Edward Cullen and Jacob Black x reader part 1

*Twilight and harry potter cross over*

(Y/n's intro)
Jules Verne once wrote in 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea that if his destiny be strange, it is also sublime.
I'm no stranger to strange destiny's, or
strange things in general.
Then again, what's normal to a witch that's also the female lycanthrope in the world that she knows about?

(Y/n's pov)

Forks was a small logging town in Washington, it's population was three thousand three hundred and eighty five people.
Make that 3,386 six since I moved here 3 years ago after graduating ahead of my class at Hogwarts.
There was just something about this place, whether it be it's small white picket fence image or the fact that the muggles of Forks had no idea that their quaint, charming little town was also home to a small portion of creatures from the world of magic, it felt like home away from home.
I am so sorry fot my lack of manners, I'm Y/n lupin, god-daughter of Harry and Hermione Potter.
((A/n: this is just for the story.))
The choice to move here was for comfertablitly and safty for everyone around me.
Cause you see, I'm not just a witch.
I'm a female lycanthrope who wasnt bitten or cursed.
I was born this way, how did I find out without tipping my god parents?
I tested my blood to see who was also a werewolf in my family tree in my fifth year at Hogwarts before graduating when I shifted a few weeks after arriving for the fall semester.
Turned out it was my father Remus lupin, who died in the battle of Hogwarts with my mother Tonks when me and my twin brother were just a few days old.
When I realised that my brother didn't inherit the lycan gene like I did, thankfully.
I realised I had to leave and never see anyone of my family ever again.
For their safty as well as my own.
Lycanthropeism isn't supposed to be inherited, and Teddy was the only blood relative I have left.
Tests would be done on both of us, not just me, in the name of research and I would not put my brother through that because of a genetic anomaly.
Forks was the perfect place for me to hide in plane sight.
For 3 years, Forks high was its usual hussle and bussle of students getting to their respective classes since the first bell of the day tolls.
The simplicity and norminality of it all was like a breath of fresh air from having to live the reality of knowing that I'm not one of them.
Though it made me an odd ball to never have socialized with anyone since I moved here, I quite welcome the feeling of security and safty this small town has given me.
But being the only shewolf in Forks can sometimes suck.
I'm the only one that can imeaditly know, right off the bat, when a vampire passes through town.
It didn't help set my mind at ease one bit, I was constantly on edge and worried because the muggles of Forks Washington had no idea the danger they courting on a daily basis.
Especially when the Cullens moved to town.
But something was different about them, it was why I was less on edge.
Enough to not of known they were here until the fall semester began three years ago after summer break had ended.
It was also kind of strange as well, but nice.
I wasn't on edge because of their presence, they got close to me because they wanted to be my friend and they weren't scared.

The Vampire that approached me, the subject of my dilemma, was Edward Cullen, and he, including his family left Forks Washington two months ago.
Yet his absence still speaks volumes to me and my best friend Bella swan.
A human girl in the know about the Cullens being vampires.
She was the only one that understood me, though she doesn't know the why yet.
She was the only human that approached me with no fear for herself, genuinely wanting to be my friend.
Edward would say she had no survival instinct if he knew my secret.
Then again, he probably avoid me because of my species
What he called my choice to hang out with him though was different as i looked at the empty chair closer to the window at my physics table.
'Because no one deserves to be alone.
I don't know what it is but there's something about you that puts me at ease.
You can handle yourself, you could probably wrestle Emmett and win.
(I smiled when I remebered he leaned in and whispered.)
Don't tell him I said that'.
I then said softly to my self remebering my replies.
"Don't worry Eddie boy, your secret is safe with me".
The bell rang and it snapped me out of memory lane.
I quickly gathered my stuff while Mister Black drowned on about some class work that I already finsihed to my peers and the upcoming homecoming dance.
Which I already bought the ticket for along with my dress.
No body approached me as I left my finsihed work on his desk.
Mistar Black nodded to me as I left the room to go to my designated locker area which is close to the cafeteria.
I quickly gathered the rest of my belongings into my back pack.
Not wanting to do it tommorrow because it was Saturday.
In the midst of my rush, a thick square of paper fallen out onto the ground.
I stopped and looked at it, seeing only the back, which had the brand of the photo printer I used.
'A picture'?
I picked it up and recognised it because of the picture ID.
'Wow, I thought I never see this again'.
The day after the Cullens left and finding Bella when she gave Charlie a metahorical heart attack, she came to me saying Edward taken all the memories of him from her.
When she told me, i went straight home.
To find all the pictures I had of them gone
But not all of it, hidden drawlings of him and his family existed.
Including this last remaining picture I forgot to take from my locker after Alice gave it to me.
I remember when my feelings for Edward started, it all started on their first day which lead up to the moment where Alice taken this photo.