Jace Herondale x (Angel Hybrid) Reader Part 2

(Jace's Intro)

There's an old Poem all Shadowhunters follow in our daily lives, from hunting to burying or dead.
'Black for hunting through the night
For death and mourning the colors white
Gold for the bride in her wedding gown
And Red to call enchantment down.
White silk when our bodies burn,
Blue banners when the lost return.
Flame for the birth of a nephilim,
And to wash away our sins.
Gray for knowledge best untold,
Bone for those that don't grow old.
Saffron lights the victory March,
Green will mend our broken hearts.
Silver for the demon towers,
And bronze to summon wicked Powers'
But yet, there's no line in there that could prepare me for when I saw someone that wasn't supposed to see me.

(Jace's Pov) * Before the Lights exploded *

When we heard the scream, me, Alex and Isabelle turned around to find the source thinking it was a victim in danger from one of the Downworlders that frequented the Pandemonium.
But it was a girl, 5'2 being hidden behind a woman whose eyes glowed golden blue.
She had her hand in her jacket on what looks like the bud of a knife she must have snuck in here.
She was staring right at me and it made me still.
This woman could render me helpless just by looking into my eyes and yet I didn't want to look away.
There was something about her, besides the fact she and her little friend weren't supposed to see us that drew me in.
She looks strikingly like the picture Cecily has of a hunter friend from when the shadow hunter Academy was open, M/n L/n I believe was her name.
I could tell Alex and Isabelle think so too because when they stood by me, I could see their expressions trying to place were they seen her before.
But our stairs where making her nerves and that's when the lights began flickering.
"What's happening to the lights"!?
Alex then said in a whisper as he stared at the light bulbs glowing brighter in a pattern.
"Are those runes"?

Me and Isabelle looked at the lights and sure enough there were rubes that looked like pre-exoloding light bulbs.
Isabelle said after we turned our attention to the two girls.
The one that looked like a Shadowhunter in mourning kept her friend behind her, hidden from our eyes as she looked around wondering what was going on.
"How did she make them without anyone wondering what she's doing"?
When the lights exploded, I said calmly, losing sight of her fast as she and her friend went to grab someone else.
"I don't think she knows".
Alex then asked.
"Knows what"?
I then said looking at him.
"That she was making them when she saw us".
Isabelle then said shocked.
"A Shadowhunter creating runes without a stel?
(Her attention and Alex went back to the mass of panicked people trying to find the mysterious hunter, but I'm guessing since she was guarding her friend and the look on her face when she saw us, told us she wasn't raised like we were.)
But she looks and acts like-".
I then said nodding.
"A mundane who bears a striking resemblance to the missing Shadowhunter legend M/n L/n.
(Security began rushing in with emergency services for those wounded from the temple fest.)
We should go, we can ask Hodge if there are Shadowhunters in the area that we don't know about".
Alex then added as we made our exit.
"And if they lost anyone, then came to New York to decompress and sight see".

I nodded, if anyone at the Shadowhunter Institute in New York about Shadowhunters coming to visit, hunt or operate in the city while Isabelle, Alex and Max's parents were out was Hodge.
But on the walk back to the institute we call home, I couldn't get that woman's face out of my head.
Couldn't stop thinking how her electric blue eyes had flecks of gold simmering around the Iris and her hair looked a dule gold in the dim lights of the Pandemonium before it brightened along with the lights, now that I'm thinking back, her eyes glowed too.
These striking features made her shine like a Star.
Now that she disappeared like a whisp in the cover of Pandemonium's black out, I can't help but feel like she took a large part of my very being with her.
Isabelle noticed I was otherwise occupied and she said up to the closed doors of the institute before Alex could ask me if I was alright.
"In the name of the Angel, open this door".
The institute's doors opened with a loud creak and we all walked in.
Hodge was in the study with Hugo and he asked, smiling, seeing we were all unscathed.
"I take it that your hunt was successful"?
Isabelle then said nodding.
"Yes Hodge, but something happened while we were at the Pandemonium".
He grew concerned and said.
"Did the demon and vampire hurt a by standing mundane"?
I shook my head and I said.
"No Hodge, Isabelle drew their attention before either attacked their targets.
(When I thought back to the demon that we killed, monitoring his movements since he had the highest probability of hurting someone, I realized that his attention was on someone that could rival Isabelle's allure, and that was the subject of my question.
The thought that filth was going to hurt the mysterious shadow hunter made my blood boil, but I kept my expression in check, I need answers.)
A couple of mundanes saw us,
(Hodge looked shocked and confused as I stepped forward and picked up the picture of M/n L/n with Cecily.)
And one of them looks exactly like Shadow hunter L/n".
Hodge then said breathlessly.
"N/n,
(Hodge sat down and Hugo squaked at the sudden movement, Hodge then asked, looking like someone knocked the air out of him .)
And you saw her"?
Alex nods and said.
"But I thought M/n disappeared, and this hunter looks just like M/n did when this picture was taken,
(Alex took the picture out of my hands and set it back on the desk as he said.)
When mom was at the Academy".
Hodge then said, looking shocked in the relief kind of way.
"Y/ns alive.
(He then stood up and said.)
M/n had a daughter, she was 4 when the battle at the convant occurred.
(Hodge went to a photo album and said handing it to us after turning to the page he wanted us to see.
And we were shocked to see M/n holding a mini version herself in her arms, smiling at the camera Cecily was using.
Only I noticed that M/n had brown eyes, Y/n has electric blue with the gold sheen.)
After that, she and Y/n disappeared.
When news came back three years later that M/n disappeared, your parents, Cecily and Gabriel went to bring Y/n back to the institute".
Alex then said looking shocked.
"Only she was nowhere to be found.
(Alex looked at me and Isabelle and said.)
That's why mom and dad were so upset and crying when they came back home, they thought that whatever happened to aunty M/n came for Y/n".
Hodge nodded and said.
"Y/n was presumed dead along with her mother,
Now we know that isn't true.
(Hodge sat on the desk as he said.)
She must have fled, went somewhere safe before your parents could pick her up.
But how has she gone undetected all these years"?
I then said.
"Because she's been living under every shadow hunter's nose.
(Hodge looked at me surprised.)
She's been living-".
He then said at the same time as me.
"As a mundane".
Hodge then asked.
"You said she was with another who could see you"?
We all nodded and he said.
"We have to find them, they could be in danger since New York is the largest home to the  Downworlder Community".
I then said.
"I'll begin my research,
(I turned to Alex and Isabelle.)
You two get some sleep, you look like you're about to fall asleep standing up".
Alex then said.
"So do you Jace".
I then said looking at my watch.
"I got a couple hours left in me, I'll be fine".
Hodge then said.
"First all three of you need to freshen up and eat before doing anything else".
Isabelle nodded and said walking to her bathroom in her room.
"Already ahead of you Hodge ".
Alex shook his head and said to Isabelle he walked by me
"Save some of the hot water for us Isabelle".
Hodge then asked seeing that I haven't moved yet.
"Jace, you alright son"?
I then said looking at Hodge.
"Something else happened at the Pandemonium.
(I grabbed a pencil and paper and drew the rune me, Alex and Isabelle saw on the lights and then I showed Hodge.