Prince Eric x (Royal Mermaid) Reader part 2

(Eric's Pov) *Before the guards set out to search for him*

(Nightmare)

I kicked as hard as my legs could against the invisible force that was pulling me down to the bottom.
The cold water filled my lungs replacing the air I desperately needed.
The echoing sounds of the ship sinking, breaking against the rocks, the fire licking the air and thunder crackling in the sky made my heart race.
All I could feel was the cold, and all I could see was darkness.
I looked up and the light from the fires on the waters surfaces were getting farther and father away.
But I was foucesed on the life boats that hold the lives of the crew, Grimsby and Max safely.
'Whoever can hear me, please protect my crew, Grimsby, and Max.
And please let me live to see them once again'.
But the odds were against me, my body was beginning to grow weaker as I fought to kick harder and all I could think of was the cold.
That's when I heared the voice, the same voice me, the crew, and Grimsby heared earlier today alittle bit after noon.
A woman's voice.
'Aaaahhh ah ahh, ahhh ah.
Aaaahhh ah ahh, ahhh ah'.
I looked up and I saw it, a person swiming towards me.
My vision was beginning to blur and then before I passed out, that's when I felt their hand grasp around my worst pulling me up.
I began to feel a rhythm of pressure on my chest and then warmth touching my lips. The feeling was smooth and heavenly, I imeaidlty felt sparks like fire works other than the cold.
Then air was being blown into my lungs, that was when I woke up.

(End of Nightmare)

I coughed up the sea water that filled my lungs and toke the first breath of air that gave me both relief and pain in my nose, and throat.
The salt water must of done damage to my nasla pathways and lungs.
Feeling and hearing returned to me after a couple of seconds. I could feel the sand on my back and hear the seawater push onto the beach.
I felt so exhausted but relfie to know that I was on the shores of Tirutlia.
But I can't help but thinking back to what I last remebered before I passed out as the waves brushing against the sand was all I could hear.
The feeling of saddness struck deeper than a double edge sabber.
'Was what I saw just my imagination?
Could the waves brought me here after I passed out?
Could what I saw in the water not be real'?
That's when I heared her voice, singing to me.
Pulling me out of the dark with the most beautiful voice I ever heared in my life and she was here.
She was real and she was hear with me.
"Ah ahhh ah, ah ahhh ah,
Ah ahhh ah, what would I give, to live where you are.
(I felt her hand on my cheek, the warmth of her finger tips reached my heart making it beat rapidly.)
What would I pay to stay here,
(I moved my head, my body slowly catching up with my mind as I listened to her.)
To stay here beside you?
(I began to feel the need to open my eyes, but exhaustion still weighed on them while I began registering the light that waited for me when I did open my eyes.)
What would I do to see you,
Smiling at me.
(She pulled her hand away from my cheek and I felt empty.
'No, please don't go'.
I willed feeling into my hand and argued with the stubborn limb that was still slowly waking up.
'Move hand, move'.)
Where would we walk?
Where would we,
(I felt warmth of her arm, speckled with sand and I heared the sudden paused but she natrual contiued singing with the awarness that I was coming to, inching closer.)
run?
If we could stay all day in the sun.
(I found her wrist and used all the strength I could to hold on to her.)
Just you and me,
(My eyelids were waking up and I began to feel happiness that I get to see my savoir and thank her.)
Then I could be,
(But I wasn't perpared for the beauty I was going to see when I opened my eyes.)
Part of your world".

