(Vampire) Prince Eric x (Royal Mermaid) Reader Part 8 Final

*** Requested by BellaVaughan18 ***

(((A/n: I apologize in advance, this is a long one.)))

(Eric's Intro)

Some people say love is madness, others say that madness comes from when you can't get that one person out of your head; making choices that you wouldn't have made before you met them, and will do anything, even jump in front of them to take the killing blow.
I say love and madness share the same company because that one person you can't get out of your head is the one half that you didn't know you were missing.
I guess that's why the Quote from Venom Let There Be Carnage spoke to me when I viewed it with the crew when we docked in America 'When you love someone, you accept them; with all of their defects'.

(Y/n's Pov)

It all started the next morning, Saturday, Ariel's second day on land.
I was beginning to wake up from my rest when two furry someones decided I was arising too slow.
Their tongues began lapping at my faces and I said fully awake.
"I'm awake, Max, D/n I'm awake".
They got off me and I lightly laughed as I pet the two dogs and I said looking at the sunrise, my laughter gone as I remembered all of what I was told by scuttle, Sebastian and flounder at the end of dinner last night.
"We got a lot to do today".
I stood up and went to get changed as I thought.
'Hopefully Sebastian & Flounder made it to Dad and will be back in time'.

After I put everything on, there was a knock on my door and I smiled, knowing who it was.
"The doors open Ariel".
She peeked inside and I turned around and said as she walked in.
"How did you sleep last night".
She gave me a thumbs up and turned her back to me, pointing to the strings as she looked in my eyes.
I nodded and said helping tying the back of her dress up.
"Of course I'll help you little sis.
(I generally got her hair out of where it was caught in the dress and I said, guiding her to sit down and I grabbed my hair brush.)
That's what big sisters are for".
She began moving her hands and fingers in distinct patterns that B/n must of taught her when she wanted to communicate.
🦪'I don't get the point of tying cloths to fit the body'🦪.
I nodded and said while I brushed.
"Yeah, I didn't either when Mp/n and Dp/n brought me to their home,
(I then looked at her reflection and said.)
Then again mermaid culture is odd to them at times so we learned a bit from each other".
Ariel then asked, moving her hands again.
🦪'Are they and B/n the only ones that know that your a-'🦪.
I cut her off by nodding and I said.
"Yes, one other person knows, Maria, a good friend of mine, you'll like her.
She's very nice and likes all things sea related,
(I set my brush down and began styling Ariel's hair.)
If she gets near the water you can't tear her away from it, she's like a fish that one.
(I then patted Ariel's shoulders once I was done braiding Ariel's hair.)
You might see her at the markets festival Today, she Never misses it".
Ariel smiled and opened her mouth to speak as I sat down.
But no words escaped and she frowned, hanging her head.
I lifted her chin and I said, making her look at me.
"Listen to me Ariel, I promise you, that I won't let Ursula get away with what she's done to you.
We will get your voice back,
(I hugged her and I said.)
No matter what happens".
Ariel nodded and then asked with her hands after a couple of minutes, raising an eyebrow slightly.
'This must be her thinking face'.
🦪'Y/n, that guy, Eric, was he the sailor you saved'🦪?
I nodded slowly and then said softly, that echo of fear and panic present along with my rapidly beating heart as I felt right back at the water next to that shipwreck and reliving the moments we were together after that Wreck.
On the beach where the search party came looking for him, when we found one another in his study and at the dinner where his smile is forever engrained in my mind and eyelids.
"Yeah, he is.
(I then smiled, raising my eyes brow as I started to see a tiny bit of red in her cheeks.)
Why do you ask"?
She then quickly spoke with her hands and then kept her head down, cheeks red as tomatoes.
🦪'Dad always said that love is when someone risks everything, even their own safety, just to make sure that your okay'🦪.
I then said, my heart thumping at the world love and picturing Eric beside me.
"And you're wondering if I have feelings for Eric,
(She then looked at me and I said.)
Because you want to know what your feelings for B/n is love".
After a brief pause, she nodded rapidly while holding her cheeks .
I guess I understand her embarrassment because B/n and I were raised together as brother and sister, it's sort of an unspoken role among women that you don't pursue the friends brother, but I guess technically I was B/n's sister and yet a best friend that lives with his family.
I smiled as I said taking hold of her hand and she looked at me.
"Ariel, It's okay, he's my brother yes, but in a sense we aren't related.
As his sister and friend, I know he likes you too.
(She began smiling hopefully and I patted her hands.)
B/n is a great guy, you to are made for each other".
I then pulled a necklace with a bronze clam on it out from my shorts pocket, remembering that I left it in there when I took it off a couple days ago
I then put it on her and I said as she opened the locket to see a picture of our mom when she was pregnant with Ariel, our sisters all around her, me on her lap and father beside us.
"I painted the picture from memory, Mp/n toke a picture of it, minimizing it so it can fit in a locket.
(Ariel lightly traced the picture and I said.)
I figured if we met each other again, you probably want more than a state to remember her by".
She then hugged me and I could hear her say thank you.
I then said, me and her standing up as Max and D/n came to us.
"Now let's join the boys, they're probably waiting for us in the dining room".
I clicked my fingers and the dogs followed when I called their names.
"Come D/n, come Max".
Both dogs barked as they followed me and Ariel to the dining room.
When we traversed stairs downwards, I quickly had my arms around my waist because she showed a slight hesitation in her step and was leaning forward.
In the water when she was beginning to learn how to swim on her own, me and my older sisters watch Ariel like hawks, only I called dips on swimming besides her because our older sister were bigger and would be of more use of their capabilities in case of dangers such as sharks because they were bigger than me.
I said as she kept a hold on me B/n and Eric came to see if we were on our way.
"I got you,
(I noticed for the first time she was wearing healed boots and I lightly laughed, she always was the one that propelled through the sea before she glided.)
It's going to take a while to get used to walking in high heels".
B/n then helped when with the last step and Ariel leaned most of her weight onto him because her body needs a break from being supported by feet wearing unfamiliar footwear.
He was smiling as he cheered her on when they walked into the dining room