Pearce Joza x Reader

*** Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva ***

(Y/n's Intro)

Walt Disney once said 'All our Dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them; that it's kind of fun to do the impossible and that the way to get started is to quit talking and start doing, that's the real trouble of the world'.

(Y/n's Pov)

Walt Disney's drive to give people the courage to follow their passions and give them support to overcome their obstacles in order to achieve their happily ever afters through the movies he made (and the movies made by his company years after his passing), are the reason audiences of all ages kept coming back for more.
Which is why it surprises no one in the large Howard estate to find me curled up on the couch, with a soda, a popcorn, maybe an ice cream of a candy, watching the newest Disney movie sensation 'Disney Zombies' 1 & 2, in the family's home theater.
(Or more specifically rewatching Disney Zombies 2 for the 100th time in a row.)
I was binge watching the film because I got an alert on my social media page that Disney Zombies 3 was under production, and I was also doing what my mom likes to call comfort watching because unknowingly I didn't get the announcement about the contest where the cast members (choose by the handful of winners) from Disney Zombies 3 give the fans the behind the scenes tour.
I was completely bummed and maybe got in a crying session or two because more than anything, I wanted to see the magic unfold and have my favorite actor/crush show me that magic (even if it was just yet to be put in CGI and sound effects).
So now I'm sitting in the home theater, on the love couch nursing a tub of Ben and Jerry's take on the Bones froyo from Disney Zombies 2.
I sniffled and blew into my tissue when the door opened, letting the light from the house enter the spacious dark room.
Moms voice said softly seeing me.
"I figured I find you here my little princess".
She paused the movie and I closed my eyes because I knew she was going to turn on the lights.
She then said before seeing my state of distress.
"Allie said you cancelled on your plans to go hang out at the pool because you haven't been feeling well".
I then said almost deafly silent as I looked at Pearce Joza as Wyatt smiling at the camera.
"I feel worse than dog crap, like my heart's been ripped to pieces as if I missed an important moment that can lead to the beginning of my future".
I hung my head back on the couch as mom gasped, quickly coming to me as she wiped my tear stained face mixed with my favorite purple mascara saying softly.
"Oh sweet heart you look like you went through the Spanish Inquisition".
I then said softly, closing my eyes .
"I feel like a one direction rejected fan mom".
She hummed and said softly.
"I knowhoney I'm sorry you didn't get your application in on time.
(That fact being repeated aloud made it worse, that overwhelming feeling made it easy to miss the sounds of multiple people walking in the once nearly vacant theater.)
But I have some news that I think you're going to want to hear".
I then said smiling softly, thinking it was moms notification that shes playing Elly Conway from the new Argyle movie.
"You got the call to play Elly mom"?
My name is Y/n Howard, daughter of Bryce Dallas Howard and like my mom, I was an actress but part time since mom wanted me to have a somewhat normal childhood .
She then said as I saw her smiling upside down from the view I have from my head hanging on the back of the couch.
"Not just that sweety,
(Everyone in my family that came to spend the summer holiday, the staff that felt like my brothers and sisters yelled at the same time, making me jump out of my seat and get my heart racing.)
Congratulations Y/n"!
I then said, sitting up, a little exhausted from my potty party and confused after all the confetti fell to the floor.
"Congratulations? Congratulations for what"?
Mom then said, after seeing the look on my face when she placed an envelope in my hand that would change the course of my life forever because I noticed my name along with 'Contestant Winner' beside it.
"My agent approached me about the part of Elly Conway and showed me the announcement.
(I began opening the envelope so fast that it would make the flash blush redder than his suit.
A new wave of tears hit my eyes after reading the first sentence.
'Congratulations Miss Y/n Howards, you won a behind the scenes tour of Disney Zombies 3'.
I looked at my mom as my bottom lip shook.)
I knew you were busy on set and that you get very committed to the roles you play so I put in the application for you.
(She looked guilty as she rubbed her neck.)
I planned on surprising you when you got home from relaxing at the pool when Allie called saying you felt sick
(A tear escaped her eye.)
I'm sorry honey I didn't mean to cause you pain I just wanted to surprise you".
I then lightly sobbed as I hugged her.
"Oh mom, it's perfect I love you so much".
We hugged each other tightly as everyone awwed at the display and we pulled back.
Mom accepted the tissue box handed to her by Amy, she wiped my face first as she said.
"Now let's cheer up my little princess, you and I will be enjoying the party with our family and then we go swimming before you need to freshen up and pack for your trip okay"?
I nodded and I asked, remembering that I wasn't alone when I checked the empty space beside me on the couch.
"Wait, where's Jacob"?