Edward Cullen and Jacob Black x reader part 2

*Twilight and Harry Potter crossover*

(Y/n's POV)

After Bella's sudden invitation, I drove straight home once school let out.
Tomorrow was Friday, I couldn't help the sudden sense of deja vu when I went to my calendar.
I quickly put the reminder on this week's Friday, I pulled the draw of the dresses hallway.
Pulling out my wand and pointing it to the closing door.
"Colloportus".
The door instantly closed with a soft lock amd I put my wand back in the drawer and I said looking at crookshanks, staring at me.
"You want me to dry you off buddy"?
He shook his head, and went further down my dresser to sit infront of the family photo I recently printed out when I found the camera I brought with me when I ran away.
I pet him and said when I toke hold of the picture.
"I miss them to,
Of there was another way I could be with them and keep my secret from them I wouldn't of ran away.
(He meowed and went to another picture.
Of me and Bella with her dad on a fishing trip.
I nodded and said understanding crookshanks when he placed his paw over Bella.)
I know Charlie is worried for her health, but he won't be able to help her with all that's going on.
(Crookshanks placed his other paw over me in my family picture and looked towards a broken piece of mirror. Covered with a dark colored cloth, further down the hall away from the windows.
I looked to crookshanks and nodded.
Sometimes parents just being there for their children is all they need to feel better.)
Your right".
I grabbed a piece of paper and pen, quickly writing I'm okay and that I love them.
I then said looking at Crookshanks.
"Should I give them a picture"?
He nods and grabbed my wand and said perparing my self when i toke hold of the mirror, knowing that they be looking at it instantly and I wouldn't see my reflection.
"Here goes everything".
I ripped the fabric off and I was greeted with my godfathers face.
He was shocked to see me and i placed the note under me and I said, knowing he could read my lips.
"I'm sorry for scaring you".
Crookshanks climb up on me and sat on my ahoylders and i said looking at godfather, who was speaking.
I held my hand up.
"Ill tell you all in my own time, why i left.
(I toke a breath and looked at him and saw godmother.)
Let me handle my problem on my own, please. Trust me mom and dad
(They nodded and I said lightly crying.)
Tell Teddy I'm sorry, and i miss him, i miss you all.
(I wipped my face and saidwaving good bye.)
Bye for now mom and dad".
I covered the mirror back up, I leaned my head against the wall and the tears were streaming down my face.
Crookshanks began purring and rubbing my face.
I pet him and I said looking at him.
"If there's a nomad out in the woods I have to be extra vigilant tonight while gathers herbs.
(I set him down on the floor anf saod petting him.)
You stay inside, ill be back I promise and we can continue our cats and dogs marathon".
He meowed and I waited until it's dark enough for me to walk out in my enchanted cloths that would disappear once I shifted.
I looked to see the full moon peak from behind the trees and I began changing as I ran.
The change, like the many others before it, didn't hurt.
Mostly because I believe I wouldn't hurt anyone, that I'm not a monster that I am Y/n Lupin.
A witch and a she wolf who will do anything to protect the ones she cares about.
My paw like hands and feet touched the wet earth from last nights rain fall, the sound of the rain hitting the leeves from the tall trees in Forks forest.
Which shielded me from being soaked to the bone.
I closed my eyes and felt everything, heared everything around me as I went to the spot where the herbs for my lotion grew, which I gone so many times I could do it with my eyes closed.
I opened my eues when I arrived.
Smiling when I saw a patch of herbs full grown, enough to last me two years.
But I only toke a mouthful for now, when I looked up I saw the black wolf again, the one I saw the night Bella got lost in the woods after Edward left her.
I growled and dropped the herbs and said.
"You".
He was shocked I could speak,
I recognised him from as Sam, the boy from the la push reservation when mine and Bella's friends went for mikes little beach party.
I then said growling after grabbing the herbs again.
"Your lucky were allies Sam".
I ran the long way home, to areas where the trees didn't protect me from the rains assault.
Covering my scent when I ran through thick brush, lossing rhe gloves that were trying and failing to tail me.
I got back home and got throught the giant doggy door I installed in the back door.
Which when you exit through it, opens up to a beautiful backyard, with easy access to the woods and disappearing into the maze of tree's.
I'll easily lose people incase they xome after me.
I shifted back and leaned against the wall for support.
The change back to my human form always weakens me, crookshanks came to me and rubbed against me.
I smiled softly at him and said picking him up.
"Come on crooky, let's put my herbs in their containers drying them out before mixing their liquids to make my lotion".
The liquids are the most pure source, the strongest form of herb ingredients.
I set him down on the counter and put each herb in their respective container.
Then putting them in the fridge.
I looled to Crookshanks and said.
"Okay buddy.
(I picked him up and saod after grabbing his creme amd me a soda before closing the fridge.)
Let's get back to cat's and dog's shall we"?