waited outside as I got dressed and then brushed my hair.
"Then we can go on our hiking trip while Lady and Crookshanks recuperate".
I looked at myself as I finsihed donning my coat and shoes.

(This will be the hiking dress.)

(the leggings

(the leggings.)

)