Edward Cullen and Jacob Black x reader part 11 Final

(Y/n's pov)
We been in the air for 2 to 3 hours.
We made a great distance in the first few mintues, but suddenly I started feeling tired and dizzy.
I shock my head and rubbed my eyes.
'Keep it together Y/n, you played in your house quitage games on less hours of sleep in rain storms.
This, this is nothing'.
But the pressure on my eyes didn't go away so I lightly pulled on the fire bolt towards me.
Responding to my soft comand and my growing health concern, it slowed down enough that I could recover.
I was feeling alittle bit better but the feeling was still there.
Alice lightly rubbed on my right shoudler as she said softly.
"Y/n we can land near the closest airport and then fly to Italy".
I then said softly, shacking my head remaining foucesed.
"I can do it, it's just been awhile since I flew from any distance off the ground.
It'll pass.
(I looked up to see that the dark but lightening sky ahead of us.
I then looked down and recognised the small incoming islands from the distance.
I pulled out my wand and I turned around looking at Alice sitting behind me.)
Besides, we're already entering the Central Europe summer time Zone".
I placed my wand in my broom hand and went into my pocket of my bright red jacket and pulled out a blue and white sparkly rock.
I smiled and said lifting my broom hand, the fire bolt steady in its course but going slower, pointing the tip of my wand to the rock.
"Informous".
The rock lost its color as the cloud formed around us.
Alice was looking around amazed but confused when the cloud disappeared.
I smiled and said turned to her, putting my wand back in my jacket, holding the now dupe rock for Alice to see.
"Its still there,
(Alice toke hold of the rock and I said turned back to watch where we where flying.)
It's often used to conceal magical creatures from muggle eyes.
Only in this case, its concealing us from muggles bellow us on the ground or if we are right beside a plane full".
Alice nodded and said handing the rock to me.
I toke hold of it and placed it on my pocket as I lowered us out of the high atmosphere.
"I know that historically that werewolves and vampires aren't known to be hospitable.
But why didn't you tell us"?
I sighed and said as I spotted a town, recognising it as Venice, began looking for an airport.
"Honeslty, I was scared of what you guys would think of me.
(She looked at me and I said.)
Like you said, werewolves and vampires aren't known to be friendly towards one another and i wouldn't be you if you guys left town or tried ro get ride of me.
(I turned to her and said softly.)
After all, legends says werewolves are feral beasts, not ment to be in society alongside humans period.
That we are hunger incarnate, victims to the beast within.
(I turned back and began looking for the airport, using the memory of the route that uncle Ron used many times when we had our little adventures in Venice.)
Their not wrong".
I spotted the airport and I said smiling before Alice could speak.
"Ah ha! Found it"!
I had a gental but firm grip on the broom, the sun was rising and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
If someone bellow us saw how fast a cloud became a mass of fog then two women walk out of it then they start down the trail to discovering the secret of witches, scaring their minds for life.
Alice then said seeing someone close to the air port.
"Y/n wait,
(I looked at her and she said pointing to a building, a boutique.)
Your wearing the same closes all day and it's not appropriate for this weather.
(I was tempted to just fly to the air port, but Alice said the magic words.)
You won't be able to save Edward if you get heat strock".
I nodded and landed in the alley, pulling out my wand and the rock, calling back the cloud charm.
I then grabbed the little pouch godmother gave me, enchanted to hold more than it looked.
I looked at it as I thought.
'I forgot I placed this in my jacket after putting the violen Edward gave me for my birthday a year after our friendship began.
Godmother Hermoine's voice playing in my mind as memories flashed before my eyes.

(Flash back)
I was sitting on my bed, looking around my room while Crookshanks sat in my lap, purring as he looked at me while i petted him.
'Its hard to believe that I'll be going to Hogwarts tommorrow'.
I was so excited when I got my letter, now I can't help but feel nerves and I can't fall asleep.
That's when their was a soft knock on my door, I looked up just as it opened to reveal my godmother smiling softly at me.
She then said before walking in.
"Can't sleep"?
I nodded and looked away, she came to me and sat on my bed with me and handed me a small pouch and said.
"I couldn't sleep the night before going to Hogwarts either.
(I looked at her and she said.)
I was so excited and nervess at the same time, so I spent the night reading all of my textbooks.
I tired myself out that I almost missed the train if my mom didn't come in to wake me up".
I then asked as I looked back at Crookshanks.
"What if they don't like me, what if I have friends and where in danger?
I'm scared mom".
Godmother held me to her and rubbed my back and then she remembered something.
She pulled out a small pouch and said softly.
"Then you'll need this.
(I held the pouch in my tiny hands and she said.)
It's enchanted to hold more than it looks. Me, your godfather and uncle Ron had alot of adventures and got into many situations.
(She lightly rubbed my noise and I giggled.)
And knowing you, you and Teddy would get into alot of adventures".
I then asked opening the pouch but can't see anything.
"Mom I can't see anything.
(I then asked looking back at her.)
What's inside"?
She then said smiling.
"Something that will help you, the friends you'll care for and the one you'll meet one day.
(She put her whole arm in the pouch and she said, once her arm was out and holding a thing of candy.)
And also some comfert sweets incase you get nerves".
Crookshanks meowed as he poked his head in the pouch.
Godmother lightly laughed as she petted him on the head and scratched him lightly behind the ears.
He moved his head out of the pouch and put her arm in the pouch and said pulling out his treats.
"I didn't forget you treats crookshanks don't worry".
He was chewing the treats after she gave them to him as I looked at her.
She then said as she petted crookshanks.
"I know how upset you were when we didn't find the right friend for you.
(Crookshanks looked up and raised his top half and nuzzled my cheek and cuddled into me as I wrap my arms around him.)
And I thinks its because he's right here.
(I smiled and hugged crookshanks, crookshanks looked to godmother and she said.)
You watch over her Crookshanks, she'll need you now more than ever".