Edward Cullen X Reader Part 2 Final

(((A/n: this is a cross over with legacies, only years later )))

(Edward's Intro)

I learned pretty early in this second life that fate has a way of sneaking up on people. Guiding them to where they're meant to be, who they're meant to be, and who they're destined to be with. You may not see her grand plan and you may want to fight her at times, when you're experiencing the most important of your life, like meeting your soulmate who you almost lost thanks to a car crash, who gave her energy to help her father survive longer so he can be saved; a soulmate can reach out telepathically, read minds and has a love for musical instruments, you see the bigger picture so clearly.

(Edwards Pov)

* A couple hours before the sun rise in Fork's *

If vampires could sleep, like I wished I could be, they would dream of their greatest desire. Most  would dream of their days of being human, for some it be drinking the perfect taste of blood, others would dream of meeting their soulmate's.
Since that night in California, I couldn't stop thinking about her, though the moment we met was less than ideal, almost nightmareish, she was still the most beautiful and brave creature I ever met.
How many daughters would give up their chances of survival so their parents have more time to get the help they needed?
If their was a picture of a person that defined the term the perfect soulmate, Y/ns picture will be there.
I closed my eyes and my mind was brought back to when I visited Y/n while she was unconscious in the hospital.

(FlashBack) * Night Two of Y/n's Stay in the Hospital a year ago*

The hospital on the army Base was busy, none of the doctors or nurses redirected me to leave because they were busy handling their own patients and they knew me as Carslies son.
Coming to visit a friend that suffered through a car crash.
After the accident, Carlisle began volunteering at the army Base hospital Y/n was staying at because he and Alice knew how important Y/n became to me the moment our hands touched.
She is my soulmate after all.
Carlisle was at the check in desk, talking with Esme who came to visit and check in Y/n, after the accident and Carlisle told her what happened when she saw how shacking and agitated I was, she felt worried about Y/n who felt like a daughter to her despite not having met her yet.
Carlisle looked up and thought of seeing the tulips Landon L/n said were Y/n's favorites.
'Shes in room 7'.
I nodded and said.
"Thanks Carlisle".
He nodded and Esme said softly, coming from behind the check out and hugged me.
"She's going to be alright hunny, she's a fighter".
I nodded and said.
"I know mom".
She softly thought as she saw the tulips, dyed blue, Y/n's favorite color.
'Shes going to love them when she wakes'.
I then said, holding the bouquet like it was made of glass.
"I hope so".
Carlisle then said grabbing Y/n's clipboard.
"Let's all go and see her, she's most likely still asleep so we have to be quiet".
Me and Esme nodded as we followed him to Y/n's room.
Y/n was asleep, her arms were wrapped in casts, gaze on the light scrapes of her jaw line and on her left cheek and above her right eyebrow.
He hair was brushed back and on the pillow instead of her neck, making it look like a halo surrounding her head.
Her completion was pale but with a light peach undertone, but despite looking like what most women strive to look like, she had a glow about her as the lights in the room shined on her.
I set the blue tulips in a vase beside her left bedside table. I took note of the get well cards, chocolates and flowers surrounding her, all from her friends and neighbors.
Esme handed a hand over her heart as thought when I said down.
'Shes so loved'.
Carlisle nodded as he said looking over the x rays, puzzled.
"And lucky, she has no broken bones anywhere.
(He looked at Y/n, breathing peacefully and unaware of the commotion going on around her.)
Even though she was buckled in she should at least have a couple broken ribs.
(He looked under the cast on her right arm and he said almost quietly.)
She's almost done healing too, this level of healing should only been completed next week.
Their may a chance she might not even have scared, but still I'm astonished".
🧑‍⚕️'After Landon's done transitioning, we need to talk to him'🧑‍⚕️.
I nodded and Esme said seeing I want to be with her a bit longer.
"You been working for a while Carlisle, let's go take a break, medicine has advanced greatly over the past decade.
(She looked at Y/n.)
It could be possible those meds adjusted her genetics".
Carlisle nodded and said smiling, holding esmes hand.
"Your probably right my love,
(Carlisle patted my back.)
We'll leave you two be, call if anything happens okay"?
I nodded and they left, y/n's breathing and fast heart better was all I could hear.
I said softly taking hold of Y/n's hand, the warmth and spark my mom from my human life said can only come from touching your soulmates left hand.
The left hand that is said to have the vien that leads to the heart from that comes from the ring finger.
"Hey Y/n, how you feeling sleepy head"?
She didn't answer, I didn't expect her to, but I could feel she was answering me in another way, a feeling of peace overwhelmed me along with safety.
It made me smiled as I rubbed my thump over her knuckles.
I then said looking around the room at the gifts and cards.
"You become very popular the past two days,
(I lightly smiled and said.)
I fear I might have to compete for your attention after you wake.
(She remained silent and I said looking at the tulips.)
Your dad says tulips are your favorite, along with blue being your favorite color.
He's doing alright by the way, misses you terribly.
(I could feel the sadness and I said moving the hair on her forehead to be behind her ear as I said.)
Hey you'll see each other again I promise.
I promise you, you will see him again".
I felt the warmth spread and I saw the sky lighten outside the hospital and I said.
"We might see each other for a while but someday,
(I pecked her forehead and said.)
We'll see each other again".
Her left hand gripped my subconsciously, her grip strong for a human but I brush past it and I lightly squeezed back saying.
"Until next time love".
🎻'Until next time'🎻.
Her thoughts responded when I was in the door way, and I turned towards her shocked.
I lightly smiled and then left before the sun greeted the sky.