Edward Cullen x reader part 2 final

(Edwards Intro)

I always found music to be an instrument that only the heart can play while the hands and fingers were the channels in between the heart and the instrument being used.
'For music never fails to tell the world how a person feels when words aren't enough' was what Esme always says, which is why she loves it when I play my piano in the house.
It is why people love music so much because the emotion carries throughout the song that the musician is composing, and, it is the only blade that can cut deeper into the heart.
But so can fear, and it's still something that I won't get used to, especially since the women that captured my heart gave my none beating heart an episode of cardiac arrest when she ran straight into, what did she call it?
The dragons lair.

(Edwards pov)

I remember the fear I felt when I heared Alice mental voice yelling at the top of her lungs when me, Emmett and Carlisle got off the plan with Rose.
'Y/n's gone to James'!
It was like my heart stopped and I froze.
It still amazes me to this day that we made it to save Y/n and she knew it was a trap.
She fought James tooth and nail, and came out on top.
But if my heart could beat, I dont think it would of handled the sight of Y/n falling into my arms, feeling frail and weak when she was so brave, strong and in a rage.

(Flash Back)

The look in her eyes when she stared at James could be compared to that of an Inferno.
Emmett's eyebrows were scrunched up on his forehead as he tried to move James.
'He won't budge'.
Jasper tried to help and the blue mist pulling James and holding him up zapped them both.
Hissing at them like a snake.
'Its like it has a mind of its own'.
Jasper froze when James yelled, and he slowly turned his head to Y/n and thought quietly.
'Edward, she's not just angry at him, she's pissed.
It's not like anything I felt before'.
Rose looked scared, but not of Y/n, but for her.
'She looks like I did'.
Roses transition to this life was not easy and anything but peacefull.
She killed every last one of those men that was involved in the most hernidous crime that lead to Rose being a vampire.
But Rose never really accepted being a vampire until that day when Y/n walked into our lives nine months ago, forever changing them.
To Rose, Y/n was the sunshine on the most clouded day and to see Y/n in this state, it's like James toke away the innocence Y/n should of been able to keep alittle bit longer.
Y/n was Bleeding, her cloths mostly covered in her own blood with glass pieces tinted a clear pink, her eyes burning with murder and looking anything but human.
Y/n was shacking and breathing hard.
When we all smelled the fresh blood, Alice had said softly looking at Y/n's left leg.
"Carlisle her leg".
Alice vision over toke my thoughts.
There were three out comes.
One, Y/n bleeds out to death if she contiued to push her gifts to the limit and Carlisle or I didn't turn her.
Two, she stops using her powers and me or calirlse turn her to save her.
Third, we get her to stop now, and get her to the hospital.
Carlisle began pulling on his gloves as he analysed Y/n's wounded.
Urgency was in his voice as he watched the bleeding and monitored Y/n's condition closley
"Edward, she's losing blood and using her power is going to make her pass out".
I tried to reach to reach Y/n through her mind, but it was like she wasn't in the same city as us, let alone the same room.
"Carlisle I don't know what to do, her mind, its like she can't hear us".
The thought of losing Y/n, living in a world she didn't exist anymore broke me beyond repair.
But then hope returned when Alice spoke hopefully when the third out come of her vision soldified while the other two faded.
Y/n's face shifted to worry and her eye color shifted.
'Edward'.
The whisper was almost to soft and quiet, but it was definitely Y/ns voice.
I contiued to stare as the rage returned and Y/n's mind was silent once again.