Javi Garcia x reader

**** Requested By bibisarina1234 ****

(Y/n's Intro)

If life has taught me anything, it can be difficult and overwhelming.
There will be good days, and there will be bad days.
It's important to know that no matter what happens, or how you feel, you know you're not alone and that it's okay to ask for comfort.
I do apologize for my poor manners, my name is Y/n L/n and I'm the white Dino Power Ranger.
But how do you find enough time to unwind or catch a break when one part of your life is constantly calling your attention?

(Y/n's Pov)

Defeating a straggler trying to find a way to bring back Tarrick or finding a way to bring followers to his cause in an effort to follow his old master's legacy.
I put my weapon back in its holster and looked at the civilian child caught by the monster, remaining in the spot where I told her to hide.
She peaked her head out from behind the dumpster and asked quietly, tears drying on her face from fear.
"Is he gone"?
I said softly, despite my foul mood, the child doesn't need to see my bad side, because not only was she just any civilian, she was my God daughter.
"Yes he's gone sweet heart".
She came running to me from her hiding place behind the dumpster.
A new wave of tears expressing her fear and worry.
I kneeled for her to easily hug me when she began running into me.
I wrapped my arms around her, putting my helmet covered head on top of hers.
She then said softly.
"I was so scared aunty Y/n".
I then said pressing my wrist bracelet to detransform.
"I know honey,
(Now back in my civilian cloths, I hugged her more comfortably to me. The metal parts of my power rangers uniform would be unbearable against little Abby, and the metal could accidently scratch her.)
I'm here now, I'll always protect you".
Amelia, the pink power ranger, also Abby's mother, called out Abby's name just as she landed on the roof across from us with Zayto the red power ranger, Abby's father.
"Abby"!?

I then said looking at them as I calmed Abby.
"She's okay, I heard her cry out for help and came straight away".
Amelia and Zayto landed on the ground and de-transformed.
I stood up, Abby in my arms as I said.
"Abby your mom and dad are here, they're going to take you home okay".
She nodded and I handed her off to Zayto, he immediately began soothing his little girl.
Amelia then hugged me and said, crying from fear and joy.
"Thank you".
I then said softly.
"You're welcome Amelia".
Zayto must have Calmed Abby enough to make her fall asleep.
He spoke softly as Amelia pulled away.
"Y/n you okay, you look part raccoon".
I then said softly.
"I haven't been getting much rest the past few days,
(I stretched a little and said.)
And constantly catching people and tarrick's stragglers isn't giving me any benefits".
Amelia then said softly.
"You and Javi got in a fight didn't you"?
I nodded and I said.
"I got hurt during our last patrol".
Zayto hugged his head and said under his breath.
"Seriously-.
(Amelia was confused and he explained.)
Remember when Javi came looking for Y/n looking all guilty?
(Amelia then got what he was saying as she looked at me, seeing I was putting more of my weight on my right side rather than my left.)
He was open to an attack, he could have gotten a major injury or worse, but she got in the way while protecting herself to the best of her ability".
Amelia then said.
"And he was more worried about you, than about him".
I nodded and I said.
"I couldn't lose him, not after he got trapped".
Amelia then held My hand and said.
"Go to him, and tell him, he'll understand".
Zayto then said the one thing that formed my decision.
"He's been a wreck for three days Y/n, he needs you, just as you need him".
I nodded and I said smiling softly.
"Thank you guys, I needed that".
Amelia took hold of my left arm, putting it over her shoulder and I followed her.
"Let me give you a ride, you'll aggravate your injury even more".

(Time Skip)

Amelia dropped me off about 45 minutes after taking me to the hospital to get my leg properly treated.
I took a deep breath before opening the door to mine and Javi's shared house.
I closed the door and locked it, Javi thought I was someone else because Izzy was protecting Abby from breaking getting any injuries from falling off her bike, only she injured their shin and have to walk with a brace like I do now until the week after next.
"Izzy, I'm not in the mood for a pep talk.
I know I messed up badly okay?
I get it,
(I could hear him crying now as I got closer.)
I just want her back".
I then said smiling, leaning against the door entry way of the living room, where Javi was laying on the couch, looking away.
"Then it's a good thing we have great friends,
(His head shot up from where he laid it on the arm of the couch, tears stain his cheeks and eyes puffy.)
We should listen to them more often".
He then said softly.
"Y/n".
He then sat up and I said softly, sadness washing over me knowing I caused him pain.
"I'm so sorry Javi".
He got up and ran to me, wrapping his arms around my waist hugging me tightly to him,
burying his face in my neck.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he said in-between sobs.
"You came back".
I then said softly, running my fingers through his hair to calm him down.
"I know, I should have done it three days earlier, I just-.
(I kept from finishing that sentence.)
I was just so angry and scared about almost losing you again that I just wanted to stop all danger from happening to others, that way I know you would be safe".
Javi nodded against me and said pecking my cheek.
"I know Y/n, I do the same thing over and over.
(He placed his forehead on mine, and said.)
I'm sorry I over reacted, I worry about you too, and I should have thought of how you felt when you saw what I missed.
(He shook his head and said hugging me tightly to him )
Just please don't leave me like that again".
I then said nodding as he reburied his face in my neck.
"I promise Javi, I'll never leave you".

Sometimes being strong, means admitting when you need support from those you care apart. But after all, we all need comfort from those that know us inside and out.

Thee End