Aaron Hotchner & Spencer Reid x (Winchester) Reader Part 2 Final

**** Requested by Dreamykawaii ****

* A few months Later *

(Aaron's Intro)

My mother used to tell me Love takes off the masks we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
Before Y/n entered mine and Spencer's lives, I thought I never love another because I thought I loved my first wife, mother of my son Jack.
Then Y/n came in with her baby brother Sam, both rushing headlong at the monster that held one of the children that went missing during the BAU teams hunt for what we thought was just another deranged unsub, with no care or worry for their own safety, just the child.
If Y/n and Sam didn't come into our lives when they did then my time would of gotten hurt or worse and the child would have been dead.
But also, if they didn't come when they did and joined our team, then I would be in a completely different place in my life.

(Y/n's Pov)

I was supposed to be meeting with Dean and John because they disapproved of me marrying two FBI Agents.
But I knew, the moment that I blacked out after being sticked in the neck, that it wasn't going to happen.
But while I checked my surroundings without opening my eyes in case my captor was here, I couldn't help but think 'I wish I handled things better with Dad and Dean'.

(Flashback)

I was outside of my house trying to cool off and calm down after hearing what my brother and father said before I yelled at them to leave my house.
'Y/n their FBI agents Y/n, they won't be able to protect you from monster'.
I rubbed my eyes as I sat down remembering my retort.
'Your forgeting that I am also FBi,
(They remained silent as they looked at me as I said.)
I'm not just a hunter, I'm also a federal agent.
(I then turned away from them and I said softly.)
If you can't support me during the most important moment of my life, then I'll have to ask you to leave my house".
Dean stood up and he said reaching out.
"Y/n we-".
I turned to them and yelled.
"Get the fuck out of my house Winchester"!
Dean looked like I slapped him as he stepped back.
I turned away from them as I heated dad stand up and say to Dean softly.
'Lets go Dean, we need time to cool off before talking with Y/n again'.

Dean left and exited, I thought John had followed until he said softly.
'i know I haven't been the greatest of fathers,
(I looked at him side ways as he said.)
It took me six months to recognize my own daughter and son when they were right in front of me.
(I turned back to being away from him.
He then said softly.)
My and Dean will be at the Cafe you and Sam love at 8.
We really hope to see you there'.
I then said lowly.
'Good bye John'.
He sighed and then left.

(End of Flashback)

Now I'm tied to a chair with no way of contacting my future husbands, brothers and dad.
'Not humanly anyway'.
When I moved my wrists to test how strong the ropes were, my nails touched the tattoo that Cas and Gabriel placed on me so that if situations like this happened, I could pray for help and they can instantly find me.

That's when the door opened and a voice that made me sick said sweetly
"Good, you're awake.
I thought I gave you too much of the knockout shot".
'The Reaper'.

I stared at The reaper as I spoke in Inocchian
'I know you guys are busy dealing with Dean and John's back lash from the prank you guys are pulling with the team, but I need your help here, The reaper has kidnapped me.
Please hurry'.

(Spencers Pov)

I had my head in my hands as me and Aaron were in Y/ns office after Cas and Gabriel told us that Y/n was kidnapped after they delt with Dean and John after the prank they pulled on them with JoJo, Morgan Penelope, Sam and Gideon.
I said softly, tears streaming down my face.
"I thought we finished the Reaper when we caught him"?
Aaron shocked his head as he said while we looked at a picture of us, Y/n and Aaron's son Jack when we were at sea world.
Y/n was Holding Jack and a orca plushie she won for him, the smiles on both of their faces lighten up the photo.
"So did I Spencer, So did I".