Jack Brewer x reader

***Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva***

(Y/n's pov)
If I learned anything in life, it's that life is complicated.
One mintue you have everything, a family, a beautiful home to grow up in with a white picket fence and a cute dog.
But then boom it's all gone, everything snatched away.
All because of one moment that altered my life forever.
But I learned something, things just happen out of our control.
But we can't let them rule our lives and make the choices for us.
The moment you realise that, its when you learn that you haven't lost everything and gained something you never would have before that life altering moment.

Sure, the journey to understanding what your going to do and your place in the world can be tricky and the future isn't what you think it would be.

But, isn't that what makes everything we have in life and the people we love special?
But what are you going to do when your happiness is threatened?
Because because the one person responsible for turning your life upside down was part of a secret organisation that your parents hide you from becasue you were promised before you were even born.
Would you stand up to him and decide your own fatr because you finally have happiness in your life, while proving your stronger than ever because of what happened?

(Y/n's pov)

I awoke with the sound of tires screeching, glass breaking and metal bending in my ears.
Along with a laugh that would haunt me in my nightmares.
I shoot up from my bed with a thin sweat on my forehead and arms and I relaxed and rubbed my eyes and rocked back and forth alittle.
'It was just a bad dream, that night is behind me now'.
Yet it haunts me still because of who I saw that was responsible for my life turning upside down in the first place.
I relaxed and got up and looked around me and then pulled a hidden paper under my bed.
🐉'Black Dragon, wanted fugitive still at large'🐉.
I sighed and put the paper away, I looled out my window to see uncle Ty's car gone.
I relaxed and glad that Ty won't see the state I was in.
I don't want to see the look of pity, guilt, sorrow and grief again if he found out that night haunts my dreams.
But luckily these dreams a becomeing rare all thanks to one boy.
My fingers light touched the group picture on my vanity mirror that Ty said was once my mother's.
Jack, Kim, Milton, Jerry, Eddie, Rudy and me of course.
I put my fingers to my lips and then said.
"Good morning guys,
(I pressed my fingers against the area of Jack Brewer's lips and I said smiling.
Still wondering how we are who we are to each other now and it makes my heart beat in happiness.)
Good morning love".
Me and Jack Brewer have been together for a month now and it is the most happiness month of my life.
I then grabbed my pen and marked today off.
I toke note that next month the anniversary of my first year here in Seaford after moving in with my uncle Ty is coming up, and my family's accident.
I looked at my clock and said freaked by the time.
"If I don't get my but moving I'm going to be late".
I quickly toke a shower, dyed my hair and got dressed.
Grabbed my bag and and skate board.
I was out of the house and made it to school with time to spare.
Classes were short today because today was wensday.
And I have a free period and I spend it by watching my boyfriend practice some karate move in the Wasabi dojo on campus.
I snuck in without him seeing me and I sat infront and watched.
Only was he done 20 mintues later did he notice I was here thanks to his team mates pointing me out.
I stood up and waved at him with a smile on my face.
The smile he gifted me made my heart beat faster.
He nodded to his team mate, telling him he catch up later and lightly jogged to me.
He spoke happily as I met him half way.
"Y/n!
(The feeling of his arms around me made me feel not only love, but safe and happy.
We fit together like pieces of a puzzle and we didn't want to let go of each other.
We lightly pulled from one another but didn't let go and we kissed.
Ling but sweet.
Once we pulled away, our foreheads touched and he said softly.)
Hello to you to babe".
I lightly giggled and I said smiling.
"I couldn't help it,
(His smile and love showing in his eyes told me he couldn't help it either.
We only been together for a month and it feels like we're happily married.)
I justl love you so much".
He rubbed his nose against mine and said.
"I know".
We walked out of the dojo and I asked, seeing his happy mood.
"I take it practice went well"?
He nodded and he said looking at me after something caught his eye.
"Very well.
But it isn't why I'm happy.
(I was confused and he said once we stopped.
He held my hands and said softly, almost nerves.)
Couch announced that the cotillion dance is coming up.
(I nodded, telling him non verbally that i heared of the dance and he toke a breath and he said with a light smile.)
When I heared it, I couldn't wait to leave the doho because I want to ask you if you be my date.
(I was shocked and he said with a light smile, seeming to read my non verbal answer.)
I know your answer but I just want to ask.
Will you Y/n L/n do me the honor of being my date".
I smiled and said hugging him.
"Yes, yes ill be your date".
He spun us around and I couldn't wait for the dance, and to tell Kim.
But unknown to us right now, is someone watching from the shadows and they didn't seem happy that I'm with another man.