Edward Cullen x reader part 1

(Y/n's Intro)

My mother always said that when you meet the one, your whole world changes.
Because that person will complete and balance you out.
Just like you'll complete and balance them out as well.
That person isnt just your other half, their one person you could give your heart to and them vise versa.
She also said that this powerful bond between two people always start off as friendship.

The bond between friends is like haveing a sister or brother from another set of parents.
And when that bond goes deeper, you realise that they mean more to you than life itself.
And that friendship turns into love.
But she did not say how complicated it is, and how nerve wrecking it could be to tell the one man how I feel.
Excuse me, I ment vampire.

Hi, my name's Y/n L/n and I have fallen hard for Edward Cullen.
So hard that being in the same room makes me nerves that my throat clamps up and I could barley get a word put.
Afriad of rejection, I kept my feelings hidden and my mind quiet on that subject matter.
But with Edward being a mind reader and Jasper, his vampire brother an empath, my quest to keep my secret about my affections makes me feel like I'm in a war zone with my heart and mind.
I gotten away with it so far, but I'm not sure how long that will last.
Cause when he finds out and dosent feel the same, I would lose the bestest friend I ever had and I won't be able to see him again.
Turns out I had nothing to worry about, cause he was just as crazy about me and worried I would disappear.
Taking his heart with me.

(Y/n's POV)

I guess these feelings became the rope that would hang me when I saw him in biology class on my first day.

(Dream/Flash back)

This school was no different than the many others I been to.
Halls filled with students heading to their next class.
Club kids debating with their group over activities, upcoming events that could skyrocket their career to new heights before they even graduate.
The student board thinking about what to do to bring teen spirit in upcoming months.
And the student body news reel, every few people I pass undetected were talking about the new student from California.
That new student was me, which was why I had my hood up that covered my face.
I would of let it down once I was out of the down pour outside, but I saw a guy that looked like he's from the yearbook comittiee with a camera.
That's when I realised this school has one difference.
It had a school paper.
But that wasn't why I was nerves the closer I got to my biology class.
It was like something was drawing me to it.
I was close to the door when the warning bell rung.
Everyone was already sitting down when I knocked on the door frame to get the teacjers attention.
Mister Mason turned to me and said smiling, having recognised me when I used to go to kindergarten here and he was my teacher before my dad was deployed to another state.
"My my, Y/n l/n is that you"?
I walked in and removed the hood covering my red hair from the rain and it falled to the small of my back in the long braid I had it in that morning.
I then said smiling.
"Hi again mister mason".
The class was quiet as they stared at me and mister mason.
He said to me first before grabbing the textbooks I would need for this class and hugged me.
"It's so good to see you again".
I then whispered.
"You to professor".
He smiled at the nickname i gave him when I was little.
I was his star pupil in kindergarten biology, he did say I was like his kid from other parents.
He turned to the class as I did once he let go and he introduced me.
"Everyone, this is Y/n L/n.
She and her family are from forks before her father inlisted in the Marines".
Being used to moving around and going to different school helped me grow my confidents.
But nothing could of perpared me for the sudden lack of air in my lungs when my eyes landed on Edward Cullen.
His golden eyes, so unique and beautiful made it impossible to look away.
Then he smiled lightly and lifted his fingers in a small wave.
My heart began beating so hard that it made the reddness from the cold outside in my cheeks noticeable.
'Be still my heart'.
Not only later would I find out hes a vampire, but that he can also read minds.
And he didn't have to read my mind to know he caught my attention.
Even to this day his inability to read my mind drives him up the wall.
If only he knew I could hear that internal struggle when he mentally got to loud.
I snapped put of the trance just in time to hear mister mason finsih his introduction.
"She just moved back here with her grand parents so behave and give her a warm welcome".
Mister mason said looking at Edward before looking at me.
"I only have one seat left Y/n".
I couldn't help but hear what he ment in his mind.
'Poor girl is going to be intimidated by Edward'.
I smiled and said, exiting his head.
"Its okay,
(I looked at Edward and said sewing his smile.)
One seat is perfect mister mason".
The closer I gotten to Edward the I felt like I was coming home.
All I could see and fouces on was him, ignoring the eyes staring at me.
Even the jealous glares that felt lile iron pokers.
When I sat down my eyes glimpsed at everyone.
'I heared from heresay that you all looked away'.
There was a ripple in the air, at least viable to my eyes.
I lightly smiled and turned to Edward and I said holding my hand out to him.
"Hi, I'm Y/n.
I know mister mason just told everyone my name but its nice to meet you".
Edward toke a gental hold of his hand, I wasn't shocked by how cold his hand was, or how soft it was that it felt lile silk.
What shocked me was the fact that it felt like it was made to hold mine, and the fact I felt alittle zap.
"Edward, Edward Cullen".