Prince Eric x (Royal Mermaid) Reader Part 6

(Henry's Pov)

Max curled around her head, Eric's mystery girl's dog half layed on her stomach.
Making this moment dripping with affection.
Sam then said smiling, excited for our best friend finally meeting his dream girl.
"We got to tell Eric -".
I stopped him as I said, pointing to Eric's mystery girl, who's unconscious and won't most likely be up for a while.
"As much as I hate leaving Eric in the dark, both he and this woman need rest,
(We both looked at the women as she moved in her sleep to curl around her dog and draped her arm over Max.)
Especially her, she looks like she has been through Hell ".
Sam then asked softly at first, before he got worried and concerned for this girl.
"Eric won't like this,
(He then turned to me.)
This girl has got to have a family that's wondering where she is, how are we going to notify them that she's okay"?
Grimsby's voice answered, scaring us a bit because we didn't hear him coming, making us jump as we turned to see him in the doorway.
"I know the family,
(Grimsby came in and said softly seeing the girl.)
Y/n's the daughter of PD/n".
Sam then said, eyes widened, my head snapped to the unconscious girl.
"The late Kings Second First mate?
(Sam then said surprised as we saw Grimsby pull a soft blanket and layed it over her.)
I thought he only had a son"?
Grimsby then said, solemn as he stared at her.
"He did, Y/n's adopted.
((A/n: Remember Grimsby doesn't know the truth so the L/n's told him what Y/n did and slightly altered the story because they knew the royals and their staff are a bit superstitious of the ocean myths.))
PD/n and PM/n we're traveling back to Tirulia with their newborn son B/n when they heard Y/n calling for help on an up crop of rocks in the open ocean.
(He moved strands of long red hair that stuck to Y/n's forehead because of the sweat.
I couldn't help but notice Grimsby's softer fatherly side he showed a lot in the beginning of the king's death when Eric was just a tween.)
PD/n and PM/n told me that Y/n and her mother must have been attacked by pirate's while sailing because when they came closer to the rocks, Y/n's mother side looked like it was cut by a double edge saber.
(Grimsby then stood up and said to me and Sam.)
Her last act was to take the hit and then swim her daughter away from danger.
The L/ns took her in and raised her as their own ever since.
(He then sighed as he looked like he's been punched in the gut when he saw how much of the new bandage and gauze covers Y/n's arm.)
PD/n and PM/n came straight to me asking me to be their godfather in case anything happened to them".
Sam then said, hand over his heart as we stand around the bed, watching Y/n sleep restlessly, making Grimsby frown.
"My God,
(He then said looking toward Grimsby.)
Pardon my French sir, but your God daughter is a badass.
(Sam began listing what we were just told and what happened through Eric's account of events.)
She survived a pirate attack, now years later she swims right into a ship Wreck, gets injured, and then swims through the shark infested ocean to get Eric to Tirulia's shores".
Grimsby then said as he pulled a fan over, turned it on and let it blow over her, Y/n finally began resting peacefully once the cool air met her skin.
"Your pardons accepted Sam,
(He straightened his suit jacket and said.)
And to add to your statement, she has to be a 'badass' in order to survive.
(He began walking out and we followed him.)
And again to protect her family,
(We followed him into the hall as he said.)
I'm going to notify Y/n's family, you two keep guard over her room and give her anything she needs when she wakes understood"?
We saluted him as me and Sam said at the same time.
"Yes sir"!
We ran back to the guest room we had Y/n and stood watch until a couple after into the middle of the afternoon, we heard Y/n say groggily.
"Ah, my head feels like a pressurized jellyfish".

(Y/n's Pov)