Her red hair hung loose over her shoulders, her eyes a brighter blue than that of the sea and her smile was brighter than the sun.
She was so beautiful, I believe that I must of died and went to heaven and she was an angel that came to greet me.
She then spoke softly to me and I swear my heart jumped.
"Your going to be alright Eric".
I was going to ask her if she was an Angel, where did she come from, what was her name?
That's when we heared it, a man's voice.
"Check the coast"!
I saw the fear on her face, and when she looked up to the source and then at me I saw that she wanted to stay.
She then said, getting ready to run.
"I'm sorry I can't stay".
I quickly spoke, my voice hoarse form the sea water comung up my throat.
Using my left hand to grab her arm to stop her from leaving.
"Wait-".
'Please I promise you won't get in trouble-'.
She hissed in pain and I let her go. She held her arm and then I saw why after I looked at my palm.
And then to where I grabbed her.
Her arm was injured, badly.
A stream of it coming from the top of her shoulder where I could see the wound, as long as a small square cutting board, a deeper crimson than the blood flowing down her arm.
'Oh no'.
The creaking of the ship sinking filled my ears and my heart clench and my stomic turned.
'She dived under the ship, just as it was sinking, to save me'.
A tear streamed down her face, collecting the sand the sprinkled her cheek.
'And I just caused her more pain'.
Another man's voice broke the silence.
"Check the shores"!
She looked up to see what I could assume to be the search party my mother must of assembled.
Judging from the sound their coming here to the beach and the rising sun which means they must of been searching all night, they must have torches.
She then said looking at me.
"I'm sorry".
She then ran, the sound of splash echoed in my ears and my heart ached.
'Shes swimming away'.
I had to force my body to wake up, or i wouldnt be able to go after her.
She won't be able to get far, she must of been bleeding all night and didn't know it because of the adrenalin coursing through her system.
That's when a voice spoke up a couple feet from me, a voice I recognised .
"He's over here"!
'The search party was the guards, that's why she was scared'.
A couple of them circled around me, as the looked to the rest of the group.
"He's alive alert the queen"!
Ione of the guards looked to my left after they checked to see if i was injured because of the blood that was on my hand and on the side of my ruined white blouse.
Henry began looking around worried etched on his face as he spoke.
"There's blood, someone pulled him to shore, it's fresh"!
I looked to the water and my heart was fadding.
'Shes gone'.
I can't catch up with her now, I could lose her after I just met her.
(I shook my head and thought with hope'.
No, she swam from the ship wreck, through shark infested waters all night to get us to safty.
If she could still swim after the blood loss she endured, she can survive anything.
Plus she just givin me a clue, she knew my name.
Sam, my best friend and head guard said, thinking what i did when he saw my look.
"We'll search the rest of the beach's and check on the villages later, we must get prince Eric inside".
The guards got hold of my arms so they can lift me up.
That's when my eyes caught sonething in the sand.
I then said struggling against them until they could let go.
"Wait.
(Derek saw the look in my eyes and he looked to the others and they all nodded as they let me go.
I quickly grabbed the area of sand where I saw the shine.
When I opened my palm to see what it was my heart raced, it was a good plated, simple chain, with a mother of pearl, a sea pearl.
With a blue Pandora dolphin charm that I recognised from last months trade good shipment.)
Her necklace".
Sam then said supporting my wieght with the help of Derek and Henry.
"Don't worry Eric, we'll find her.
But you can't help her if you don't get any medical attention and rest".
I relcuntaly nodded and henry said as we all walked slowly toward the castle with the rest of the guards staying behind to see if they could find a trail.
"Sam's right Eric, we'll find her.
She was strong enough to swim you to shore.
She's strong enough to withstand the blood loss in order to get to any of the local villages for help".
I nodded and we entered the castle, max barking with worry and grimbsy rushed over with Coraline, my mother and the personal doctor Markus.
She then said seeing the state of me.
"Oh my god eric".
I then spoke quickly.
"Mom, we have to find her-".
I then felt faint and the doctor caught me when henry, Sam and derek almost didn't catch me.
The Markus then said looking in my eyes.
"The poor boy must have suffered a concussion".
Henry then spoke lightly raising his voice.
"No he isn't.
(Henry then bowed his head yo the doctor and said.)
There was a blood pool that wasn't his and there were foot prints, female foot prints".
He then toke hold of my hand and said taking the neckalce from my hand.
"He says this is her be necklace".
He gave then necklace back to me and Grimsby said nodding.
"We'll begin the search in an hour.
(Grimbsy then helped the doctor take me into the castle with mother following behind us with coraline.
Reaching my room in record time)
First we got to make sure Eric is alright".
I then said, exhaustion was taking effect as I layed down, Markus examining for outword injuries.
"I want to go with you".
My mother then said softly, moving the hair that stuck to my forehead
"Not untill your better Eric, you must rest now".
Grimsby then said once max jumped onto the bed and curled around me.
"Your mother's right your majesty.
You won't be able to help this young women if you don't take care of yourself first".
Max licked my cheek and whined, worried.
I let him and then Markus said pulling out what looks to be a shot of liquid Fentora.
"This will help with the pain your highness".
After he given me the shot, I began to feel tired.
I didn't fight the effect of pain medicine because I knew I be fighting a losing battle against my mother and Grimsby.
Plus my heart ached to see the women that stolen my heart on that beach.
Before sleep overtoke me, I had on last parting thought, my arm curling around max bringing him closer to me.
'The quicker I heel, the sooner ill be able to search for her'.
Sleep came swiftly with the sound of her voice, the songs she singed before and after we met, protecting me from getting any nightmares.
The moment I walked onto the beach in the dream world I see her smiling at me.
My heart beating against my chest, but slightly aching because this was a dream.
But it will have to do.
'Ill find you, I promise'.

To be continued...