Severus Snap & Regulus Black x reader

***  Requested by Dreamykawaii ***

(Y/n's Intro)

Love is complicated as it is blissful.
It can make you stronger, and also break your heart if you choose one man over the other.
Because while you're with one man, you know the other is in pain because the woman he loves choose another man.
Knowing you this, you are also in pain while constantly asking what if.
Choosing with your mind will cause pain to your heart, while choosing with your heart ends up scrambling your mind.
Trying to search for logic in a haze of chaos.
You'll be stuck wondering what if you chose him?
What if you didn't have to choose?
Sometimes it's better for all parties involved if you decide not to choose.
Because if it's real love, then they shouldn't ask you to choose.

(Y/n's Pov)

The ability to retell a story, one person knows and loves, and has something new to say, is why people are drawn to not just reading but writing.
It's often why my friends and dorm mates find me at the library in between classes, and meal times.
Considering the chaos that goes on every day with teenage wizards running a muc testing out new spells they learned and mastering them in order to pass mid terms and finals before summer break begins.
All of us need an outlet to decompress, mine just happen to be what all other house students find to be so racenclaw.
Hi, I am so sorry where are my manners.
I'm Y/n Mary Winchester, little sister to Dean and Sam Winchester and I'm a Hogwarts student in her last year at a place that has been like a home away from home.
And I'm a Ravenclaw, like many in my family before me, including Sam, but Dean is the first Gryffindor in our bloodline in generations.
Which is why I can easily distinguish which brother approaches me from the scarves they kept from their old school uniforms.
When I saw two sets of colors, blue and bronze, red and yellow, I spoke while turning a page in the book I was reading.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't hex you boys for interrupting my reading time".
Dean gasped as he turned to Sam and said confused and amazed.
"How does she do that?
(Dean turned to me as I read and listened to them.)
We were right across the corridor and you are reading, how did you know it was us"?
I looked up and said adjusting my reading glasses.
"Your scarves Dean,
( I went back to where I left off on my page.)
You're the only two students from two different houses that hang out with me, sit together during meal times and during lessons.
(I smiled when I looked up again after I finished my page and grabbed my blue feather bookmark.)
I can spot your scarves a mile away".
Sam smiled and spoke in Yoda as I put my reading glasses in my pocket.
"Eyes like an eagle, you have".
I nodded as I said teasingly.
"Get past me, you try but don't succeed".
Dean then said shacking his head.
"Geeks, your both toddle geeks".
I stood up and got to my brothers and we hugged.
Once we pulled away I said looking in-between my older brothers.
"So who do I owe the pleasure of this visit from Hogwarts quidditch legends"?
Sam then said titling his head to the doors that just opened, reaching my best friend and his friends from Gryffindor.
Remus Lupin James Potter, Sirius Black, and Petter Pettigrew.
"Your friends said they haven't seen you at lunch the past week, they said you often come straight to the library after your lessons".
Dean then said.
"We know the seventh year is stressful and we all have our way to decompress, but seriously sis.
Lunch is the second most important meal of the Day".
I then said turning away as I turn to my friends giving one my famous murderous glare.
"I thought that was dessert ".
I grabbed my book and put it in my school bag when James said.
"Dessert is indeed the most important meal, it's the perfect way to celebrate the end of the day".
I rolled my eyes with my back to them and Sirius said voicing my internal thoughts.
"I think your little bias James, because you both like pie".
I then turned to them and I said to all six boys.
"And I'm fine, the last lesson was just a bit much so I wanted to just decompress and lose myself I'm a good book".