🦇 RPM (Vampire) Dillon x reader 🦇

Requested by BellaVaughan18

(Y/n's Intro)

Venom once said, 'When you love someone, you accept the whole person, with all of their defects'.
In literature such as comics and novels, there are many examples of couples that aren't the same species as others.
Authors have used this literary tool to promote the idea that opposites attract and end up being the other half that makes them whole.
But I think subconsciously, they knew that there was a chance of heroes in tights, or inhabited by aliens and vampires existing.
I should know, because I am one of them.
Hi my name is Y/n L/n and I am an RPM Power Ranger, whose crush got turned into a vampire and then in turn, but be because I was dying.
When it comes to the people we love, it makes you do crazy things.

(Y/n's Pov)

It was supposed to be a routine patrol over the City, we stop any normal human crimes that occur and defeat Venjix's lackeys.
We got to the Venjix's lackeys part, but unfortunately, the lackey wasn't Venjix's average minion, but an attack bot and it looked oddly familiar and strange.
I stricked the attack bot with my weapon while my patrol partner Dillon distracted it.
Whenever an RPM operator power ranger goes out on patrol, they go out with a partner so they have backup for safety.
But in moments like this, when dealing with a group of Venjix's lackeys, all power rangers are needed.
Especially since, as I come to realize as my weapon seems to bounce off and I was thrown across the street, this attack bot was stronger than the ones we rarely came across.
I landed on my left side and heard a nose coming from inside me.
*Snap*
Pain immediately flooded my system and I curled into a ball.
This distracted Dillon, which led to the attack bot attacking him as he yelled my name, sounding in great pain like I was.
" Y/n-".
The sound of squeezing made me open my eyes, what I saw made me understand why the others froze.
The attack bot was biting Dillon in the neck, that's when everything hit me, why the attack but looked weird yet familiar to me is because I read romance literature and comic books of creatures like it.
'A vampire attack bot'.
I grabbed my weapon with my off hand and I pointed at the attack bots heart when it let go of Dillon.
I then said as the vampire attack bot wiped Dillon's blood off his lips.
"Hey Dracu-bot!,
(He stared at me and I said pressing the trigger.)
Get the f*** away from my crush".
The blast from my weapon fired and burned through his heart, blood from the wound spurted from his chest and I fired my weapon again, this time at his Head.
The vampire attack bot then became Ash on the ground.
After the ash blew away, that's when the others unfroze and went to their wounded friend's.
Tenaya 7 rushed to me and said seeing my arm after I de-transformed.
"Oh my God Y/n".
I then said softly, feeling dizzy as my eyes remained on Dillon.
"Help, Dillon".
I blacked out and all I could think about to fight the Cold was that I must continue on so I can see if Dillon is going to be okay.

(Dillons Pov)

I was dreaming of this morning while everyone was rushing me and Y/n to the medical wing of the Lab.

(🦇 FlashBack 🦇)

I just woke up from having a nightmare, I was sweating, gasping for air when I heated her lightly knocking on my door frame.
Y/n L/n, the most beautiful, forgiving, and thoughtful person I ever met.
She said softly as she held up a bowl of ice cream for me to see.
"I heard you were tossing around,
(She toke light short steps until she sat on the foot of my bed.)
Often what makes me feel better after having a nightmare is sharing ice cream with people I care about,
(She then said holding a spoon with a smile on her face.)
And Sugar helps calm frantic nerves for those who don't get hyper off it anymore".
I lightly smiled and said, seeing the flavor she got when I took the spoon.
"And you picked out my favorite, potato chips fudge.
(I then asked before taking in a big spoon full.)
How did you know"?
Y/n smiled and said.
"I used to eat it by the tubs when I was Little and I said you sneak some last week behind Tenaya 7s back".
I lightly laughed and I said.
"You saved my bacon when she noticed a bite was missing".
Y/n then said, after taking deep breath from laughing with me as we remembered Tenaya 7s face.
"Isn't that what friends are for, save each other's butts from Tenaya's out bursts "?
We laughed a bit more as we eat ice cream, I couldn't help but hear my mother's advice when I looked at Y/n's sparkling eyes.
'When you love someone Dillon, really love someone.
You'll do anything to keep them safe, including save their Life'.
My mother's voice then screamed at me when Y/n froze and I saw blood dripping from her arm.
'Dillon wake up and save her'!