Edward Cullen x (Clary & Jace Herondale's Angle hybrid Daughter) Reader Part 2

(((A/n: This will takes place to when Jacob first shifts and avoids Bella.
But Bella doesn't go to see him no like in the movie because in this fiction, Bella will be Jacobs imprint.)))

*** A Month Later ***

(Edward's Intro)

Clarissa Wild said 'People say you don't know what you got until it's gone, Truth is, you knew what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it'.
I never truly grasped what she meant until the moment I had to lie to the woman I love and leave her behind because, like a coward; I was too scared to trust her faith and judgement in me that I would never hurt her intentionally.
Yet when she got in the way, taking the wounds and bruises she got from landing on the wall and then the glass table, breaking from her impact, and then glass shards became attached to her skin.
Her blood staining them pink.
Why she took the risk of possibly being killed, I had no idea.
But what scared me more was that her blood spoke to me, like no blood I have ever smelled before, making my entire body sing.
The only thought that raced through my mind as she slowly got up, winching in pain from the glass cutting up her hands and her muscles moving with glass shards inside, was that I have to protect her.
I had to take away her pain, Carlisle beat me to it and Y/n passed out.

(Edward's Pov)

I didn't need to be a mind reader to know that her blood tempted Alice, Rose, Emmett and Esme to the point they were horrified, because the thought of how her blood would taste raced through their minds.
It was one within a flash when they heard me growling that night.
Now a little bit into the next year, where we would of been seniors at forks High if I didn't practically beg my family to leave because I couldn't accept the undeserved faith Y/n placed in me before she passed out.
It was undeserved because I broke the promise I made to her when she entered my immortal life two years ago.
The way she looked, blood dripping from cuts made the glass shards from when she fell on one of Esme's glass table with a long, thin scaple cut on her hair line with the dazed look in her eye as she slightly wobbled, would forever haunt me.

That moment haunts and pains me now even more because I wish she was in my arms while I knew she was thousands of miles away from where I was staying in Rio.
I looked at the sea and watched the birds migrate as I thought.
'She would have liked Rio, Colorful and vibrant'.
My eyes looked at the drawing Y/n made, a portrait of the entire Cullen clan, including the Denali coven (drawing them accurately despite having not met them thanks to Alice helpful description of our cousins.)
Y/n stood beside my left and Bella was beside Y/n's left.
Bella always wondered how Y/n captured the subject of her drawings so well cause when she tried to draw us, Bella was met with great difficulty.
Y/n was smiling in the drawing and I whole heartedly wished that the stubborn part of me believed I could protect her while standing beside her, but my mind was always the driving force of my actions, but when it comes to my heart, I always seem to be making mistakes when it comes to my love for the shining star that is Y/n L/n.
The longer I looked at her, the more I wanted to call her, but I made her a promise that when I left forks, it be like I never existed.
Plus it was more than likely she won't talk to me when she sees it was me that was calling and she had perhaps moved on by now.
Which is why, when I picked up my cell phone, that I called Alice; even if Y/na future didn't include me in it, I would be content that she's happy and living her best life with a man that can give her everything she wanted.
Even if that man wasn't me.
Alice said, sounding panicked before I could get a word in.
"Edward"!
I then said, worried and afraid of my sister at the same time.
"Alice what's wrong"?
Alice was no longer on the line as she was too upset to speak, which is why Jasper spoke.
"She can't see Y/n's future".
I then said, my heart, though it hasn't been beating since the day I was turned, was dead silent as it sunk to my Stomach fearing the worst.
Because if Alice is not seeing Y/ns future, that could only mean one thing.
"Is Y/n-"?
I couldn't finish because Jasper said.
"No she's still alive".
I then asked confused.
"But if Alice can't seen Y/ns future than how do you guys know she's still alive"?
Alice then spoke, finally calmed down.
"Because of Bella, those two have became thick as theif over the past year, I've been seeing glimpses of Bella's future with Y/n protecting her".
I then said, sensing Alice stopped speaking on purpose.
"Alice, who is Y/n protecting Bella from"?
Alice then said softly, scared and frightened for her best friends, both feeling like her sisters.
"Laurent, and then Victoria but nothing after that, it's like something or someone is blocking part of my vision, yet I can sense Y/n and Bella haven't made crucial desicions yet, all I'm seeing are future paths that are faded".
I then said looking out my window to see the setting sun over Rio de jinaro.
"I'm going to track Victoria, Alice you contact Laurent keep him from doing Victoria's favor, tell our cousins to go stay with Carlisle and Esme if your able to convince Laurent to abandon Victoria's favor".
Alice then said before hanging up.
"Do you even need to ask"?
I then said counting the seconds till the sun has set as I looked at Y/n in her drawing beside me.
"I'm so sorry I put you in danger Y/n, but I promise to break the promise I made when I left and come back to you as soon as Victoria is dead".
It was almost like I could hear a faint whisper of her voice.
🪽🖋️'Just be careful'🖋️🪽.
I could have sworn that the Y/n in the drawing frowned in concern, I quickly rubbed my eyes and saw that she was back to smiling.
I honestly thought it was a combination of my hunger and worry that made me think I saw Y/n in the picture change which was why I dismissed it.
But I really shouldn't have, because that would have probably saved my heart from the impending dread I've been feeling lately.