Wyatt Lykensen x reader

***Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva***

Twilight and Disney Zombies Crossover

((A/n: the credit for the quotes goes to the person that wrote them, you may recognise the imprint quote from twilight that I used online.))

(Y/n's intro)
My mother said when I came home from Seabrook high and asked her about how she felt when she met my father, her soulmate when I was 8.
She smiled and said softly while looking at dad who was talking to our neighbor's about something.
"All of the sudden it's not gravity holding you to the planet it's them, and nothing else matters.
Youll do anything, be anything for them.
A friend, a brother,
(She looked down at me and said.)
or a sister, a protector.
(I was confused and she smiled soflty and hugged me to her and said before dad entered the house.)
Youll understand when your older sweet heart".
Dad came in and asked, hiding somthing behind his back.
"What are my two favoirte hybrids talking about"?
Mom then said.
"Y/n was just woundering what a soulmate is".
He smiled at me and said.
"Well my little protector, you got alot of growing up to do before you met the one.
(I heared a bark and perked up from my seat, and dad said revealing a white huskie puppy.)
Now who wants a puppy"?
I smiled and imeaditly rushed off the couch and said.
"I do, I do".
Mom laughed and said teasingly as I held the puppy and it began licking my face.
"Definitly your daughter".
I ignored them as I brought my new puppy to my room, I then said as I petted her.
"I think I call you Rene".
I dug the collat I bought for the future whrn I planed to earn enough to buy my own puppy.
Little Rene's tail began wagging and i said as the collar was a perfect fit.
"Welcoem to the black family Rene ".
As I grew older, understanding soulmates a lot better, asking both my parents more questions I learned that not many quillains like my dad were lucky to find their imprints right away.
It was infact a rare occurrence, qhen it was suppose to be for my dad and his brothers from the pack.
My mother and my father were the lucky ones, and I hoped that one day I would meet my Imprint.
Turns out I didn't have to wait long and search very far.
Cause the moment my eyes laid on Wyatt in the forest outside cheer camp, everything changed.

(Y/n's pov)

The cafetria of Seabrook was its usual chatty social meeting for its students.
Which adapted from humans only being excepted, to Zombies, Aliens and Werewolves.
Including me and my family.
It was still weird to be stared at in amazement and accepted into the community, than worried for our lives and extended family because of the Voltori's paranoia of humans killing us. Wanting to keep the existance of vampires a secret was understandable, but the way they went about it was just ridiculous.
Now they can't do a thing about it, because Seabrook was an unofficial safe haven for the humans and monsters that live there.
Even if we left town, to many questions would be asked if a number of people went missing.
The only connection between them would lead to Seabrook, then people would begin looking.
They were surprised when they saw me, probably because of my powers, and my species supposing to only myths.
Aro's lust of power was what saved me and my family, slowly I grew to find Aro to be an weird but fun uncle along with Marcus, Caius was just an a******.
I was so in thought about what to get them when they and my extended family from my mom and dad's sides of the family who were come over for my upcoming graduation, that I wasn't looking where I was going when I excited the lunch line.
I ran into the Wyatt, spilling my food from my lunch tray allover him.
I gasped and imeaditly began apologising, stuttering along the why.
"W-wyatt, I-I'm so s-s-sorry.
(I grabbed my napkins and said.)
I-I didn't m-mean to-".
He toke hold of my hands and said looking at me calmly and smiling lightly.
"It's okay Y/n it was an accident, it happens all the time.
(I nodded and closed my eyes, my hands shacking, and I could see the steam once I opened my eyes again.
I began to panic.
'No, no, no'.
He spike softly making me look at him.)
Y/n look at me.
(I looked at him and I felt peace, he then said breathing deep.)
Breath, I forgive you.
It wasn't your fault".
I toke deep breaths like Wyatt was, he smiled as we looked at my hands, not shacking or steaming.
I then said looking at Wyatt's ruined shirt.
"I have a spare purple shirt in my gym bag in my locker, ill go g-.
(I paused my mouth when I felt I was going to stutter again when I looked into Wyatt's blue eyes.
Him smiling softy.)
Grab it right now".
I left and quickly went into my locker which is by the doors of the cafeteria.
I grabbed my gym bag which had two sets of spare cloths.
One fits me, while one once belonged to my father when he was my age.
Only I used to wear his old cloths for painting.
I went back in and said hand Wyatt the purple shirt.
"Here, it should fit".
He smiled at me and siad, while take the shirt softly from my hands.
"Thanks Yn, ill return it once I get home and have mine washed".
I then said smiling my brain down, to match the speed of which I sometimes stutter.
"Keep it, I-insist".
He smield and said.
"Thanks Y/n".
I nodded and I said before walking back to the lunch line.
"I'm, go-ing to get some l-lunch.
I'll see you later".
I left knowing I would mess up my words more than stuttering.
I got back in line, it was quicker than it was before so I made it to my table where Bree, Bonzo, Addison, Zed, Al-len, Al-ie and A-span where waiting for me.
I quickly had my head to the table, feeling humiliated that everyone in the cafetria saw me spilling my food on Wyatt.
Al-len placed his hand on my shoulder and asked.
"Y/n, you seem upset.
(I looked at him and his expression was one of figureing out if he was right.
I nodded and he asked.)
You okay"?
I then said as everyone at the table remained silent.
"I spilled my food on Wyatt, ruining his shirt.
(I sighed and layed my cheek against the table.
The cool metal cooling my over heated skin.)
Luckily I had a spare I was going to use to paint in the woods later.
He needed it more than me though, so he can keep it".
Addison smiled and teased looking at me.
"You like him".
I looked at her and imeaditly denied it.
"No I don't".
Beer then said backing up Addison.
"Girl you liked Wyatt ever since you protected Addi in the woods after the bus crashed through the gate".