Edward Cullen x reader

*requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva*
(((A/n: the quote you'll see you can find in Stephanie Meyers book breaking dawn on page 365.)))

(Y/n's intro)

Orson Scott Card wrote in Empire that
' Personal affection is a luxury you can have only after all your enemies are eliminated. Until then, everyone you love is a hostage, sapping your courage and corrupting your judgment '.
I never truley understood what he felt that inspired this ment, for I never experienced a love like he described before. I thought I did, being a young woman and a romantic I thought I knew this feeling only by reading about it.
Turns out, before I became a vampire to be with the man I love and before I met Edward, I wasn't even close.

(Y/n's pov)

As I stare at the airport, a feeling foreign to me over whelmed my chest.
It couldn't be nerves to moving back in with my birth father with my twin sister in toe. It wasnt a feeling of panic either, I traveled with my step dad to many different places the feeling of panic in being somewhere new always went away within a few hours.
No, this feeling was different.
It felt like someone was waiting for me in Forks Washington.
And as the doors to the driver and passenger seat infront of me and Bella open, I also felt like I'll never see my mother, father and step dad again.
I was the first to open my door, Bella was still looking at the desert of phoniex outside the airport.
Bella has been in phoniex since we were both 11.
Only difference between us would be that I was used to moving frim place to place.
But still, as I grab my bag from Phil, I looked at phoniex for one final time.
Phil patted my shoulders and smiled as he looked at me.
People are surprised that I'm not Phil's daughter.
I have my mother's hair and eyes and I'm albino like Bella, only I tan like Phil while Bella's skin blisters.
A teacher often mistakes me for Phil's daughter but Bella tells them Phil is our step dad.
I look more like mom and Phil, the only part of me that is 100% Charlie is my protective nature.
Phil spoke cheerfully.
"Cheer up sport, we'll see each other again.
(He had his arm in position like he was holding a bat, phil being a little League baseball player he was my mentor in training me to play in the traveling games I went with him when I was proven legally enough to play dispite my age.)
Remeber keep your eye on the ball and libe your bat into position".

