Sam Ulley x Reader Part 3 Final

* A Few seconds before Y/n, Bella and Blackmoore enter the truck*

(Sam's Pov)

I was right behind Bella and the unknown shifter when, suddenly they disappeared at the edge of the cliffs, into a raft of blinding lights.
I immediately sank my hind paws into the dirt and dug my front paws in the ground to put the brakes on my momentum so I don't fall into the ocean.
I looked around, not believing what I saw with my own eyes because it's impossible for a shifter, carrying a human passenger, to have just vanished into thin air.
But that was what they just did when I was a few paces in this shifters dust.
This shifter was fast, faster than me, even though they carried a human on their back, like a 120 pound something girl weighed nothing to them.
But there was something about this shifter that was familiar yet I couldn't put my finger on.
I felt that pull I felt with this new wolf, just like I felt with Y/n when I first saw her enter Sue's vet clinic.
The boys reached me at the cliffs and Paul was the first to speak.
Paul: 'How did they do that'?
Embry was looking at the waters, not seeing signs of something big as that shifter falling in.
Embry: 'No way they swam, we would have heard a splash of water from a giant cannon ball and seen which direction they went'.
Jacob was slightly shaking in fear as he was thinking about Bella.
Jacob: 'How does Bella know a shifter'?
Jared then spoke as he looked for signs on the trail we just came from to see where this mysterious wolf went.
Jared: 'More importantly how could that shifter talk and create those rifts?, Quillians can't do that'.
Quil the newest addtion to the pack spoke, his statement sounding more like a question than a sentence.
Quil: 'Maybe their not just a shifter'?
I then spoke.
Sam: 'Possible,
(I shook my head, a substitute for rubbing it because my hands were currently paws.)
But I'm more concerned about how an alpha got onto our territory without raising alarm's '.
Jacob looked at me.
Jacob: 'Their not just any alpha, I can feel it, their from LA Push or their family was'.
The only family members I knew of that were descended from alpha lines were myself, Jacob, Billy and Billy's brother Jarime who left La Push.
After what I heard about Jarime Black, no way he came here with his imprint when theres danger in forks, especially when they had a child.
Billy's brother didn't want this life for their daughter because he knew how this life sometimes ended, so they left and it caused the brothers to drift apart.
Jarime was the only wolf left at the time, and the only one to have shifted without the presence of cold ones so his protection was needed desperately.
But I can't hold it against him for wanting to protect his imprint and child.
Just thinking about the reason he left brought me to the moment of Y/n playing with Blackmoore outside Jacobs garage.
Her smile and laughter as she fringed defeat was adorable and the sounds echo in my mind.
Jacob spoke softly, all the pack members were silent from hearing my silent thoughts.
Jacob: 'We'll find Y/n Sam, don't worry. She has Blackmoore to protect her'.
Ever since Jacob shifted he was reluctant to share his memories and thoughts at first, but, when he got used to it, and he learned why I thought of Y/n all the time, he shared the first time he went to where Y/n lived, me and the pack went to the area, only there was no cabin.
We went because the thought of Y/n living in the woods alone with a cold one running around scared me, so we been search so I could ask her to move into the pack house with me.
Only the search has not been successful.
I nodded and said to the boys.
'Lets head back to the pack house, I'm going to try to look for Y/nys cabin again'.
Paul teased me.
'You got it bad for her alpha,
(He turned to Jacob and said.)
Almost as Jacob has it bad for Bella'.

Jacob barked at Paul, luckily Paul didn't take it as an Attack or otherwise I would have my paws full breaking those guys up.
Then Quil had an Idea.
It came from when he thought about when he and Embry met Blackmoore, Y/n and Bella.
'What if Y/n is hanging out with Bella?
(We all turned to him and he said.)
If she's not with Bella, then she'll go to take Blackmoore to Sue -'.
Jacob cut Quil off.
Jacob: 'For his check ups when he's sick or injured'.