Deuce Gorgon x (De Nile) reader

*requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva*

(Y/n's pov)

"Y/n did you here me"?
I jumped when Clawdeens hand touched me.
My mummy wraps deployed out of reflex, my sphinx neffy howled from the sudden interuption of me petting her, and I stared in shock as sadly Draculara was now covered in mummy wraps.
I then got up from my seat at our shared lunch table as I spook.
"Draculara I'm so sorry,
(Frankie and lagoona helped me unwrap the poor vampire I mummified.
Neffy walked across the table and sat down as she watched with displeare of no longer being petted.
I helped Draculara up once I got my wrappings back.)
I must of been so stuck on how to tell Cleo that I'm dating Deuce,
(She held my hands and looked at me calmly and understanding as I sat back down besides her.
Neffy nudged my hand and I began petting her the moment she did so.
Clawdeen moved my lunch plate to me as she, lagoona and Frankie huddle closer to listen and support me.)
That I zonned out, again".
Draculara then said patting my back as she moved my food before I layed my head against the table.
Neffy moved closer to me as she layed down and purred.
"It's alright darling it happens sometimes".
Neffy gave a tiny lick on my cheek and then rubbed me.
I smiled as I rubbed her head gentaly.
Lagoona leaned forward as she asked me with an eyebrow raised, her Australian accent coming in strong.
"Why she so against ya hanging with Deuce any way"?
Clawdeen nodded as she voiced her displeasure with my big sister on the matter.
"Yeah.
Matter of fact she doesn't even like you hanging with us.
It's like everything is about 'her highness' ".
I sighed as I said, neffy meowed, agreeing with Clawdeens qutated statement.
Actually neffy doesn't like Cleo at all.
"And that behaviour is why I've hidden my relashionship with Deuce.
I blame our mother for that, Cleo and Nefertiti gotten everything they wanted.
I did, but I subconsciously learned from Nefertiti that money changes people.
(I looked to the ghouls and said.)
My sister's kept their temper on the down low because they didn't want to scare me.
They gave me cloths they wanted to give me because they believe I deserved the best.
I wanted to spend my first hard earned allowance one the Twilight saga that I saw on the clearance shelf when I was 6.
Nefertiti said she be at the check out and promised to wait.
(The ghouls looked shocked at how I recounted the memory.)
I don't blame you for the shock, my sister's are pretty, upfront on their opinions.)
But there usualy like that way when it involves the possibility of me getting hurt or sad.
When I returned Nefertiti was arguing and angry.
It scared me and she saw me and immeaditly calmed down .
But she scared me so much that I remained quiet.
(Neffy meowed at me, my father spolied me the most instead of my big sisters when this happens.
Only when I earned it, usualy by doing something that made him proud.
Which would be by helping a friend, geting a job, standing my ground for what I believe, getting a promotion and taking the blame for my sister's.
Which is mostly because I didn't want to see them in trouble.
Mom wondering why I behave different than my sister's
She knew I would open up to my father and he found out that I wanted to help people, that I wanted to be responsible and he understood.
He's proud that I'm working and the coffin bean, my sister's are proud but worry that I face hurtful people.
'The quality of a true queen, is being there for her people, standing her ground and protecting the ones she loves'.
He gave me neffy, a kitten I always wanted, as an apology present when I was 10 as I took the blame for Cleo.
She told our parents the truth before it was bed time that same day.
Neffy, now full grown, placed her paw on my hand before I picked her up.
I then looked to the ghouls as I pet Neffy on my lap.
Then I told them what Cleo told me when I asked her why she didn't like my ghoul friends and deuce before we started dating a year after monster high started up.)
All Cleo gave me when I asked her why she doesn't like me hanging with you guys was that she doesn't want me to get hurt.
(I sat up and did an impression of Cleo, Neffy doing the same, after she left my lap.
She even arranged my food to look like me and sat besides me, being the sarcastic sphinx she is.)