I smiled and said nodding.
"And put one foot infront of the other to get to all three bases and then home".
Phil removed his little leagues cap and placed it on my head and said smiling.
"That's my girl".
We hug and mom quickly toke a picture
She toke a couple more of all of us before Bella said that they will call our plane.
Only I knew her better, she was moving to Forks so mom can have more time with Phil.
She was puting herself into exile for our mothers happiness.
I was going with Bella so she didn't get hurt, plus I had a feeling this will be the only oppurtiny to see Charlie and spend as much time with him as possible before something keeps me from him.
We waved our mother and Phil off as we walked in.
I said as I looked at Bella, who was listening.
She always thought of everyone's needs before her own, she thought of my opinion on the matter the most.
"Mom will always love us, you don't have to put yourself on exile so she can be happy".
Bella then asked me as she smiled alittle.
"Then why are you coming with me"?
I rubbed her shoulder, but didn't put much force behind it so I didn't accidently knock her over and said as i looped my arm though hers as we borded the plane.
"Your my sister, where ever you go I go".
She said as she sat down and I put our luggage in the carriers above us.
"Thanks Y/n".
The plane ride itself was quiet between us, unlike most sisters we didn't see the need to talk excessively between the other for we always knew what was on the others mind.
A twin thing, science concluded twin telepathy as part our thinking and behavior being the same.
I say the theory of twin telepathy is still in its infantry stage.
((((A/n: the 🐺 emoji will be for Bella's thoughts, the 🦇 emoji will be for Y/n's thoughts.))))
🐺' Y/n did you finish you prince of song and sea'🐺?
I nodded and i grabbed it from my mini back pack I chose to come with me while my stuff along qith Bella's is being taken to Charlie's house.
Bella and I love books, of all genres.
But Bella will only read disney books that intreset her.
I only just got her into the disney twisted tails, the city of villains and now she's warming up to the prince series.
🦇'Yeah I got it right here'🦇.
I handed it to her and I pulled out the city of villains and the second instalment of the series, hooks and scars.
The third book was coming out this November.
She caught the covers with her perfial vision and grew interested.
🐺'city of villains again?
How many times is it now 6'🐺?
I nodded and raised my fingers.
🦇'8th actually, I love a good detective story'🦇.
🐺'Your going to fill up your room with your nick nacks and disney themed books Belle'🐺.
I looked at her and smiled, knowing Charlie kept my old room the same, only he recently installed book cases and hook racks before he and I kept in touch.
🦇'What I like Disney, these twisted tails, the descendants, and the prince series and sisney detective mystery's are more interesting than the movies'🦇.
Bella smiled and we both stuck our noses imto our books.
The passengers around us stared, taking notice of our silent exchang and our similarities.
But we ignored the staring eyes and were able to finish what we are reading a few mintues before the plane landed.
I put both my books in my purse and looked out the window and smiled as I saw the city of Seattle right under us as I lightly tabbed Bella's arm.
🦇'Bella we're here'🦇.
She looked up and grumbled as she saw the rain drops hitting our window.
🐺🎶'hu it's raining'🎶🐺.
I did my sing song voice as I grab two rain coats.
🦇🎶'it's pouring'🎶🦇.
Bella smiled as she toke her jacket and I put my coat on as we finished our little song alloud
🐺🦇🎶"the cloudy sky's are now storming"🎶🦇🐺.
The plane landed and I sing as I pulled my hood up and got ready to grab mine and Bella's bags.
🦇🎶"The rain drops are falling down, grab your umbrellas or pull up your hoods before you melt to the ground and catch a cold"🎶🦇.
Bella followed me as we walked to the exit of the plan.
🐺🎶"Then you'll need a tissue to blow your nose"🎶🐺.
We stepped off the plane and began walking into the airport .
🐺🦇🎶"so be prepared for a rainy day"🎶🦇🐺.
I landed in a puddle and finsihed our song.
🦇🎶"Yay"🎶🦇.
Bella and I laughed as we walked into the air port and go to the baggage area.
I spotted Charlie before Bella and I smiled waving my hand for him to see while we walked toward him as I was calling him.
"Dad"!
He saw me and smiled as I picked up my pace.
He said as he opened his arms, knowing I wanted a hug.
"Y/n".
I wrapped my arms around him, now being an inch taller, I was able to reach his height without having to stand on my tippy toes.
He smiled and we pulled back and he said.
"Your all grown up".
I nodded as I and Bella came over and Charlie said.
"Bella".
When it came to communicating between Charlie and Bella it was like our twin telepathy.
They didn't need to overly communicate.
I then asked as we began walking to his police cruiser.
"So dad how was work today"?
Dad nodded and said as I got in the back while Bella got in the passengers seat and Charlie in the driver's seat.
"Good, I heared you won the game last week.
Congrats".
I then said pulling out the trophy and he could see it in the rear view mirror.
"Thank you, dad.
Should I put this in the living room"?
He then said smiling.
"I have the perfect spot for it above the fire place".
The route we toke to my childhood home was like time never passed by, that we never left.
I could pick our house out of the street from a street a head.
The light blue paint was mother's choice when they bought the house in the early days of her and Charlie's marriage.
I was to young to remember those days, the longing in my father's eyes when mom came with us on the plane to drop us off was forever engrained in my memory.
