Jacob Black x reader

*Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva*

(Y/n's intro)

They say when your face to face with death, your life flashes before your eyes.
Your choices, your regrets, your success's, your thoughts and your greatest loves are on replay one final time when your fading away into the unknown.
The events leading to the moment where you stare at death are the last and longest to play out.
Mostly because your wondering what did you do that got you to this point, and what you could of done to change your fate.
The how seems unreal so much you wouldn't of believed it happened even if you lived through it.
But as I stare down at my future killer, and my father's murder all I saw and felt was Jacobs face and my love for him.
Knowing deep in my heart I'm not going to die, cause my only regret would be dieing before I got to have my first Kiss with Jacob.

(Y/n's pov)

The rain beated against the roof as I tossed and turned in my bed, kicking the thick comferter off me in the process.
The constant rain seemed to happen daily as of late, and that made my dreams slowly turn into night mares when I try to rest.
Only to be greeted with the pain of the night when I lost my father to a killer that everyone thought wasn't real.
A vampire.

(Dream)

Usually my dreams consited of seeing my father, alive and healthy.
Eating his breakfast and as he sat in the kitchen holding his usually battery acid black with no sugar or creamer, he read the paper on what was going on in the world outside Forks Washington.
As of two months ago, things got confusing.
The first month they remained unchanging.
That was until I found out my best friend Edward cullen and his family Alice, Rose, Jasper, Emmett, Carlisle and Esme were vampires, did my dreams turn into night mares.

I left the stairs and dad said spotting me, and apparently I looked like death warmed over.
"Sweet heart you looked like you haven't gotten any sleep".
I then said as I see he's also wearing his old Marine core jacket from his uniform.
"Sorry dad, just had a rough night".
He got up and said rubbing my arms, calming me down.
"We all have bad dreams sweat heart, I have bad dreams and they consisted with you being alone with my murder luming over your body after she uses you to bring back James".
I looked up and said shocked.
"Dad"?
He was gone and the time change from day into night.
I felt an immediate sense of dread as I slowly walked into the living room, to see my father with his throat and body covered in blood.
I called out to him softly as tears streamed down my face.
"Dad?
(I got closer and I saw his neck was missing a chunk of it on the right side of his throat.)
Dad".
I was then grabbed and I screamed before I was turned to see Bella.
She spoke as I stared at her soft brown eyes.
"Y/n wake up".

(End of dream)

I screamed before I opened my eyes.
Bella said as I screamed again.
"Y/n, y/n.
(I looked at her as she held me as I shacked.)
It's just me".
I toke a quick breath and I said.
"Bella".
I leaned forward and bowed my head and I sat up.
I rubbed my brow and cringed when I found it wet.
Bella then said.
"You were having a bad dream weren't you"?
I nodded and I said.
"They been happening almost nightly for a month".
She looked at me and asked seeing my hidden betrayal.
"These dreams started when you found out-".
I then said as I stood up to strech.
"That your future hubby is a vampire?
Yeah.
(I rubbed my face and said as I looked at her.)
But I don't blame you for not telling me when you found out".
Bella then said as she got up and held my hands.
"I didn't want to hurt you or cause you any more pain.
(She then said moving a piece of hair that was now stuck to my forehead thanks to my cold sweat.)
You seemed to have gotten better and recovered that I wished you remain that way for alittle bit longer.
Edward didn't want to scare you, but Y/n the Cullens aren't Victoria".
I was about to scream at her, the urge to do so was motivated by fear and anger.
But I turned to look at my bed to see a stuff animal.
A wolf plushie Jacob made to look like him when he was a wolf.
I relaxed both visibly and mentally as I looked at the animal.
When I found out that Edward and his family are vampires, I went to the only person I felt safe with.