Prince Eric x (Royal Mermaid) Reader Part 3

(Areil's Pov) * A couple mintues into Y/ns out of body experience visit*

I was getting the lecture from dad about going to the surface after he told me not to after having the lecture about being late.
Yelling that humans killed Y/n and mom when a voice spoke.
"That's not entirly true".

(We looked to the entrance of the throne room, the guards should of been able to keep any merman or mermaid that wasn't memebers of the royal family or another guard, surprised and shock father's face when we looked at the stranger. But the look in fathers eye says this mermaid was anything but a stranger.)
I'm very much alive thanks to a kind sailor and his family taking me in when mom passed".
The moment she said this I looked at her, got a really good look at her as my mind was taken back to the statue of mom and Y/n.
'Shes wearing the crown the staute of Y/n is wearing',
This mermaid also had the same coloring and tail of The Queen Anglefish that swam the memorial area father had the statue placed.
And from what I see, and the way father is looking at her, she looks alittle mom but more like father. I immeaditly looked at her tail fin and my heart skipped a beat. The many family stories my older sisters Mala, Indira, Casipa, Tamkia, Katrina, and Perla told me, Her tail fin was larger than it should be like mothers was to. The tail fin was larger now, but it was definitly Y/n's.
'I can't believe it, Y/n, shes alive'.
Granted I don't have any memory's of her because father, Mala, Indira, Caspia, Tamika, Karina, and Perla said she and mom died 15 years ago when I was an infant during the coral moon.
We often went to their memorial before we celebrated the coral moon every year.

Father swam closer, to a fully grown Y/n, and said softly.
"Y/n, it's really you.
(He looked her over and said softly).
Are you really here little Angelfish"?
Y/n shock her head and said sadly.
"I'm sorry father.
(She tried to place her hand on his, but it turned bubbles before rematerializing when she moved away.
I could see the heart break from my fathers stance and the way the guards showed saddness rather than the usual annoyance at mine and fathers arguements, knowing that the princess they believed to be dead, isn't really here.)
My body is on land, but my mind is here because I miss you".
'Y/n's on land and shes practicing magic?
How'?
Father then said, happiness seaping through him.
"Then why don't you come over and visit us?
Everyone will be so happy to see you again".
Y/n then said smiling.
"You have no idea how much I want to come.
(She felt an area on her right arm.)
But sadly I was injured from the ship wreck saveing a salior that risked everything to save the beloved pet".
Dad did slightly raised his voice when he spoke.
"You what?!
(He saw Y/n's firm look, hands folded against each other as she stood back.
I seen this look before, my sisters often did it when their standing their ground agaisnt father. From what father told me, when ever I come to see why he was yelling at my sisters, they started this after Y/n was pressumed dead along side mom.
Mala said Y/n was the first out of all seven of them to do it before I was born.
Father was taken by surprise, Y/n was completely grown up.
He then said calmly, not wanting her to leave.)
Why"?
Y/n then said softly, kindly.
"Humans may have been responisble for moms demise but not all of them are like the pirates that attack on that coral moon years ago.
But mom told me the most important advice I think you should hear.

'Never judge a person based on the actions of the few' ".

Dad toke a breath and he said softly, crying, but since we're under water the tears are carried away.
"That does sound like something your mother would say.
(He looked at Y/n and said.)
We're are you living now?
Maybe I can come see you.
(He guestered to me.)
All of us, met the people that raised you".
Y/n then smiled and said.
"I like the idea dad, but I have to ask them first, their out on the market right now, but I think my second mom and dad would love to meet you all.
We don't live far from you".
He smiled and said.
"Great, I'll send sabastina with answer from your other parents".
Y/n smiled and said fading away.
"I'll be waiting father".
She disappeared and I said softly, looking at the spot she once was.
"Y/n's alive".
father looked at me and said soflty patting my shoulder as I shook, crying tears of joy, but the salt water stinged my eyes.
"