I always read in books the heroines going through brief heart breaks before their happily ever afters, but the love story's never had a character suffering from a one-sided love.
I shook my head as I pulled out my book to read.
'Don't dweel, don't dweel'.
I learned from my reasons that the best way to love is to always think about the positive side in every situation.
But knowing that it was my own father is suffering from this was harder.
Reading always made me feel better, so I remained reading until I felt the dent of the drive way.
He pulled up onto the grass, and I Imeaditly went to look at the drive way to see what was wrong.
But it was empty and I don't see a sheet of ice the would make the cruiser slip even though dad would of had it securily parked.
We got out and inside.
Bella went to her room and I went to mine.
Once inside I was excited to see the boxes.
It was like a treasure hunt, one I was perpared to unpack.
I gotten my books into the first book case, and alittle bit of my dvds into it.
I smiled as I looked at both five teers, I was able to put everything in both and still have some space to add a little bit more.
I began putting the purse rack side by side and put my bags away.
Dad came in while i was halfway down.
"Sorry your room might be alittle crowded with boxes".
I said smiling.
"Its okay, kind of fun to go through everything again".
Dad then said as he saw the bookcases full.
"Everything fits, you might be able to add more.
(I smiled and he said as I begab clearing the bed.)
The five teer book cases are perfect.
Maybe when we go to the store we can grab one more and you'll have more room".
I nodded and I said.
"I like that very much dad".
He then asked as I moved the unpack boxes into a corner.
"You still like blue right"?
I nodded and he left before coming back with a queen bed set.
He said as he began explaining.
"I forgot to set them on your bed before going to pick you up.
(He gentally handed it to me and I toke hold of it.)
The sales lady picked it out.
If you don't like it-".
I then said smiling.
"No I love it, kind of reminds me for sleeping beauty.
(I hugged him and said.)
Thank you dad".
He smiled and we let go and I asked as I noticed he was staring.
"Dad is something wrong"?
He shock his head and said.
"No honey, it's just it's hard to believe your all grown up.
It's only like it was yesterday you were sleeping in a cradle, you were a quiet baby.
So quiet we didn't even know you got out and began writing science equations on the walls".
I went to the wall behind my bed and i said smiling as they were still there.
"Their still there".
He smiled and said as he smiled.
"You got your brain from grandpa swan.
I still don't know how you could read those equations at 6 months old.
(He then said.)
You also look like grandma and your mother".
I was old enough to understand grandmas passing, she and I were close.
Grandpa often joked we were clones born in different generations.
The only different between me and her was our hair color.
Hers was dark chocalte while mine was hazelnut brown which I got from mom.
I then said as I looked at the picture of me and gran that was left on my desk from a few summers ago.
"I wish she was still here".
'Then maybe she can tell me what the feeling I felt before getting on the plane was'.
Dad nodded and said.
"I know".
There was a rumbling of tires, and a shreik coming from a truck.
I covered my ears and Bella was doing the same cause I heared her through are telepathic link.
🐺'It sounds like a cat being strangled'🐺.
We got used to it before the sound went away and Charlie said smiling as he could see the cause through my window.
"Good their here".
I got up and followed him and Bella exited her room and asked following me.
"Who's here"?
I shrugged my shoulders and we walked outside to see two people I recognised imeaditly.
I smiled as I picked up my pace.
"Jacob, Billy"!
Billy's smile was wide as he saw me coming in for a hug, and he spoke seeing me.
"Y/n look at you,
(After our hug he said looking at me.)
You grow up beautifully".
I then said.
"You have gotten handsomer".
He smiled and said.
"Thank you Y/n".
I looked to Jacob and said seeing he and I are the same height.
"Jacob,
(I went offer to him and hugged him and he returned it.)
It's so good to see you".
He then said as he smiled.
"Its good to see you".
I then said seeing the cars amd remembered Jacobs hobby.
"Wow, did you restore both of them"?
He nodded and dad asled as he placed his hand above the 1975 Chevy Impala and the Chevy truck.
"So guys what do you think"?
I then said touching the Impala that reminded me of the Impala from supernatrual.
"Are these"?
He nodded and I smiled and began jumping up and down saying thank you 3 times.
Bella was doing the same, Billy then said as He saw Bella picked the truck while I got the Impala.
"I had a feeling you pick the truck Bella".
Bella then said as I smiled at the Impala.
"Do they know us so well or what"?
I nodded and I said looking at Jacob as I looked at the dash.
"Jacb did you rebuild the dash"?
He nodded and said pointing to both cars.
"I also rebuilt the engines".
Bella knew he was joking I did to, but I knew he was able to rebuild the engine once he had the parts.
I then asked Billy as I Bella got in the truck with Jacob.
"Does Jacob go to the school here"?
Billy shook his head and said.
"Sorry Y/n, but I'm sure you and Bella will make many friends at school tommorrow".
I nodded and I said looking at dad.
"I'm going to go for a drive inlto town, ill be back before dark".
Dad then said.
"Drive safe girls".
Bella then said as I waved bye before pulling out so Bella could.
"We will".