(Teen Titans) Robin x Reader part 2 Final

(Robin's pov) *20 minutes earlier*

The tower was a buzz of activity, each member doing their own thing as they got ready for the carnival.
I could hear the sound of star fires giggles from the floor above me, Beast boy shifting making his animal impressions down the hall, the sound of Ravens chants coming from above me and the sound of cyborg's whistling coming up all the way from the garage.
I was humming a song my mom used to hmmm to me as I worked on my little project.
'I guess I should thank Bruce for teaching me how to listen to my surroundings while I work'.
With the final spark from my wielding torch, I set it down and removed my welders mask to have a look at my work.
A locket like pendant charm, an antique piece I found from a nice thrift store I once saw y/n walk in.
Engraved with a white horse I added just for Y/n.
My door opened and I turned to see Raven walking in.
She then said holding y/n's bracelet in her palm.
"It's all fixed".
I smiled and said looking at it.
"Great job Raven".
The right corner of her mouth turns upwards in a soft smile as she said.
"Thank you.
(I brought the pendant I was working on and added it.
Raven then said, interested as she stared at the horse.)
Wow that's beautiful Robin, where did you find this"?
I then said as I grabbed a blue velvet pouch to put the bracelet in it.
"I found it in the antique shop that you mentioned, I saw y/n go in and look at the pendant, the store clerk said she looked at it but did not get it.
The store clerk kept promising he held it for her when she wanted to buy it".
Raven spoke as I was going to put the bracelet in the pouch.
"She's going to love the pendant, it goes with her mother's bracelet".
I looked at raven as she continued and painted to a small copper Square.
"While I was casting the spell so it doesn't break again, their initials".
'M/n L/n'.
Raven then said softly.
"I noticed the initials and got curious.
So I did another spell to find out and I saw her through Y/n's eyes.
(Raven then said looking at me.)
This was the last gift Y/n's mother gave her before she died in the crash".
I felt my heart stop, and I looked to Raven.
I then said quietly, hoping that what I'm assuming was wrong.
"Crash?
Like a car crash?
(Raven nodded and I then asked to look at the bracelet, my heart sinking.)
Was she there"?
Raven nodded and said eye closed and head down.
"She was 6, her mom protected her from the impact of the road, her father died on impact with the dash".
I could feel the pain, y/n's pain as I looked at the bracelet.
'I had no idea'.
How can someone so brave, colorful, bright, beautiful, loyal, talented and happy go lucky always have a smile on her face that suffered that kind of pain?
I then said softly, clenching the bracelet gently as I made the vow to always protect her.
"She lost her parents like I did".
Raven then said placing a hand on my shoulder, she's the only one that knew my secret identity.
"I know, but do you know what you gained when you chose this life"?
I looked at her and she smiled saying
"Another father, and us the Titans".
I smiled and she said pointing the bracelet.
"And Y/n now has you".
Star fire spoke and yelled as She flew by.
"It's time let's go"!
Raven patted my shoulder and said as she walked out.
"You heard her, we don't want to be late".
I smiled and put the bracelet in the pouch and then in the hidden pocket in my cape.
I then left my room, heading down to the garage.
Beast Boy right behind me as we followed behind starfire and raven.

I got to the passenger's seat and Said loudly.
"Shot gun"!
Beast Boy pouted and said as he went to the back.
"Ah man no fair I wanted shot gun".
Raven then teased as she fastened her seat belt.
"So you can spot Y/n easier".
I turned and said.
"You have shot gun next BB I promise".
Beast Boy changed to be a ferret and cheered.
Cyborg then said as he started the engine.
"I'm going to let you get away with just this one Beast Boy,
(We pulled out of the Titans garage and he mentioned.)
So you better not shed in my car".
Beast Boy and Cyborg bickered back and forth about the rides we were going to try on first with starfire and raven having their input.
I kept my eyes out of the window and looked at the road side beside us and side walks, hoping to spot Y/n.
Even though I have the skills necessary to find out where Y/n lived, I wouldn't use them.
Because I know she would tell me if she wanted to and I love her.
Her spirit, the way she views the world, and now her bravery makes me admire her even more.
Cyborg's voice brought me from my thoughts of Y/n's smile followed by her beautiful laugh, back to the car.
"Yo bird boy we're here".
I blinked and looked around to notice that the T-car was now parked and we were outside the carnival.
I then got out and Beast boy said as we entered.
"I think we should try the rollercoaster-.
(He paused and he said sniffing the air.)
Wait".
He shifted into a blood hound and Cyborg asked standing beside him.
"What you got BB"?
We followed Beast boy to the dock near the rollercoaster and he shifted back with a smile on his face.
He said as he pointed to the rollercoaster.
"It's Y/n, I caught her scent,
(He then said as he closed his eyes and took another breath.)
Companied with roses, plums and,
(Beast Boy opened his eyes and said sounding confused.)
A Japanese Akita "?
'The puppy y/n saved a year ago'.
I immediately began looking around and that's when I heard the sound of laughter and happy scream.
A companion it was the sound of a happy bark.
That's when I saw her face and time stood still.
The wind blowing her lush red hair behind her and her smile could light the night.
Her eyes were closed so she wouldn't have seen me, but I could still see the bright blue bells.
My heart began to beat louder and I smiled.
'I wish I could freeze this moment forever so she can never get hurt again, so she can remain happy'.
My eyes then caught the dog, full grown Japanese Akita, and her tongue was sticking out as she enjoyed the ride.
But something on her collar caught my eye and it made my eyes widen, a Robin.
The rollercoaster cart then passed us and raven then said following the cart with her eyes, squinting.
"Did you guys see a dog too"?
Starfire was jumping up and down when she said happily.
"Oh that must be Robin her puppy".
My eyes never left the cart and felt my heart skip a beat and speed up.
'She named the puppy after me'.
Raven then said as the line for the second cart began.
"Why don't we get on?
We'll catch up with her when we disembark".
I then said hanging back.
"Why don't you guys go ahead, I'm going to check out the stands".
Raven smiled at me along with Cyborg and, beast boy said.
"Sure man".
They got on and I waited out of the walkway waiting for when Y/n's cart stopped so I could catch up with her.
When I saw her cart stop, my heart seemed to beat louder.
I then took a deep breath as I stepped toward her as she began to be led by Robin.
'You can do this Richard Grayson, you can do this'.