(Teen Titans) Robin x reader part 1

((A/n: the sequence and quotes I'm using came from the Show moonlight, spooken by the actor playing mick st john. ))

(Y/n's Intro)
If I acquired any knowledge about life, it's that no matter how much I want something to be a certain way, it doesn't matter.
I could go from one location to the next. I could want to not be late to work.
I could try how ever hard I wanted to ignore the feelings I held in my heart for a certain masked vigilante because say our line of work carrys high risks.
No matter the excuse I told myself that it was for my own good, if destiny says no, this is not the path that's been designed for you.

Then no matter where you are, or how far you go, you can't run from fates grand design.

(Y/n's pov)

When I was little I always wanted to bring smiles to people's faces, make them feel better in their time of need.
I thought it be by working at a pet shelter helping pets find their forever homes and bring families closer together or working as a teacher teaching children how to draw and paint.
Or maybe I would be working for an animation companie like Disney, Pixar or DreamWorks and make movies for children to watch.
But being a hero, that thought never crossed my mind.
But if I could do it all over again, I still wouldn't change a thing.
Plus the skills I developed come in handy.
Sharpe hearing, quick reflexes, an alertness of everything around me, being vigilant in the dark, and slightly hightened speed and agility.
I could easily jump to the two step up of the pizza parlor without trying, but upon hearing the bickering of two members of teen titans reminded me I have to be carefull.
Beast boy: "I'm not eating meat"!
Cyborg said back: "I'm not eating tofu"!
I snickered inside my head at the argument of food choice when it comes to pizza.
Being an animal lover myself, I understand why eating tofu be a better, healthier option.
I went to my regular table and looked up to see robin staring at me.
I lightly smiled and waved at him as I brought everything out from my back pack.
Stacy came over and said with a happy smile of her face.
"So what it be today Y/n"?
I then said happy, not only for the beautiful day, birthday is a special day.
"One large Vegan pepperoni with extra pepperoni, a large cola and a cheese cake shaped as a dog biscet".
Stacy said with a smile on her face while writing down my order on her pad.
"It's Robins birthday today hu?
(I nodded and pulled out my phone to show the pictures I taken of Robin.
Stacy awwed at them and said happy for me.)
Aww she's all grown up.
(Stacy then patted my hand and said.)
Tell her happy birthday for me".
I smiled and said nodding.
"Of course".
Stacy walked away and I opened my sketch book to a blank page.
I set my pencils out and looked around me.
Then a butterfly caught my eye, and I began working.
My pencil was fly across the page, and I was quickly onto the stage of coloring when the sound of sneakers scratching against the titles of outside dinning area of the pizza parlour in Jump city.
This told me Stacy was coming back with my order.
I could hear her voice before she set my food down.
"Here you go Y/n,
(I looked up from sketch book and set the pencil down so I didn't make a mistake on the drawling I've been foucesed on while waiting for my order.
I smiled as she set my pizza and soda down.)
One large vegan pepperoni pizza with extra vegan pepperoni, a large cola and,
(She opened the small box that held the cheese cake that shaped like a bone and it had writing on it.
'Happy birthday my little Robin'.
I looked at Stacy and smiled when she said.)
One birthday cheese cake for the birthday girl.
(She then whispered to me.)
I did the piping myself".
I smiled and hugged her as I spoke.
"Thank you so much".
When I let go, I pulled out the cash to pay for my food and extra for a generous tip.
I then said seeing her smile.
"Thank you Stacy,
(I toke hold of my cup and opened the pizza box while looking at her.)
Keep the change".
She held the change up alittle in her hand as she smiled before putting it un her apron pocket.
She saluted me as she spoke before tending to another patron that just sat down.
"Thanks Y/n, Semperfi".
I saluted her and said softly as she walked away.
"Do or die".
I quickly discovered I was a natrual at my nightly activites on stopping crime.
Probably because I sometimes watch my father wrestle or fight his comrades when they get to rowdy on the base.
The movements he displayed I subconsciously lodged into my cranium.
Just like the skills he taught me in the art of doodling.
First taught me the skill of putting pencil to paper then graduating to pen and paper stock.
Then I moved onto canvas and paint, slowly from a 8 x 10, to a 24 x 36.