🦢 Modern soulmate Au 🦢 Prince Derek x reader Part 2 Final

(((A/n: 🏹 will be for when Derek responds to his part of the song.
The 💙 will be for Y/n's thoughts.
The 💘 will be for Derek's thoughts.
🦢 Will be for when Y/n is singing.)))

(F/n's Pov) * A couple hours earlier before the sun rises *

The bus ride to the train train station to ChamBerg was silent, short and long.
Long because I was one of three people who was staying awake so we could walk the other two, short for those two members she was asleep, cuddled up in the jackets they put on to combat the cold of the buses ac.
Brom was so happy and excited we were all heading to his home that he couldn't fall asleep.
It show in his tone.
"You're going to love ChamBerg F/n, especially when Queen Roberta is throwing a ball,
(He then said.)
Derek believes she goes a little overboard but a celebration of soulmates finding each other is a great reception to her-, her-".
He was having trouble finding the right word that doesn't sound like a mean description when he knew Roberta meant well, from Y/n's stories, Roberta was the kind of person that was like a loving mother that wanted to include everybody and throws big parties so people all over can come to have a good time and enjoy the momentous occasions ChamBerg's hosts from time to time.
I then said smiling.
"Stupendously artistic party planning skills and Queenly leadership"?
Brom smiled and said.
"Exactly,
(He looked behind us and said softly seeing Y/n asleep.)
I can't believe that her little brother found his perfect match.
(Brom then said looking to me.)
When B/n was little, me and Derek used to pick on him until his big sister showed up.
(I looked at Y/n and he said.)
She pushed Derek and was ready to fight, nobody, not even me couldn't outfight Derek.
He admires her for her skill in defense and loyalty to family.
After that, me and Derek apologized and we all became fast friends.
(Brom sat back down as he lightly laughed )
It toke Y/n a little bit to trust me or Derek, but b/n was like and angel so we imeaditly felt sick for treating him like we did".
I then asked.
"How did you guys convince her you changed".
Brom then said.
"Derek did, he came with blue and white tulips and he discovered she loved Archery as much as he did.
(He smiled and said as I looked at him.)
Derek said she almost took his head off until she saw him hide his head behind the flowers".
My heart ebbed for Y/n's pain as I said softly, knowing the reason.
"Tulips are her grandma's favorite,
(Brom looked at me as I said.)
She grew white tulips for her, dyed half of them blue because she knew was Y/n's favorite".
I then said to Brom.
"Her grandma died before she was 12".
Brom then said softly, in shock.
"That means that it happened before they moved to ChamBerg".
I then said patting his arm.
"There's no way you guys could know,
(I looked back at Y/n as I said.)
When it comes to family, Y/n would moveheaven and mountains for them if she could, when she loses them or something hurts them, she hides in her self inorder to deal with the pain".
Brom then asked, which made me confused.
"Is that why she never came back to ChamBerg before now? Because her parents got divorced while they were living there"?
I looked at him and nodded as I said.
"I kind of suspected the reason but she never told me so I never pushed".
Brom then said holding my hand.
"Your a good friend, she's lucky to have you".
The bus stopped and the driver said to us, smiling softly.
"We're at the train station".
I then said standing up.
"Thank you,
(I then asked.)
Can you help us with our bags,
(Daniel was waking up Randy, who got up tirdly, gathered his and his boyfriends bags.
Then Daniel went to pick up Y/n.)
One member of our party is still still sleeping".
Then driver nodded and said.
"Of course Hun".
The driver got y/n's bags, bow and arrow while I got my bag and Brom helps Randy with the rest.
We quickly found a carriage and the bus driver left.
I quickly grabbed a blanket to cover Y/n and Randy said leaning against Daniel.
"That girl can sleep like a log".
Daniel then said lightly teasing.
"She can easily sleep and rest peacefully because of the (Daniel yawned and so did Brom, who once he sat down, fell asleep.)
Song in her head".
I then said putting a blanket over Brom.
"You're lucky he fell asleep before you blurted Y/n's secret out".
Daniel looked at Brom and said, cringing when he saw Y/n still sleeping peacefully.
"Sorry".
I sat down by Brom and I said to all those remaining awake.
"Get some rest guys a two hour nap is better than trying to get through the day like the walking dead".
Randy then said as he yawned.
"Then who's going to wake us up so we don't miss our stop"?
I then said looking and y/n who turned on her side facing me, Brom and the boys, able to face the door, her feet at the window, blind up revealing the sky close to lightning.
"You know Y/n, she wakes up as sun as the sun rises".
They yawned and said.
"Okay".
They fell asleep, cuddled up cutely in each other.
I fell asleep last, laying my head on Brom's shoulder, feeling like everything is going to be magical and I gave a silent prayer that Y/n finds her soulmate because she deserves to be happy.