'Your my baby sister and I want you to have the best of best friends that won't hurt you'.
(Draculara giggled along with the other ghouls as I layed my head back down after getting a little dizzy just thinking on how Cleo would feel about me dating Deuce against her wishes.
Frankie held my hand as Draculara rubbed my shoulder blades after everyone was calming down after enjoying neffy imitating Cleo.
Neffy then rubbed against my cheek as she purred, feeling my distress.)
I know she's just protecting me but, she's got to understand,
(I closed my eyes and a memory passed over my eyes.
Of a Centaur kid that picked on me before monster high was the brain child of Draculara, the daughter of Dracula.
And of the Gorgon boy that helped his mother clean up our home, I had a crush on him but when I went to tell him I spotted him with his girlfriend, later turned out to be his soulmate.
My parents and bug sisters were outraged that I was hurt, but I convinced my parents not to fire the boys mother for feelings I have no control over.)
I'm not a kid anymore.
You guys aren't like that centuar kid back in Cairo.
And I love Deuce Gorgon.
That Gorgon I had a crush on when I was a kid was just that.
And the moment I met you guys was the best moment of my life.
And I wouldn't be happy without you guys and Deuce in my life".
Clawdeen smiled as a she saw my resolution, and said holding my hand when she saw I was now thinking of my sister again, she gave me a reassuring smile.
"That's our mummy".
Neffy meowed to Frankie and tapped her hand wi3rh her paw, then tilted her head to the double doors.
Frankie turned and I was confused as I looked at my cat.
She was a very intelegnet cat, that's what my father said when he gave her to me when she was a kitten.
I just never knew how intelegent.
'What did you see in the double doors that needed Frankies attention'?
Or should I thought of smelled because the double doors were still the same giant metal remodeled castle doors of Draculara's winter castle.
Frankie then said with a cheerful mood after a brief moment of silence of everyone staring at Neffy with surprise.
"And speaking of lover boy,
(She nudged my arm so I can get up and then she pointed to the double doors.)
He's comeing right this way".
I adjusted my head to see a hint of green under a benie.
Then the doors opened and I see Deuce my boyfriend of 10 weeks.
His pet python Archimedes resting on his shoulders.
I sat up the second I see him.
His eyes flashing bright green with happiness when he finally spotted me .
Don't worry about him accidently turning me to stone, I'm immune to the powers of gorgons turn people to stone.
I imeaditly felt better, just like I always do when I see him.
'No matter what happens, I'll be okay as long as I have you in my life'.
He sat besides me, wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him declaring the tiny distance between us to much and kissed me.
I placed my hand on the back of his neck and returned the kiss.
We pulled away to catch our breath and I said as I pet Archimedes, who he brought for show and tell in Mister Jack skellingtons for pet day today.
Archimedes moved off of Deuces shoulders and onto mine as I pet his head.
"You got to stop that, or ill remain red as a tomato from you taking my breath away".
Archimedes made a detour to slid against the table to say hi to Neffy.
Neffy purred as Archimedes rubbed against her before he moved onto my arm, and then settled himself onto my shoulders and tickled my cheek with his tounge before taking a nap.
Deuce then said nuzzling his nose against mine.
"That's why I'm going to keep kissing you like a drowned man who needs air.
(The our ghouls friends swoon as they listen.
Deuce pecked my lips and we starred into each others eyes like no one else was here.)
Before you came into my life I was drowning Y/n, you became the air that I needed to breath again.
(My heart beats faster when he says this.
We both been looking for each other since our parents both explained to us what a soul mate is when we asked why we couldn't see color while they can.) Pluss, you always look so cute when your flustered my queen".
Neffy meowed as she sat up straighter as she looked at Deuce.
Deuce looked at Neffy and said smiling lightly.
"And you look gorgeous Queen Neffy".
He bowed his head and Neffy smiled as she bowed her head quickly in approval.