Ethan Morgan x Reader

*** Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva ***

(Y/n's Intro)

My mother used to say that life doesn't throw anything at us that we can't handle, that these moments are what help make you stronger.
After her and my father's death, I thought I could never be the same, never be truly happy ever again until I met my friends Sarah, Erica, Rory, Benny and the most important boy in my life, my Boyfriend Ethan Morgan.
He broke down the walls I built to keep people out so I would never be hurt again, he fought tooth and claw to get me to trust him, let alone be my friend before he asked me to the prom as his date where he told me he loved me.
When he did, I vowed that I would protect what we have with my life, even if we eventually break up or drift apart.
Little did I know, that will never happen because he was just as crazy about me as I am about him.
Enough that he would storm in a vampires lair to get me back to safety.

(Y/n's Pov)

I woke up, groggy and I felt enormous pressure surrounding the areas of my forehead and temples.
Even though the dark harsh light of the room I just woke up in shouldn't make it worse, it still felt as stabbing as seeing bright light.
'Ahh I shouldn't have drank that coffee'.
I shook my head as I groaned and went to move to sit up when my hand was pulled back to the bed push.
'That shouldn't happen'.
I then looked around the room again and noticed one crucial thing, this wasn't where I was supposed to be and remembered all of what happened before waking up.

(Flashback)

I was braiding Jane's hair as she sat still, wearing the fluffy pink princess scarf I got her awhile ago, and a tiara I used to play dress up with my mom when I was Jane's age.
I was so focused on making the braid perfect that I didn't noticed Ethan came down from his room.
I then said smiling when I grabbed a piece of pink ribbon.
"And now for the final touch".
I then looked into the mirror with Jane and I said smiling.
"Perfect".
Jane then asked as she turned to me.
"Am I ready for the ball"?
I nodded and said smiling.
"You definitely are Cinderella".
She cheered and hugged me, her strength someyimes surprises me.
That's when I opened my eyes to see Ethan was leaning against the wall smiling.
Jane must have just seen him too because she said, letting go and twirling around.
"Ethan look look, aren't I pretty"?
He was smiling a soft smile as he Said.
"Yeah you definitely are,
(He then came over and said.)
Why don't you go show Benny, he won't believe it".
Jane nodded and then asked me.
"You let me know when Erica, Sarah and Rory are with the pizza"?
I nodded and said popping her nose.
"You bet".
Jane then ran up the stairs to show Benny and I said smiling as Ethan sat down beside me.
"Savor it Ethan,
(I then turned to him and said.)
Cause in the teen years she's going to want to wear makeup and cool clothes to feel pretty like that again".
Ethan smiled and said leaning back a bit before taking hold of my left hand into his.
"Thanks for the warning,
(He then said softly after pecking my lips).
Luckily she has you to remind her she perfect just the way she is".
I blushed and our foreheads touched as I said.
"How long have you been watching"?
He then said softly nose nudging mine.
"Can't a boyfriend admire his beautiful, caring and special girl"?
He kissed me and I kissed him back, which was why we didn't notice Erica, Sarah and Rory speeding into the room carrying the pizza.
When we pulled away and saw them, Erica said smiling that teasing smile.
"Wow guys".
Sarah teased as she set the pizza she was carrying down.
"Get a room".
Ethan layed his head against my neck as I said smiling.
"Me and Ethan don't complain when you and Rory snog hu Sarah"?
Sarah and Rory blushed and Erica clapped as she stared at me, saying proud.
"Right on girl".
Sarah then said as all the food was now here, soda and snacks were set up for our group sleepover.
"So where is Jane and Benny"?
I then said.
"I'll go get them".
Me and Ethan pecked each other's lips when I was pulled back to him because he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist.
Then he finally let me go and I rushed up the stairs and I said opening the door to see Benny kneeling to Jane, as she placed her star wand on his shoulders.
"You two ready for a break?
Pizza is here".
Jane yelled as she ran past me.
"Pizza"!
I lightly giggled as she rushed down, Benny then said to me, looking exasperated, but deep down I knew he liked making Jane happy.
"What's with girls and dress up parties"?
I then said patting his shoulder.
"Come on, we both know you liked making her happy".
Benny walked by and I followed after him after the door was closed.
Whenever I enter a room at the school or was in Morgan's house, I always look for Ethan before I lift my head.
My eyes met his and a warm feeling spread across my heart.
I went to him and he wrapped his arms around me when I sat down.
Everything felt like a dream, until the power went out and I was hit in the head.
The last thing I heard was Ethan yelling my name as the feeling of his arms left my waist.
"Y/n".