Aaron Hotchner & Spencer Reid x (Winchester) Reader Part 1

**** Requested by Dreamykawaii ****

(Y/n's Intro)

Before my mother died, I often asked her what love is whenever she got off the phone with dad (still upset, yet missing him when he was temporarily moved out of the house after one of their fights because she still loved him). She always looked at me with a soft motherly smile with a gleam in her eye, (because she knew I constantly reminded her of what she had with dad), and said 'Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place and shine brightly as the sun'.
After she was murdered by that demon, I kind of shut in on myself and only showed affection to my big brother Dean, baby brother Sam, my half brother Adam Milligan (after we brought him back from the dead after being murdered by a ghoul and his sister gun ho on getting revenge on my father) and my father John Winchester.
But when then, he still was a Hunter first and father second.
Which was why I left with my brother Sam when I was 10 and Sammy was Seven, because Mom wouldn't want this life for us.
But Dean, ever the 'good son', stayed to hunt alongside dad.
Me and Sammy still hunted as we grew, trained and researched the monsters we faced.
Cause after all, no matter where we went there were still evil monsters to provide the lin dirt nap.
We were both raised to protect the innocent along with Dean so we could never truly leave the hunters life because we could never turn a blind eye to what goes on in the dark.
Which was what led to me and Sam meeting Dr. Spencer Reid, Aaron Hotchner, JoJo, Morgan, My bestie Penelope, and Gideon and then we both joined the Federal Bureau of Investigation in DC three years ago.

(Y/n's Pov)

I awoke before my alarm when I heated the sound of claws and fur scratching against the floor boards of mine and Sams house.
I was still somewhat groggy so my brain didn't register that it was bones until I pulled the Winchester flientLock from under my pillow and aimed it in his direction.
Making the poor old golden retriever bark surprise when his nose met the tip of the guns barrel.
I sighed in relief as I said, the sound of thundering foot steps coming down the stairs almost made me think I wasn't speaking at all.
"Oh Bones, it's just you buddy".
I set my gun away as Bones jumped onto my bed just as my brother ran in
Sam holding his hunter's gun at the ready before his eyes settled on me and Bones.
Sam said leaning against the wall, hand against his forehead.
"Oh thank God it's just a false alarm".
Since we were trained to always be at the ready for monster attacks, that meant we instaantly needed to be on guard even when we're going to sleep.
The fact we also work in capturing human unsubs didn't make the fear we be attacked while sleeping feel any less.
The monsters we sometimes encounter during our cases we can handle with our hands tied behind our backs, but when it comes to humans, were on a razer's edge.
I then said to Sammy as Bones cuddled into me.
"I didn't realize it was Bones until I saw I was aiming my gun at him".
Sam set his Glock down as he came over and began petting Bones to calm down as he said.
"I know,
(Sam leaned against the wall my bed stood beside.)
I'm on edge too".
I then said as I thought back to when this interrupted sleep pattern began.
"Do you think they recognized us, Dean and Dad"?
Sam then said, running his fingers through his medium length hair.
"They haven't seen us since you were ten and I was Seven. Even if they did Penelope created a fake history for us in case they suspect anything".
It's been 13 years since me and Sam ever saw our older brother and dad again, we only ever sent Dean and dad encrypted emails on their birthdays with gift cards and bit coin's.
I then said as I leaned back and closed my eyes.
"Then why do I keep feeling like the other shoe will drop soon"?
There were sounds of wing flaps, Gabriels voice speaking before he and Castiel appeared in my room.
"Because they are in DC, Heading to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters in DC".
Castiel then said looking down and away.
"There was a homicide in the artisan market, it looks like a Werewolf".
I groaned as I said to no one in particular as I could feel my phone was about to ring because Spencer was called in along with the others by Aaron, Spencer was the only other person besides Aaron to call this early in the morning.
"Someone please make me my coffee".
Gabriel disappeared into the kitchen with cas as he said cheerfully.
"On it".
My phone ringed and I said as I answered, not needing Aaron to say the first syllabus to know why he was calling.
"Let me guess, we got a gruesome one"?