❤️🦖Tyler Navarro x Reader🦖❤️

**Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva**

((A/n: The quote I found was found on Quora, the created goes to Kali Dharun

(Y/n's Intro)

Some people say that love leads to madness, others say madness comes from feeling leave too much.
But I believe that love and madness often share the same company, especially when you feel love so powerful that it feels like madness.
It's a hard feeling to shack, especially when you can't get the object of your affections out of your head and that person is all you think about.
It's also a hard feeling to hide from the person you love when they are constantly putting themselves in danger.

(Y/n's pov)

Kali Dharun says 'Technically speaking, love is a madness. It is a state of mind where you are ready to sacrifice yourself for the person you love. But when it is received back from the person whom you show it , it is the best feeling in the world'.
If only I was brave enough to admit my feelings out loud, let alone display them in that manner.
Then again it's a little more complicated for me, especially when the man I love, our friends and my brother are responsible for protecting Amber Beach.
I was safe away from the danger the Power Rangers Dino Charge were currently dealing with in Amber Beach.
Tyler, Shelby, Chase, Riley, Koda, Ivan and Kendall were working as a team, like always.
Which was why I wasn't as worried as I was in the beginning when I found out they were the protectors of Amber Beach.
They accepted me into the team and now I was like Barbara Gordon when she became orical after being paralyzed.
Only I wasn't paralyzed from the waist down, and I was way hotter.
I was the rangers eye in the sky when they fought and it was a good thing to, near the end only on Vix remained and he was hidden until he spotted who to attack, making my heart race.
'No, Tyler'.
I pressed the com button when I saw a vix was going to attack Tyler.
"Red rex Ranger, come in".
Tyler touched the com in his helmet and he spike, I could here the smile in his voice.
"Reading you loud and clear Y/n".
I then said fast and worried.
"Bank right, turn and swing your blade you got company behind you".
He attacked fast, the Vix was right on him when Tyler swung his blade.
The Vix was destroyed and the rest of the team was on their guard until they saw no more vix's were around.
Tyler then said in the com as I leaned back into my chair.
"Good catch y/n, we're heading back to headquarters".
I then said, pressing a different com link button that allows me to talk to all of them.
"You better,
(I spoke directly to Kendall as my heart rate calmed down.)
I'll see you back at the museum Kendall, we got another dino bones shipment coming in".
Kendall spoke back to me.
"Roger Y/n, ever the punctual one".
I left the headquarters main computer and went to the teleoprt transportation tubs and I said where I wanted to go into the headquarters navigation system.
"Amber Beach museum of paleontology restoration department please".
I closed my eyes as the computer said.
"As you wish Y/n".
The feeling of being moved from one place to another is nothing like I ever felt before.
The electricity passing through my body as it dismantles and rebuilds me in another location made me feel like I was running 45 miles per hour.
Like my favorite dinosaur the T rex.
I opened my eyes when I felt the electricity stop going through my system.
I was greated by tables, equipment, a rack hold mine and Kendalls lab coats, and bones from dinosaurs sent to our museum for clean up and restoration.
I tied up my long blond hair into a messy bun and put on my coat, grabbed a hair next and gloves.
Then I went to my station, then I i dusted and chipped away dirt as I waited for the delivery.
The door opened and the delivery man said looking at me.
"Delivery for Kendall Morgan and Y/n Griffin"?
I then said setting my tools down.
"I'm Y/n Griffin Kendalls assistant.
(I went to the man and I signed the form as I said, looking at the big box.)
She should be back soon, so what did we get from Nevada"?
The delivery guy looked at the chart as he said.
"A T-Rex miss Griffin".
I smiled and I said while looking at the delivery guy.
"Thank you Dave".
He nodded, after bringing in more crates, he left I pushed the biggest crate to my station gentally.
I then said as I opened the box, looking at the skull.
"Hello gorgeous.
(I then said lightly touching the cheek bones.)
Let's get you cleaned up before your big debu shall we".
I was close to finishing wiping away dirt when Kendal walked in, she said seeing me in the step ladder as I generally scrubbed the skull with warm spray water.
"Hard at work on cleaning our new t rex I see".
I smiled and said.
"Cleaning always relaxs me".
Kendall then said as she went to her coat.
