Sherlock Holmes x (Winchester) Reader Part 1

***Requested Dreamykawaii***

(Y/n's Intro)

For as long as I can remember, my father always had us on the road, never staying in one place for more than one, to two weeks tops. Moving from motel, to motel, training me and my older brothers in the art of how to save people, hunt things, how to do the family business.
It was too dangerous to form attachments and relationships in my line of work.
Using my special gift in the work in researching, analyzing and dedocing monsters that go too far with my big brothers.
It was all I needed, and when the world outside of hunting became too much, I hid in my mind Palace.
At least that was what I thought when one case of my cases without my brothers brought me to the one and only Sherlock Holmes.
The world's greatest detective, a man that is
not a psychopath, but a highly functioning sociopath.
Just like me.

(Y/n's Pov)

I remember how my relationship with Sherlock started like it was just yesterday.

(Flash Back) * Two Years Ago *

I was sipping my coffee looking at the menu while keeping my peripheral vision on the suspected werewolf in the booth a couple of people away from the door, eating French fries and a medium rare steak with a strawberry milk shake, with a female companion wearing a blue leather jacket, eating a salad and something I can't see cause she was obscuring my field of vision.
And I don't want the werewolf to know that I suspect him, and that I'm a hunter, let alone a Winchester.
The waitress that gave me the stool at the counter bar in the diner came back and asked.
"Find anything you like Hun"?
I smiled and said setting it down.
"I like some bacon and french fries with an apple pie and vanilla milk shack please".
She finished writing my order down, I also gave her the money to pay for my order along with a tip and she said taking the money and my menu, smiling graciously.
"Coming right up Hun".
The door to the dinner opened and I looked to see who came in.
Usually where there is one werewolf, theirs a pack.
But my breath was stolen from me and everything around me became a blur.
I turned away before his eyes could meet mine, I dipped more of my coffee and my food was given to me.
I began eating when I heated a car pull up, all the details of the Toyota Van screamed stolen.
I looked to see the hair on my arms stand on end and I relaxed my heart beat, preparing to use my hunting training the moment I heard the door open and the sound of multiple shuffling feat with clanking metal.
"Everyone on the ground now"!
I then began my analyzing as everyone got down on the floor, besides me, and the two men that entered.
'Three armed assailants, all average size and build.
(I used the reflections of the assailants in the diners mirror in front of me to see their hands and the way they placed their feet.)
One using his off hand, ankle swollen, the other impatient and arrogant, and the other most likely an accomplice.
Simple taps to their weak points can leave them paralyzed'.
One of the armed goons pointed a gun at me as I dipped my coffee.
"Get down on the floor now"!
I then said in Russian, knowing it would make him slip up.
"Eto vy dolzhny lech' na pol".
He stepped forward and said.
"I don't know what you just said, but I won't say it again, get down on the floor now".

I then said as he reached out to pull me off my seat.
"YA by ne sdelal etogo na tvoyem meste".
He said angrily.
"If you won't get down the floor by yourself, I'll do it for you".
He placed his dominant hand on my left shoulder and I felt the evolution fracture in his worst and thoughts.
'Here we go'.
I then said before grabbing it.
"YA preduprezhdal tebya".
I took hold of his injured wrist and pressed my finger tips into the swollen muscle under his glove and he cried out in pain as I twisted it behind his back, the pain was enough to let go of his gun, I turned around in my stool, grabbing a napkin to grab the gun, using his weapon hitting his back.
I then darted right hitting the arrogant, impatient thug in the neek cap and then shooting up, punching his chin making him fall back and I went forward grabbing the part of the gun where you reload a bullet, making it come out of then barrel and I placed the bigger gun in my right hand on the counter top and I locked him in the jaw.
Making him fall back onto the floor.
I stood up and wiped my forehead, moving my blind hair off my neck and my eyes caught the guy that changed my life forever.
He was looking at me with a look my brothers often described I get when analyzing and decoding the evidence in order to get the bad monster instead of falsy accusing an Innocent one.
'You're just like me'.
The shock in his striking light blue eyes was a give away that he never met someone remotely close to his equal intellectuality.
🕵️'Your'e just like me' 🕵️.
The shock of meeting someone just like me mind wise was what kept me in that diner instead of exiting out the back straight away.
The sound of the sirens brought my wondering mind back to my body and I pulled out two more fives and put them on the counter next to my food and took the last sip of my coffee.
Then I left out the back and broke out into a run.
The sound of his name being called from the man he came with made me look back.
"Sherlock"!