Jacob Black x reader

*Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva*
(((A/n: the quotes from Romeo and Juliet you can find online at 17 Romeo and Juliet love quotes, one can also be found in the twilight saga.)))

(Y/n's intro)

My only love sprung from my only hate!
Too early seen unknown, and known too late!
Prodigious birth of love it is to me,
That I must love a loathed enemy.
Shakespeare's most famous play Romeo and Juliet was my favorite growing up.
The love and passion spoke in volumes as it seemed this play was ment for star crossed lovers.
But I can't help but feel my life is a reflection of this tragic love story as I live it day after day.
For fate has played a cruel hand as I fear that I can't be with the man I love because of the one rule my family must follow.
We only date a fellow Vampire and keep our existance a secret from the human world.
But if there's hope for happiness and true love in the life of the undead, isn't it okay to break the rules if what my heart wants is to be with the werewolf that stole it the moment we layed eyes on one another?

(Y/n's pov)

Highschool was like a prison, a purgatory where hormones were runing high as the student body is bored out of their minds as they learn about the world in order to successes in it.
I rub my temples and close my eyes to try and tone out the buzzing of our peers voices, physical and mental, as I try to focus on the paper infront of me that I finished before coming to school.
Some call me a perfectionist, I say Im just being thorough.
I turned to look at everyone in the cafetria as I hear their complaining about their homework.
'You thunk four years of highschool is bad guys, try 80 years of learning everything over and over and never going out into the world and see how you feel'.
The life of an immortal is a hard and lonely one.
I grabbed my pen and wrote my final sentence in my conclusion as I thought of the boy that made me the happiest women in over 80 years.
'Things that once bring you joy now only bring you sorrow as you watch others flourish and be with their one true love while you remain in the shadows apart from them'.
My sibilings luckly weren't with me or otherwise my secret would of been exposed 2 years ago.

(Flash back)

*1936*

We had no idea of the Werewolves that occupied the reservation next door to our home.
My brothers, sister and father had finaly caught the buck they been chasing for a good 3 miles until exhaustion finally brought the gental beast to its neeks.
Though my throat burned in my throat, I couldn't help but feel bad for whats about to be done.
My older brother Edward got his hands on the bucks antlers as the poor creatures eyes met mine.
They pleaded to me as the iris's are wide with fear.
Begging me to let him live, Edward was about to snap the creatures neck when I spoke up
"Edward no.
(He looked at me and i can tell his thrist was strong, but he was holds on alittle longer to listen to me.)
Let him go please, he wants to live".
Rose and Emmet went ridged as thet backed away from the deer.
I stepped forward and I said as I looked at my father and Edward.
"There's a cougar in the mountains suffering in pain after escaping some hunters.
(I looked at Edward as he began lossening his grip.)
He's dieing slowly, so please let this young buck go.
It's not his time brother".
Edward hanged his head before letting go and stepping away with our father.
The deer was still frozen on the ground as I began petting him.
I hummed the song mother used to sing to me when ever I was scared.
The buck finally capmed down and I said as I helped him up.
"Go now young buck and live your life.
(I stopped walking and he contiued before looking nack at me.)
May it be a long and full one".
He contiuned to stare until he ran off.
Little did we know of the wolves watching the exchange, they were coming over to warn us not to hunt on their lands.
But they were shocked by my actions which made they alert their planes.
They could hear my irregular heart beat as they look at my family hearing no heart beats to accompany mine.
Ephraim Black spook, alerting us all of their presence as they came towards me.
"You hunted on our land, but you convinced your brother to let him go".
Edward hissed in warning and i hissed at him telling him to nock it off.
Carlisle came forward calm and collected as he understood the trouble we would of been in if we killed the buck on their land.
"We apologize for crossing onto your territory.
If we knew we wouldn't of crossed onto your land".
Ephraim black was still looking at me and he said looking at Carlisle.
"She has a heart beat.
She's not like the rest of you, why"?
I spoke up, stepping forward explaining my condition.
"My and my brother were turned the same time after contracting the Spanish influenza.
But my transformation was far from normal.
My body adapted and evolved as the venom spreaded through my system.
When it reached my heart it didn't stop it like it should, it changed and strengthened it.
(I could see the shock of his realisation of what I am.
I'm a Vampire yes, but im also human".
Carlisle the said arm wrapped around my shoulders.
"We promise not to hunt on your lands again, we aren't like the others of our kind.
My name is Carlisle,
(He turns to Edward and rose and Emmet.)
These are my children Edward, rose and Emmett.
(Carlisle the said looking at me.)
And this is my daughter Y/n.
We just want peace".
Ephraim black looked at me before looking at Carlisle and said.
"I'm Ephraim black, chief of the reservation.
If you are as you claim you won't cross the river that's a few miles from here.
You won't hunt on our lands, and we won't expose you to the pale faces.
You hunt on our lands again we won't let you live.
You bite another human we'll drive you out of forks.
Your and the others in your company aren't allowed to cross the border.
(Ephriam looked at me and said.)
You on the other hand are welcome when we're you wish.
You have my word as chief that your safe among the pack
(He bowed his head before standing up.)
Have a nice day miss Cullen".
I held my hand out and as as we shock hands, agreeing to the terms.
"Please call me Y/n".