Jesse x reader

(((The love quotes you can find online, the credit for the quotes goes to the creators. The venom quote you can find in the movie and online as well.
The Twilight quotes the same, but you can find some of them in the books as well.)))

  *Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva*

(Y/n's intro)

There's a difference between being in love and loving someone.
Being in love is where you want the person to be happy, even if you aren't the one makeing them happy.
But loving someone, that's a bit harder to put into words.
But what Venom says in let there be carnage, perfectly sums it up.
"When you love someone, you accept the whole person, even with all of there defects".

(Y/n's intro)

Some people say love is madness, I say that love and madness often share the same company. For people feel love so strongly that it could feel like madness.
Take Bella and Edward for example, two people from two different worlds who's relashionship was fated to tragedy.
Bella was constantly in danger of being killed by vampires, and yet she wasn't scared. For her love for Edward was what made her strong, she persevered in the face of danger because she loved Edward and she wasn't going to let him go because vampires and Quillian's thought they aren't supposed to be together because she was human and he was a vampire.
To feel a love that strong, sure, I guess it could be called madness.
I guess the reason I like the Twilight and Dusk series so much is because I sympathized with the main female characters.
Because I to was in love, only I didn't know he was a vampire.

My phone ringed, which was what snapped me back into reality as I looked at the poster of Bella and Edward in the new Barnes and Nobel of White Chapel.
The people in line with me waiting to meet the aurther of the Twilight saga looked back shocked by the sudden noise.
I raised my hand and said softly as I pulled my phone out.
"Sorry".
Terra, my bestie said lightly patting my back as she saw the picture of my twin older brother on the caller ID, nd could sense my growing annoyance.
"He's not going to stop unless you answer.
(I nodded and I looked at her.
She smiled and said.)
Go ahead Ill save your spot".
I then said with a big sigh of relife.
"I don't deserve you,
(I hugged her and she returned it.)
and remind me to get you a blue berry scone when we're done".
She then said lightly smiling.
"Best friends help each other, besides I owe you for buying breaking dawn for me when I thought it sold out".
I then said smiling.
"I just saw the last copy before I left with mine.
Plus your birthday was coming up so I knew it would be the perfect birthday present".
She then said as the ringing from my phone seemed to get more annoying.
"What's with your brother anyway"?
I shrugged my shoulders as I know finally lost my patience with my brother, Tessa is the only one that knew how deep it was from how soft and low my voice was.
"I swear ill burn his star wars tee shirt if he doesn't give me a good reason not to".
I left the line as I held Stephanie Meyers latest book, life and death, Twilight reimagined. Celebrating the ten year anniversary of the Twilight saga.
Tessa lightly smiled as she knew that I just said this out of annoyance.
"You won't".
I pressed the green button and video call button and said grunting my teeth.
"You better give me a good reason not to come over there right now and burn that tee shirt of slay Leia that you keep hidden under your pillow".
Ethan then said surprised at this, because the slay Leia tee shirt that I bought Benny, was a limited edition, and mint.
It sold out before Ethan could get it.
"You have the slay Leia tee shirt"?
Benny turned the phone around and I then said shocked to see Sarah, Erica and Rory with Ethan in mine and Benny's livingroom.
"Oh hey guys I didn't know you where here.
(Benny turned the phone back around and I said.)
Why didn't you tell me the whole gang was there"?
He then said.
"I would of if you gave me a chance to speak.
(He noticed the background around me and said.)
Are you in the library at the new Barnes and Nobel"?
I then said.
"Yes, so what I read hard covers and paper backs.
Not just comics".
Erica spook up as she could hear the line waiting to meet Stephanie Meyers.
"Is Stephanie meyers at the new Barnes and Nobel"?
I then said smiling as Benny turned the phone back around.
"Yes and I just gotten the new book.
If you get in your car now then you can meet her as well".
But I already got you the book".
She then said before I heared  whooshing sound.
"You are the best".
I then asked worried.
"Is the wind picking up outside?
(I moved out of the isle and said seeing the rain.)
Shoot I forgot my coat".
Benny then said rushed, and louder.
'He's nerves, what are you hiding from me Benny'?
"You know the weather in White Chapel sis.
Always freaky,
(He grabbed my favorite twilight rain coat and said before hanging up on me.)
Sorry if I disrupted the peace of the library.
Just forgot you were hanging with Tessa.
I'll see you in a little bit.
(He then called out for Erica before I heared the sound of Sarah's car.)
Hey Erica-".
The phone suddenly went silent and i said turing my phone off.
"Twin brothers, can't live with them, can't live with out them".
I went back to Tessa and she asked as she moved back letting me back into the line as she asked.
"What did Benny want"?
I then said, honestly confused and not believe what Benny was saying myself.
"He forgot I was hanging out with you today".
She then said lightly voiceing my disbelief.
"He was there with you when I went to pick you up".
I nodded and said as I can see that we were next.
"Yeah,
(I then lightly said.)
There's something he's not telling me".
Stephanie then said seeing me seer two of the same book down, while Tessa set one down and breaking dawn.
"Hello ladies.
(She asked me as she held my books.)
Who should I make this out to".
I then said smiling.
"Y/n Weir,
(I then said seeing Sarah's car.l
And the second one is for my freind Erica who is just pulling up".
Stephanie then said smiling at me before turning to see Erica enter the room.
"Is that her"?
I nodded and said.
"Thats Erica, she's the one that has started the Twilight fan club".
Erica came over and stephaine then said handing us our books.
"Your friend y/n here was justing singing your praises".
Erica then said smiling.
"Y/n's just being humble, she's the one that got me into Twilight in the first place".
Stephanie then said handing Tessa her books and she held her hand out to me.
"Well y/n.
(I shook it gentally and was shocked when Stephanie grabbed the lavender and freeisa perfum from under her table.)
It's nice to meet you".
I gentally held the boxed perfum and I said.
"Thank you".
Stephanie handed one to Tessa and Erica and I said as we walked to the mini Starbucks .
"Okay Tessa blueberry scone,
(I looked at Erica and said.)
Erica you want something".
She then said.
"Cheese cake, plain".
I nodded and I said to the barista with a policy smile.
"Two venti pink drinks, one blue berry scone, and three plain cheese cakes".
The barista, Jeremy then said smiling.
"You girls having a girls day out"?
I nodded and said.
"Yeah, got to start the weekend off right".
He then said as he gave tasks to the baristas behind him.
"I hear that".