Sam Uley x reader Part 1

(Y/n's Intro)

      My mother told me once to never be afraid of the dark, because in the dark you can easily hide from those that are looking for you.
To be careful during the night as I would be during the day, maybe even more so because there's more to this world than meets the eye.
She also said that, like people, this world has another side to it that hasn't been explored yet, and it still has many more secrets yet to be discovered by the world of man.

(Y/n's Pov)

     The sound of rain hitting the roof and the smell of wet earth, tree moss and red wood bark greeted me the minute my consciousness decided to wake up.
I opened my eyes and looked up at the sky light I added to the cabin when I restored it after finding it abandoned six years ago.
The water droplets slid down to the right, blurring the fiberglass, making it hard to distinguish the pine trees from the Dakota trees. The scene was peaceful and made the transition from unconsciousness to alertness easier.
The sound of drip drip made me turn my head to see the bucket I left beside my bed when I found one of the leaks that had been popping up throughout my cabin since the start of this year's raining season.
I signed at said looking up, my tired muscles already protesting.
"Okay, time to get up.
(I felt the blanket being tugged and moving a little bit off my body as I sat up
Looking at the tiny lump that began to make whining noises.
I lifted the blanket and looked at the Time wolf pup that draped his left paw over his nose and moved his tail to cover his face as I stared.
He began whining again while shuffling back to my body heat.)
Come on Blackmoore, we can't stay in bed forever".
He moved his tail to look at me and I said.
"I got to put the water proof tap on the roof and then you and I have to go Grocery shopping, then it's off to the vet so we can see if you're doing any better".
He whined, then whimpered.
I aww and picked him up and I said, cradling him to my arms.
"Yeah I know baby,
(I nuzzled my cheek into his head and I carefully maneuvered my hand over his bandages leg as I turned my body and got off my queen bed.
I found Blackmoore caught in a hunters trap with his mother nowhere to be found.
Poor baby wouldn't have survived long if I didn't take him back with me to the cabin.)
I don't like needles either,
(I lightly padded to the kitchen barefoot and set blackmore on his bed that I left on the Island that also served as my dining table, and storage area.)
But first young man,
(I petted him as I got his bowls and wet food out.)
Breakfast".
I pet him as he ate, while filling his water bowl.
I then said looking at the roof.
"Okay body, you stay here and relax.
I'll be right back okay".
He lightly barked, then I pecked his forehead and I said.
"Good boy".
I grabbed the red water proof tap and scissors and got to work.
The clay tiles I used six years ago were now cracked or missing, so I have to make a run at my local Home Depo for new materials to replace the clay tiles and then to the pet smart to get Blackmoore a bigger dog bed cause he was going to need one soon.
Then suddenly, there was knocking coming from the door.
I yelled as I focused on patching up the leak.
"Doors open"!
The door creaked and I heard someone, a woman, say surprise and softly.
"Hi, we're so sorry for intruding,
(She must have been looking at her friend.)
We were just traveling to a field I found a while ago and got lost".
I then said while working on patching up the last leak.
"Don't worry about it, most hikers that come by often get lost.
Most are surprised this cabin is restored.
(I wiped my forehead and said.)
This place was abandoned six years ago before I came around".
I turned to them and the guy said lightly smiling.
"Bella saw the smoke and we followed all the way to your cabin".
The female Bella then said.
"Jacob thought you might know where the field Is and a short cut back to my truck".
I then said, knowing the field she spoke off.
"Open, wide space with wild flowers of all kinds?
(Bella nods and I said stepping off my ladder.)
Yeah I know it,
(I wiped my hands on my sweats and I said.)
It's not far from here actually, me and Blackmoore go all the time".
Bella then said.
"Blackmoore"?
Blackmoore, hearing his name being called by a stranger, barked as I said smiling.
"My wolf pup,
(I looked at the kitchen and saw he was standing up on the counter and I said.)
Blackmoore, you know you're supposed to be laying down keeping your weight off your leg".
