Sherlock Holmes x (Winchester) Reader Part 2 Final

***Requested Dreamykawaii***

*** A Few Hours Earlier ***

(Sam's Pov)

I was trying to fall asleep when I caught the sign we were passing.
'The Air Port, but Dean doesn't like flying and the only reason he would even step on a plane'.
I groaned as I closed my eyes and silently fumed at Dean, giving him the death stare.
'Is for family'.
Dean looked at me, with the teasing smile on his face as he spoke, thinking I was just cranky from being tired,
"You okay Sammy?
We can stop at a motel if your tired"?
I then said, leaning forward, a little to my left.
"I cannot believe you are going to intimidate Y/n's boyfriend".
Dean had the fake surprise look on his face as he said.
"What?
No, we're not going to intimidate Y/n's boyfriend.
(He used his fake laugh, is first lying tell.)
What do you take me for Sammy?
(He then looked away, his second lying tell.)
Intimidate our baby sister's first boyfriend, ridiculous".
I crossed my arms over my chest and said.
"Really, then why are we heading to the one airport we use to go to London Dean?
Y/n's on a hunt in Portland,
(I leaned forward and said.)
Unless you asked Cas and Gabriel to keep an eye on her again".
Dean looked at me sideways, eyebrows twitching and he said softly.
"No".
I then leaned back and said nodding.
"Okay,
(Dean relaxed, thinking I was dropping it, that was until I mumbled under my breath.
Since Dean didn't have the music on, he can hear me, and I can feel Cas's and Gabriel's eyes all the way from here.)
Then there's only one thing left to do.
(Dean looked at me as I looked up and said at the top of my lungs.)
Castiel, Gabreil, get your feathery a**** in the back seat now"!

Castiel and Gabriel appeared in the back seat and I said.
"Did Dean put you up to it"?
Cas then asked, the way he said it made it sound like he didn't even believe what he was saying, making it sound more like a question, rather than an answer.
"Um, no"?
I gave him the look as I spook.
"In order for your lie to be convincing Cas, you need to be confident in what you're saying and not make it sound like a question".
Gabriel leaned back and said.
"Told you little brother, you needed to work on it more".
Dean then said lightly hitting the wheel, finally admitting the truth.
"Okay fine, I don't trust Sherlock, fine I said it".
Gabriel then said nodding.
"True, he's a little odd for sure, but, (Dean looks at him giving him the famous Dean Winchester death stare.)
He makes her happy".
I then said.
"Happier than she's ever been.
That makes him good in my book as far as boyfriend goes".

(Dean's Pov)

'Great, just great, the Archangel who masquerades as a trickster is on the Sam side'.
I then said looking at them.
"I rather Cas be her first boyfriend, at least he can heal her if she gets hurt.
(I then rubbed my forehead, stopping at a red light.)
What if he breaks her heart"?
Cas said calmly leaning in between the passenger and driver seat.
"Though I'm flattered that you trusted me enough to be the holder of your sister's heart, You're not the one who gets to decide".
Sam then said looking at me.
"Sherlock understands her, better than we ever could.
Even Cas and Gabriel are catching up to speed.
Sherlock knows her potential, he challenges her, inspires her to be her very best.
Why can't you accept that"?
I then spoke calmly, but my tone was saying anything but calm.
"You remember that night when she Attack dad to right, or was I hallucinating"?

(Flashback)

Y/n was only 13 when that night accord, she and Sam just got accepted into Harvard, I was happy for them. I thought dad would be too, but dad just lost it.
When he told Sam that if he walked out the door and out of the hunter life, he never comes back.
But Y/n stays, and I even I knew he went to far.
Y/n attack, she changed, she felt with her heart, rather than her head.
She grabbed a pan and hit him.
Knocking John down.
She then yelled at the top of her lungs
"Shut up!
(She dropped the pan and I saw the look dad was giving her, as he touched the injury on his forehead.)
You took away everything from us!
Our childhood, our lives!
(He looked sad as y/n pointed at him )
You are not my father, a father is happy for his children getting into college, especially when one of them is 12 years old.
(She packed everything she had.
She didn't have much back then because it was always important for us to travel light.)
I'm going with Sam and you aren't stopping me John".
She walked past Sammy and she said as she looked at him.
"Sam let's go, we need to get bones, I'm not Leaving him behind for John to take him out hunt and gets him killed".
Sam and Y/n looked at me, and I could see the pain in Y/n's eyes when she knew I wasn't going to leave with her.
Sam saw it and he looked at me with anger and he looked away, quickly changing his mood before Y/n could see.
Hewent to her and put his arm around her, giving a reassuring squeeze as he lead her out while saying.
"Let's go get Bones Y/n.
(The last thing I heard would forever haunt me, knowing it should of been me telling her this, that I should be going with them.
Knowing I'll never get the chance to experience what it would be like to be normal with my younger siblings.)
After that, we can all go for ice cream".