Ethan Morgan x Reader

*** Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva ***
((A/n: I apologize in advance, this is a long one.))
(Y/n's Intro)

I was never much of a fighter, then again, I was never much of anything when it came to fighting the supernatural.
Besides the occasional research, I exell at normal everyday teenagers stuff.
Which was how I met two of my friends, some I known since childhood.
I was an avid reader, waiting for Ethan, Benny and Rory at our usual table when Erica and Sarah I was reading Stephanie Meyer's Twilight Life and death Reimagined.
Unfortunately, it was also what put a target on my back by Jesse.

(Y/n's pov)

I like to think it was because I was smart enough to turn him down, but honestly, I think it was because my gut knew he was a vampire before I had my nightmare that evening after school.
Just like it knew Ethan was a seer and Benny was a spell caster before they even got their powers.
I was so shook up the next morning that Ethan approached me concerned because Benny snitched on me.
I could never get anything past the spell caster, and the fact that he was lives right next door did me no favors.
That's when I felt the most safe with them both sitting by me.
But then I saw Jesse asking Sarah out, and she said yes.
I was reminded of my nightmare, and I saw Sarah, baring her fangs.
She became a fledgling, Erica and Rory then became vampires.

Now, long story short, after that chaotic beginning of Mine, Ethan's, Benny's, Rory's, Erica and Sarah's sophomore year, we are all still strong in our freindship.
Even though I had more than a simple friendship feelings for Ethan.
I had since we were five, but after Ethan accidentally dumped his sloppy joes on Sarah's shirt, I pushed my feelings to the side.

But after Ethan was almost, or worse killed by Jesse if he didn't think it would be cruel to Sarah, almost getting her to become a full vampire at the end of last year, the dulling fire I had for Ethan, became a raging inferno.
I didn't even stand back, I didn't think, I just ran to Ethan as he tossed and turned, suffering the pain of Jesse's venom changing him.
Even as I lay in my bed, my nightmares concerning Ethan since that night all start with Jesse taunting me.

(Dream)

I was hidden behind Rory, and Erica, obscured from Jesse's eyes with been ready to cast an attack spell that had faded because of his worry was taking its toll.
Ethan was tossing and turning, withering in pain, I couldn't stand it.
I saw the smug look on Jesse's face when I saw he wanted Sarah to save him.
But my gut was telling me I needed to stop her, that I needed to get to him, now.
I whispered to Rory before running to Ethan.
"Hold Sarah back".
I moved faster than I thought I was capable of.
I was by Ethan's side, and I took gold off his hand and I said, fighting back from crying.
"Everything's going to be okay Ethan, I'm going to help you okay"?
He responded in pain and he clenched my hand, the way people do when they don't want to respond verbally to the pain of a shot from a flu vaccine.
Jesse laughed at me and said.
"It's too late, no mortal can stop a transformation, soon your precious Ethan will become a vampire".
I then said in a tone I never thought possible to Jesse when I gave him the death stare, not knowing my eyes changed.
"Watch me you undead A******".
He looked genuinely scared of me, I then looked at Ethan and said softly, tightening my grip on Ethan's hand.
"Everything is going to be alright Ethan, I promise".
I pecked his forehead, in real life I had my eyes closed I didn't see what happened next.
But now in the dream I can see the pulse of blue mist, happening in a pattern like a heart beat.
It got faster and faster until finally, it was gone.
Before I could even look into it further.
I felt my hand being clenched again, but this time softly.
Ethan calling out my name.
"Y/n".
Then, a familiar ringing broke through the peaceful and joyful atmosphere that came from knowing he's going to be okay.