RPM Dillon & Tenaya 7 x Reader

Requested by BellaVaughan18

(Y/n's Intro)

A friend once told me that no matter where you go, or how far you run, fate always catches up with you.
Sure you can want to be not late, or go from one location to the next; or you may want to conceal your feelings for two certain people; because, let's say they are brother and sister and they are RPM Power Rangers like yourself.
You can run from fate, but you can't hide from it, especially when it comes to your destiny and love life.

(Y/n's Pov)

I was in the Gymnasium of the underwater laboratory/lair/living quarters of the RPM Power Rangers.
Punching the crap out of the battered up punching bag which is going to end up in the gutter sooner or later.
As soon as I hit it on it's soft spot with one final punch, the seam split and the sand that once filled it, spilled onto the floor.
I sighed and hung my head as I felt my frustration finally melt away, along with exhaustion because I've been at this for three hours straight.
'Looks like this punching bag finally endured it's last hit'.
I went to the sitting benches used for breaks by those that are training.
I grabbed a dust pan and broom and began sweeping the floor of the sand.
Ziggy came in with summer and whistled as he saw a small heap of sand on the floor as a sad excuse of a punching bag hanging on the hooks stand.
He then said setting his workout bag on the floor beside the door.
"Wow, what did that punching bag ever do to you"?
I wasn't in the mood for Ziggies teasing before I just got relaxed and I said as I got hold of the now light punching bag.
"You done"?
Summer then said, noticing my mood and was immediately concerned along with Zig.
"Wow Y/n you alright?
Normally your more laid back and cheerful after your work out".
Ziggy then said watching me as I brought out a new punching bag.
"Unless this session wasn't to work out, but a session to help get what's troubling you out of your head;
(I stared at him and he said, knowing what he is seeing with what he's thinking to be correct.)
Even just for a little bit.
Or till your exhausted enough to instantly fall asleep the moment your head mets your pillow".
I then said, turning my back to my friends.
"Can't I just hone my skills because I want to be better at protecting my friends when we patrol"?
Ziggy and summer looked at each other and said at the same time after having a silent discussion.
"Both".
I groaned and I said grabbing my work out towel and dabbing at my forehead.
"You two know I hate it when you do that".
Ziggy said with a smile on his face as he and summer while I sat down on the bench, taking a sip from my water.
"We're your friends, it's our job to help you confront your emotional dilemma's through merceriously teasing you".
I then said softly as summer sat beside.
"I just wish that you guys do it,
(I then whispered, now fuming as I remember the stunt they pulled in front of Dillon and Tenaya 7.)
more subtly and quietly, because it's sometimes to hear you two,
(I then spoke at normal volume when Ziggy leaned forward with summer to hear better, now they jumped back and awake from me.)
In a crowed room.
(I looked between Summer and Ziggy.)
I mean seriously you guys, what the hell were you thinking; asking about my love life in front of Dillon and Tenaya 7 back at the cafe"?
Summer was speaking with her eyes constantly closing while rubbing her ears as Ziggy shock his head and began piping his ears.
"We were thinking it was a perfect opportunity to make the Y/D/Z ship a reality ".
Ziggy then said sitting down on the other side of the bench.
"Atmosphere was perfect, Venjix is gone and Tenaya now has her memories back and is reunited with her brother".
Then summer said looking at me.
"If you didn't fack your sudden illness your wouldn't be in the predicament right now".
I then said looked at Summer.
"And what if they rejected me summer? Did you and Ziggy think of that?
(I stood up and grabbed my workout bag and put my things away and said as I went to the doors of the gym.)
We're not living in a fairytale guys. We live in real life, a life where the girl doesn't always get to live her happily ever after and even if she admitted her feelings and they were reciprocated;
(I stopping in the doorway and looked at my summers, their eyes slightly glazed in realization and shock.)
She would not just be putting herself in danger, but the two most important people in her life as well.
(I then said turning my back to them.)
Good night Summer, Ziggy ".