I kept my eyes covered as I looked over my surroundings.
'This is definitely not my room'.
I ignored the sound of people rushing in as I asked D/n and Max, who lifted their heads as they saw I was up.
"You guys okay"?
When I heated my name being spoken by the guards I saw apart from the search party, I huddled away from them after jumping.
"Y/n your awake".
I then yelled at the strangers as my back met the head board, while D/n and Max stood at the foot and began growling.
"How the f*** do you know my Name"!?
One of the guards I saw from the search party I saw on the shore, the one closest to the foot of the bed, raised his hands and the other hide behind him.
The guard with his hands raised said calmly.
"We're not going to hurt you so please calm down, your going to pop another stitch like you did on your walk here.
(I looked at my shoulder as saw the fresh bandages, then I looked back to the guards.)
My name's Henry Michael's,
(He then guestered to his college.)
This is Sam Smit.
We know your name because your God father was just here with us moments ago, he told us to guard you".
I relaxed as I remembered when I met PD/n's old ship mate when we came to pick a puppy from Martha's litter.
I said softly as the dogs let go of their aggressive protective nature and sit beside me.
"Grimsby".
Henry then said, hands lowered as Sam came out from hiding behind Henry.
"He's going to get your family to let them know your okay".
I then asked as I moved to stand up from the bed, shooting the guards a look when they moved to stop me, keeping them where they stood.
"How long have I been out"?
Sam then said as I walked to them.
"4 hours Y/n".
I began walking out as Henry yelled after me, the dogs running to my sides.
"Y/n's you must rest"!
I then said as D/n and Max barked at Henry and Sam, making them remain a great distance as I wondered through the halls.
"I've rested long enough".
'Maria, PD/n, PM/n and B/n must be worried sick'.
I somehow found my way to what look like the main stair case/castle parlor that leads to the main throne room, the dining room, the kitchens, the servant stair case and stairs that lead up to the many bedrooms and guestrooms.
When my eyes caught a pair of ajar redwood doors as Max and D/n joined me as I stepped closer to see what the room contained.
I said softly, as the view of the room was only of a partial view of a bookcase that was filled with not only books, but trade goods from other ports, a ship in a bottle and stuff you find on the sea floor, my eyes landed on the giant cong shell that stood in a stand.
It made me think of the Cong shell my dad used to let me blow through, which then gave to me on that coral moon all those years ago before he saw how much I loved the blue shell, infact I was shocked to see the faded Mermaid beside the angelfish I carved near the edge of the riveted rim.
"Is that my Cong Shell"?
That's when I heated Henry and Sam call out to the servants they must of came across.
"Stop her from leaving the castle"!?
I looked to the stairs and I said to the dogs as I opened the doors wider from them to get in.
"Come on boys".
They got in and I closed the doors quickly, but quietly.
We made it in time to hide behind the desk in case they noticed the doors were no longer ajar.
They walked past them and into what I can assume is the Court Yard.
I stood up from my hiding place and I began looking around the room, but not touching anything because that was the polite thing to do.
I then said to myself softly so the staff didn't come in and drag me to the guest room, and I was also only talking to the only two beings in the room with me (which are dogs), so their was no need to speak any louder.
"This room,
(I turned around in a circle as this space made me think of the grotto me and my sisters hide in from Sebastian.)
Makes me think of mine and my sisters grotto.
(I looked at the colorful rocks that were set in a line on one table.)
Only this room is filled with many items that line these bookcases, glass cases from top to bottom and the many tables that the owner situated throughout this room.
(I looked at the trade goods, books, and the vast collection of rocks, shells, starfishes, rusted pieces of jewelry and smoothed gems ((from their stay in the salty sea water) charts, nautical instruments and maps on the desk that me, D/n and Max hide under.
I immediately took note of the handwriting on certain parts of the maps and notations on the charts, peeking my interests because that's how I always planned my voyages so if I traveled alone or with B/n, either way safety is assured if you know how to spot tell tail sighs of incoming storms and ruthless seas)),
These maps, and chart's are respected, well used,
(I then read over every piece of writing with a fevered interest that got my heart racing.)
And personalized".
D/n and Max lifted their upper bodies and placed their paws on the desk so they could stay up and watch me.
I then said looking at Max.
"This must be the King's old Study, who ever uses it now must have a deep love for the sea and travel that could rival even my passions for these two concepts".
Max lightly barked and I pet him and then D/n.
My eyes caught a section of ocean that was circled as I said curious, running my finger over it.
"Uncharted Waters"?
That's when I heard scurrying of footsteps close to the doors.
I quickly spotted a window that looks like an old fashioned window that can open outwards.
I quickly made it there and opened it quickly as I heard the commotion of staff grow closer.
I then said to D/n and Max.
"Canines first".
I helped them out and I heard a woman say with frantic fear before I got to the outside of the window.
"Check Eric's Study, they must be in there".
I quickly ran from the windows and rounded the corner of the castle structer.
Getting my back to the wall, keeping any part of my limbs from being seen as I moved the dogs away from the view of the opening window.
The woman's voice said more worried.
"Their not out here,
(The windows closed again, I peaked to check as I heated her say.)
Check the court yard again, search all the stables, the chicken copes and the outdoor plaza if you must, Y/n, Eric and the dogs must still be here".
'Eric's up and about'?
I couldn't dwell on that thought because my heart began racing with the need to know Eric's okay.
So I got up and ran across the outdoor open padio plaza area with the doors, rushing down the exit stairs to what I suspect is a stone path to the Beach or where suppliers bring their trade gods to the castle from the back dirt road me, Max and D/n took a breather.
I then said as I caught my breath as I looked around the area to see if I can spot Eric.
"He's got to be close by, the staff just noticed he's gone so he couldn't of gone far.
(I then kneeled down to Max's eye level and I said.)
We're going to need your nose Max, Eric could possibly get himself hurt".
Max barked and began to put his nose to the ground when we heard a song being Sung.