"I know, especially when your worried that a certain someone get hurt".
I nearly almost fell off the ladder if I wasn't holding onto the skull.
I looked at Kendall and I saw her smile as I lightly asked, turning away.
"How long have you known"?
She then said walking towards me.
"You been my assistant for over a year now, I notice things.
(I began to sweat when I climbed down the ladder.)
You keep all his secrets and you never say a word until he's ready to tell the rest of us.
Your trustworthy which is why he always goes to you first, you agree with him the most out of Shelby, Riley and me.
(I held onto my work station and Kendall said, staring at me.
I could feel her eyes on the back of my head.)
And the fact we could tell you were scared that the Vix was going to attack Tyler.
(She approached me and touched my shoulder, then I jumped as I turned to her.
She gave a kind smile and said softly.)
I knew for a year".
I then said, taking deep breaths.
"Do the others-"?
Kendall shook her head and she said.
"No, they don't your secret is safe with me.
(I relaxed a breath I didn't know I was holding and Kendall said.)
You should tell him you know".
My eyes widened and I said looking at her.
"I don't know if I can, when he's in the room, it's like I can't think straight or say the right thing and my heart begins beating so rapidly that I feel like I'm going to faint".
Kendall gave a reassuring squeeze to my shoulder and said softly.
"You can, and he will be lucky to have you.
Your the bravest, insightful, gental, loving, supportive and loving and I must say hot".
I lightly giggled and I then said lightly as I closed my eyes, picturing Tyler's smile.
"I just wish I was brave enough to tell him,
(I then opened them and looked at the skull.)
just like a t-rex".
Kendall then said softly, almost purposely so I wouldn't be able to understand what I heard.
"If only you knew how he feels".
I looked at her and said.
"What"?
Kendall then focused on my eyes and she said, sounding innocent, enough for me to doubt what I heared, but not to drop it.
"What"?
I then pointed and said.
"You just said,
(I then shook my head and I rubbed my eyes.)
I must have been working longer than I thought, I'm starting to hear things".
Kendall then said as I walked to be behind my station.
"Maybe you should take a break, why don't we go to the Cafe?
Get something to eat".
I then said grabbing my brushing tool and flash light.
"I'm almost done with the skull,
(I then put the hooks under the jaw and went to the pully and pulled.
The skull lifted and I said once I had the pulley system secure.
I went inside the skull.)
Just a quick dust in here,
(I turned the light on and it caught something.)
Then our guest will be good to go".
Kendall then said as I brought the light closer to what I saw.
"Okay Y/n, your the most dedicated assistant I ever had.
If only more people have your enthusiasm".
I then said to Kendall.
"Kendall,
(I touched to object that looked like a glass capsule full of white liquid, like Kendalls purple one and Tyler's red one.)
I think I found something".
I came out and she said seeing the capsule.
"Oh my God,
(She then looked at me and said.)
Y/n do you know what that is"?
I then said.
"A little bit, It looks like your purple capsule and Tyler's".
Kendall then said.
"That's because that's the energem,
(When she tried to touch it, it shocked her and she said.)
And not just any Energem, it's yours".
I then said softly, scared.
"What, mine?
(I then said looking at it.)
No it can't be, I'm not a power ranger, I can't fight".
She then said grabbed my hand.
"You are now, and you can do it.
(She smiled and said.)
The energem chooses the dino ranger Y/n, and it couldn't of choose anyone better".
I looked at it and she said happily.
"We got to tell the others".
I tightened my grip on her hand as I said softly.
"Kendall wait,
(She did and I said, calmly breathing.)
I just got hit with the biggest choice in History and I'm freaking out.
So let's hold on telling the others till I get my head screwed back on straight".
She nodded and said softly.
"Okay, fair enough everyone handles news like this differently".
She moved my wrist, the one holding the Energem and placed it in my shirt's right breast pocket and she said as she removed my lab coat.
"Though none had an anxiety attack, but hey, that's okay, it's only natural.
(She then removed her coat and said, generally taking the hair net and my gloves off along side hers, including letting my hair back down.)
What we need now is something plentiful to eat and get something sugary in your system,
(She then toke hold of my arms and guide me out of the lab.)
To calm your nerves okay"?
I nodded and said softly.
"Yeah, yeah I could really use some brownie fudge ice cream right now".