I went to him and Jacob asked as I picked up the stubborn wolf pup.
"How long have you had him"?
I then said.
"Three months now,
(Blackmoore growled at Jacob and I said.)
Blackmoore, stop, bad boy".
Jacob lightly laughed and said.
"No it's alright, he's just protective of his mommy.
(Jacob lifted his hand and black ore stopped barking, sniffing the outstretched hand and his tail began wagging as he let Jacob pet him.)
How did you two meet"?
I then said.
"I was traveling home when I heard howling.
The poor baby was caught in a trap,
(I pointed to the hunters trap I kept out of reach.)
A hunters trap, his mother was most likely shot because she never came, so I took him in.
(I then said as I looked at the weather then to my guests.)
The rain out are only going to get worse,
Why don't I give you guys a lift back to your truck.
Blackmoore has an appointment with the local vet at the La push reservation so I was heading out anyway".
Jacob then said smiling.
"So your Y/n, Misses Clearwater was talking to my father about you".
I lightly blushed and I said.
"Guilty,
(I then grabbed my keys and a blanket for Blackmoore as I said.)
Apologies for my poor manners, I get swept into conversation easily without introducing myself".
Bella then said, following behind me and Jacob.
"It's alright, how come I never seen you around forks before"?
I then said as we got to my truck.
"I mostly do my work from home,
(I got in the driver seat, Jacob got in the passenger seat and Bella settled in the back while I got Blackmoore settled in my lap after wrapping him in the blanket.)
I only go into forks when I need groceries or house supplies, sometimes supplies for my hobbies and supplies and toys for Blackmoore.
I only started going to the reservation for Black ores vet appointments ".
I started the engine and I asked Bella as I pulled onto the dirt road I made.
"Where did you park your truck"?
Bella then said.
"Entrance to the hiking trail on the road exiting fork".
I then said smiling as the truck moved with the road.
"Good thing this road is a short cut".
Jacob then asked.
"You make it on your own,
(He then gestured to my hands when I gave him a questioning look.)
I saw the callouses on your hands".
I ahhed as I said flexing my right hand.
"Yeah,
I paved it with my own ('four paws') two hands".
Another reason why I live alone is because as you see ladies and gentlemen, I come from a long line of quilian shapshifters that were once a part of the La push reservations pack.
But when my dad met my mom, he left life for her, a witch that swore to help others.
My father was the first to have shifted in a long time dispute there being no vampires around causing danger to the pale faces.
He knew the chances of me shifting were slim, but he taught me everything I needed to know, along with my mother teaching me all the tricks of the trade of white witch craft.
I decided that I wanted to learn more about my father's side of the family because when he left, he cut off all ties to the life on the La push reservation.
The elders were not happy, including my uncle who my father never spoke of.
But both my mom and dad were okay, I just had to be careful when I'm out and about as wolf.
Me being an alpha, like my father and many others in our family before us, might rub the current alpha of the La push the wrong way.
I then said softly seeing the truck, my dad's old truck.
"Is that your truck"?
Bella nods and says as she was getting out.
"Yeah that's it".
Jacob then said seeing my look.
"You seen it before"?
I then said softly, lying easily.
"It looks like my dad's from when he used to live here".
My father left everything behind, including his favorite truck.
My father told me that if I ever meet anyone from the Res, never tell them my last name.
I might not receive a warm welcome.
Sorry my manners are horrible, my full name is Y/n Luna Black.
Daughter of Jamie Black and Crystal Wishtashire-Black.
Jacob smiled and said.
"Really, what was his name?
My dad had this for a while before he gave it to Charlie to give to Bella as a welcome home present"?
My father's voice echoed in my head as I looked at Jacob, not seeing him as the stranger I met earlier, but as my family member.
🐺'Never give anyone from the reservation my name, not even your extended family.
I know it will be hard, but your uncle might not have acknowledged that I'm his blood to his own kids, like I hadn't to you for years'🐺.
I then said smiling softly, editing my family's name, feeling my magic alerting my last name on my id.